User Tag List

Thread: ?? ???? ?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ?? ???? ?????

I have read that book before but lately I felt like reading it again because it's a good refresh.The book focuses on a central point which is the religious background of political Islam in Lebanon and the Arab world.

The writer refers to Quraan,Al Ahadis & Islamic writing of high valued Sheykhs.

Quraan permits the Muslims to support there brethern in religion on the expense of their partners in the country ( good example the civil war in 1975 ).

Quraan prevents Muslims from applying secularism because it contradicts with the essenc eof Quraan " Din wa dunya "

Quraan dictates on Muslims not to have a non-Muslim ruler.

The book might sound extreme and unobjective in giving a generalized explaantion for the reasons why the war broke out in Lebanon,however the religious perspective should not be neglected at any time in relating it to our sectarian problems in Lebanon.
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to the points resume about this book , which i never read , but which i discovered by experience in life , Every Christian must read this book and never underestimate it or devalue ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where can we online download it for free ?