Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Future of German football

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Future of German football

I was wondering what all the German football fans out here think of the future of this team?

Change of style, younger players, more exciting matches..

With making the semis 3 worldcups in a row, yet to be victors. What do you think of the national team in the coming worldcups?

Do they have a chance to win it?
    Do they have enough talent? Experience?
    LF 4 LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely! they have a promising future. Good players, strong and talented. Muller, Shweini, Ozil.. to name but a few. There are some other young talents that weren't even exhausted in this world cup, like Marin.
    Their Blood shall not go in vain.

Life is Beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression and violence, and enjoy it to the full. Leon Trotsky.

http://www.hopenhagen.org/spreadHope

3. Thanks SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since they begin to count on non-germans then it's the end for them
    once i had admiration for germany because everyone else had forginers in thier teams but germany
    now it's thier turn to face the same destiny and fall...

5. Thanks Clear Conscience thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless of my opinion about importing players, many talked about the talents and the promising talents in the German team. I think the talents that can never lift a trophy or a cup are useless.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eh Hitler must be turning in his grave now

Quote Originally Posted by hany View Post
    since they begin to count on non-germans then it's the end for them
    once i had admiration for germany because everyone else had forginers in thier teams but germany
    now it's thier turn to face the same destiny and fall...
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ali we are talking about great soccer schools in the past lacking local talents in the present time and importing surrogates from foreign countries. It is not right anymore to say that the German soccer school is still great. I am revising the list of naturalized players among the German team and who carry another nationality before the German nationality, I feel stunned. We are not raising an issue of racism. Never.
    I remember the one commenting on the last match with Spain. Tawashneh 2ad ma 2al the German star Klose scored 14 goals in the world cup and he did overcome other stars. But Klose is Polish. Ma fi in all Germany somebody like Kilnsman or Matheus anymore, so that to vaunt about the services of a naturalized player!!
    Even ther Germans used a Spanish player within their team while they were facing Spain. I mean here Mario Gomez.
    I want to say something, but plz dont mis-understand me! The Turkish player in the German team, said that he recites Qoranic verses before every match. For me and you this is admirable, very admirable. But for the Germans, this was never within their culture. This was never within their school of soccer.
    Some other teams include naturalized players. For example Netherland includes Khaled Belhrouz, but Netherland doesnt include 8 players naturalized from 11, leading a match under the flag of Germany, just to pretend a lie about the great German school.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 09-07-2010 at 09:49 PM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

9. Thanks fpmer forever thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this will be a trend to all European teams in the next 10-20 years.

Germany hasn't had a full powerful all German team since 1990.

Do you think will never see Germany lifting a trophy again?
    Is there superpower status gone?

I know they won the euro in 1996, with almost the same players from 1990.
    LF 4 LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dhajj View Post
    I think this will be a trend to all European teams in the next 10-20 years.

Germany hasn't had a full powerful all German team since 1990.

Do you think will never see Germany lifting a trophy again?
    Is there superpower status gone?

I know they won the euro in 1996, with almost the same players from 1990.
    You are so frustrated from them.
    Hawena ya rajol!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You would be frustrated too when u get so far only to flop at the end, this German trend is becoming annoying
    LF 4 LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CC western civilization are modern, and much more evolved than middle easter one, while we are still thinking in ethnicity , sects, groups, and tribes, they actually believe in citizenship, maybe because citizenship was invented by the Romans? I don't know...

Anyway those who u r talking about are germans weither you like it or not, the same way that Sarkozy is a french, the same way that Zidan is a french.

Anyway the current german team is one of the best team that Germany had since a long long time!

Quote Originally Posted by Clear Conscience View Post
    Ali we are talking about great soccer schools in the past lacking local talents in the present time and importing surrogates from foreign countries. It is not right anymore to say that the German soccer school is still great. I am revising the list of naturalized players among the German team and who carry another nationality before the German nationality, I feel stunned. We are not raising an issue of racism. Never.
    I remember the one commenting on the last match with Spain. Tawashneh 2ad ma 2al the German star Klose scored 14 goals in the world cup and he did overcome other stars. But Klose is Polish. Ma fi in all Germany somebody like Kilnsman or Matheus anymore, so that to vaunt about the services of a naturalized player!!
    Even ther Germans used a Spanish player within their team while they were facing Spain. I mean here Mario Gomez.
    I want to say something, but plz dont mis-understand me! The Turkish player in the German team, said that he recites Qoranic verses before every match. For me and you this is admirable, very admirable. But for the Germans, this was never within their culture. This was never within their school of soccer.
    Some other teams include naturalized players. For example Netherland includes Khaled Belhrouz, but Netherland doesnt include 8 players naturalized from 11, leading a match under the flag of Germany, just to pretend a lie about the great German school.
    ? ? ?