Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Future of German football

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have access to their birth certificates ? if you do please share them, and tell us when they got naturalized !

Quote Originally Posted by Clear Conscience View Post
    Dakhlak the Polish Parliament didnt want to deprive Podoloski of his Polish citizenship because he prefered to offer his services to a foreign country??
    Am I inventing this too??
    Klose and Podolski were not born in Poland?? The one who might be the best German scorer in the history of world cup was not born in Poland?
    Ozil is not from Devrik Turkey?
    If another player has a German mother, it means he is a pure German talent?
    Man do you think I dare to wade in a subject if I dont have solid material?
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

U can google them.
    You can copy paste the definition of democracy from Wikipedia, since you dont know how to explain it, but you dont know anymore how to google those names.
    Again Maskhara inta Ali. You make everybody laugh on u. Sorry to tell u this fact Buddy.
    By the way, I added a player in my previous post that took the German Nationality in 2009.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 10-07-2010 at 06:39 AM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CC put the link to show that you are right, and if u did I'll openly appologize from u, show me proofs and i'll do it if not sorry but i won't take ur words for granted...

As for the rest of ur post well loool u reminded me of the arguments that we used to have back at school when were kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear Conscience View Post
    U can google them.
    You can copy paste the definition of democracy from Wikipedia, since you dont know how to explain it, but you dont know anymore how to google those names.
    Again Maskhara inta Ali. You make everybody laugh on u. Sorry to tell u this fact Buddy.
    By the way, I added a player in my previous post that took the German Nationality in 2009.
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For everybody google those names and check where they were born.
    Ali ma bihemneh apology, inta mish 3am tighlat ma3eh, inta 3am t3aber 3an halak and this is ok with me.
    It seems kinit ta3mol halak maskhara kamein at school, since I made u nostalgic, in my previous post.lol
    Anyway b2ilak google them and tell me what you find, you ask me to give u the link.haha
    keef bfahmo hal sabeh ya allah!!! 2as3ab shi in life, inno tjareb tfahem a person ma bado yefham. This is ali in all threads.
    2al simi3 el analyst at the TV in Belguim. 3a 2aseis ni7na mni7dar el world cup in the stable and we are not capable of gleaning information from qualified analysts. maskhara ya sabeh inta.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 10-07-2010 at 09:06 PM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.