User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Future of German football

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya Ali we are talking about lack of talents and you come here to denounce the talks mingled with racism.
    Ma ba3ref shu badeh 2illak.
    In a thread about soccer, you started comparing Western and Eastern civilisations!!
    Remember as you are free to love the German team, I am free to doubt the superiority of their soccer school by pinpointing the severe and I repeat the severe lack of locals in their team. If it is normal to have such high number of naturalized (a lot of them for the sake of soccer only, and Podolski is a good example), than we would have noticed this phenomenon among all other teams. So Podoloski is not German as Sarkuzi is French, since Sarkuzi didnt gain a citizenship just to be exploited. What the German team did, is similar to what we did in the past when we naturalized players from South America to join our soccer team.
    This what we are saying. We have nothing to do with racism and no need to connect Hany with Hitler. For once try not to classify those who disagree with u.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 10-07-2010 at 04:07 AM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    CC western civilization are modern, and much more evolved than middle easter one, while we are still thinking in ethnicity , sects, groups, and tribes, they actually believe in citizenship, maybe because citizenship was invented by the Romans? I don't know...

Anyway those who u r talking about are germans weither you like it or not, the same way that Sarkozy is a french, the same way that Zidan is a french.

Anyway the current german team is one of the best team that Germany had since a long long time!
    Ali what do you think of their chances are in the next few worldcups.
    They had several out on injuries, youngest team in world cup.
    Most of the bench was from u21 team.

What do you see happening
    LF 4 LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

man i'm following the world cup on the belgian TV , and man those who comments on the games are real professionals, and their after games analysis are really great, anyway I wont give my own opinion, I'll tell what they were talking, most analysts agree that the current German team power comes from the new school of football in Germany, as you see it is always a team efforts, and they are working on their players since their young ages.

So unlike what some here pretended that Germany is lacking of talents thats why they had to resorts for foreigners , most of the team members are born and learned how to play soccer in Germany , ya3neh we r not talking about Quatar here or another arab states purchasing players because they have no talents! These men are german, and they were chosen coz they are the best!

Anyway most of the analysts are predicting a bright future for Germany...
    Quote Originally Posted by dhajj View Post
    Ali what do you think of their chances are in the next few worldcups.
    They had several out on injuries, youngest team in world cup.
    Most of the bench was from u21 team.

What do you see happening
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The main subject of this world cup is to say no for racism! So if all the teams are saying that on the fields I guess that I have the right to do the same thing in a thread don't you? Aw khalas shaklak sorot min jame3it el yameen
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear Conscience View Post
    Ya Ali we are talking about lack of talents and you come here to denounce the talks mingled with racism.
    Ma ba3ref shu badeh 2illak.
    In a thread about soccer, you started comparing Western and Eastern civilisations!!
    Remember as you are free to love the German team, I am free to doubt the superiority of their soccer school by pinpointing the severe and I repeat the severe lack of locals in their team. If it is normal to have such high number of naturalized (a lot of them for the sake of soccer only, and Podolski is a good example), than we would have noticed this phenomenon among all other teams. So Podoloski is not German as Sarkuzi is French, since Sarkuzi didnt gain a citizenship just to be exploited. What the German team did, is similar to what we did in the past when we naturalized players from South America to join our soccer team.
    This what we are saying. We have nothing to do with racism and no need to connect Hany with Hitler. For once try not to classify those who disagree with u.
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ali you love the German team, it is your right and you want to say anything out of this love to such team, it is your right, but dont discredit us as racists.
    You have the right to say anything but stop this Suburban habit about classifying others. If those commenting in Belguim satisfy your love for the German team, well the analysts brought at the Canal+ highlighted this naturalizing habit among the French team and the German team as alarming.
    Dakhlak classifying is not an act of minor discrimination? You know that the World Cup is against racism, but you dont know the ambit of the word racism!!! Sami Khedira is a promising German talent. Didnt the analyst tell you this? Shu baddak ya Dhajj from others who are saying that the German team consist of naturalized! Sami Khedira is a pure German talent. This what ali implied. lol
    Dakhlak if we are liars about the lack of talents, why dont you show us those talents?
    The school of the naturalized is promising, it might be but I have the right to say it is naturalized and not German as all of you think about Zeidan as ALgerian before being French. Keep praising the Naturalized School in Germany from now till tomorrow. Keep quoting any analyst but the school that lift no cup is useless. When they lift a cup I will bow to your opinion. Plz remember this last statement. So if Germany won the EuroCup after 2 years, reminds me of it, so that I will bow for your opinion immediately. I promise.
    Plz anticipate the future of this school, why did you refrain? As you are fumbling history lessons and considering history as theology in others threads, plz give us a lesson in soccer. I was praying to God that you dare and anticipate or analyze, but you were smart in escaping from this question that can be turned into a trap.
    We watch too the world cup on channels with best analysts that realise or even surpass their likes.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 10-07-2010 at 06:04 AM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You r not even using the term correctly, ma inta deriss linguistics ma heik! Tell us what's the meaning of naturalized! And i'm not classifying ppl your comments classify you as racist, hala2 as i told u, in the middle east ur comments are normal, bas in europe they are racist.

As for the German team, the only love that I have for them came from the fact that they exterminated Argentina 4-0 :P , I'm a Brazil fan.

Ali you love the German team, it is your right and you want to say anything out of this love to such team, it is your right, but dont discredit us as racists.
    You have the right to say anything but stop this Suburban habit about classifying others. If those commenting in Belguim satisfies your love for the German team, well the coaches brought at the Canal+ highlighted this naturalizing habit among the French team and the German team as alarming.
    The school of the naturalized is promising, it might be but I have the right to say it is naturalized and not German as all of you think about Zeidan as ALgerian before being French. Keep praising the Naturalized School in Germany from not till tomorrow. Keep quoting any coach but the school that lift no cup is useless. When they lift a cup I will bow to your opinion.
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ali I enlarged my post
    reread it and reply on me and dont turn any debate to silly discussion. Plz raise ur level. Let us stay serious.Shu badak shu deris wma khasak. Just consider what I am telling u.
    When u ask me if I am a rightist, this is what? You ask a question and you dont know what your question implies?? Man ma 7ada li72ak 3laya hay ba3ed!!!
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 10-07-2010 at 06:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way naturalize is:
    To grant full citizenship to (one of foreign birth).
    To adopt (something foreign) into general use.
    To adapt or acclimate (a plant or animal) to a new environment; introduce and establish as if native.
    To cause to conform to nature.

So Ali, as a Fraternal advice, dont ever fumble in things, you dont understand. Maybe when you understand the difference between theology and historical facts, you can grasp the word naturalized.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 10-07-2010 at 06:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way naturalize is:
    To grant full citizenship to (one of foreign birth).
    Great so u know what naturalize means, naturalizing players is a dirty game that countries like Lebanon, Quatar, and France do, now check out the German players background and see if they were "naturalized" or not.
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dakhlak the Polish Parliament didnt want to deprive Podoloski of his Polish citizenship because he prefered to offer his services to a foreign country??
    Am I inventing this too??
    Klose and Podolski were not born in Poland?? The one who might be the best German scorer in the history of world cup was not born in Poland?
    Ozil is not from Devrik Turkey?
    Trochowski is not Polish born?
    Cacau is not Portogese? He didnt take the German citizenship in 2009?
    If another player has a German mother, it means he is a pure German talent?
    Man do you think I dare to wade in a subject if I dont have solid material?
    Maskhara inta Ali. You make posts, just to show us that u know how to make posts, but u allow everybody yid7ako 3leik.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 10-07-2010 at 06:32 AM.