User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Germany out at last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was expected long time ago for such a very boring team.Sometimes I think they dont train to play football anymore.Machines..the game needs a heart not a machine.
    The best two teams deserved to reach the final did so.However,the dutch heart is way bigger
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

2. Thanks Peter Pan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny, in politics I will take the Red over the Orange any day, but for this week only I will say:

GO HOLLAND - GO ORANGE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let them win and I'll celebrate it in Rabieh,but let them do so..enough is enough for Holland...they gave this game and this cup a lot,it's reward time
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    Hard Luck Bronzy ; The way i saw the match , it was a well studied tactic from Vicenti + a lot of luck ... I would say that this is the weirdest Cup i've ever watched , It should be labeled Coaches Cup ...
    Vampiro, Luthar Matheus was evaluating the match. He said it was a cunning choice for the Spanish coach to prefer Pedro on Torres. Ba3dein he knew that contolling Shweinshteiger means controlling the whole German team and he succeeded in this.
    Ba3dein The save that Casillas made against a dangerous head strike, shows his ultimate skills, although many will think it was easy for him. The way he moved from the right corner of the goal to the left corner and the way he positioned himself skillfully to react quickly against the head strike, shows his ultimate skills. Casillas is one of the best goal keepers in the world.
    The players in the Spanish team gave me the impression that they belong to the same club (Bercalona for example) and not to a team that includes players from different clubs. Their coordination was the best.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ba3dein how many players are naturalized in the German team?? This country is lacking talents to a great extent so that to rely mainly on the naturalized
    Franz Beckenbauer was jubilating for this fact and he considered the German team as a union of different civilisations, but I (with all modesty) think he should bewail this fact. Bi kel Germany ma 3ad fi 11 really german players to lead their team in the world cup!!! When Beckenbauer won the world cup in 1974 and 1990, how many naturalized players were in the team?? Null!!!
    France and Germany rely mainly on naturalized and this is a worrying sign instead of jubilating for it.
    Since 2002 the main scorers for the German team are Polish and carry the Polish nationality before the German nationality!!!!
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 08-07-2010 at 08:51 PM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's no more called the German team,United Nations team....
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZEHLEWI View Post
    it's no more called the German team,United Nations team....
    there was a time when germany was the only team in europe with pure arian blood while other teams were filled with ex-coloines players
    then the change started with one person who comes from turkish roots [mehmet scholl]
    and it's history now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When football involves civilized playing like the one seen between the Spaniards and Germany, then the spectator is bound to live every moment in total joy. All players, from both sides played a high level of football, not going for concrete wall defense and neither pointing every attack to the others attackers with 3 or more defenders. No cruel or crude moves nothing of the rubbish that we've seen from such teams as Uruguay, Ivory Coast and so forth, thus when two civilized teams play, the players have room to develop a professionally good game and definitely a feast to the eyes.

In this field there's no MAYBE but a DEFINITE, FIFA must work hard to iron out all the problems afflicting football, especially internationally football and bring this sport into its true territory. Another flash point is for FIFA to immediately introduce Camera arbitration.
    Min Ba3d Bachir, Ma 3ande Kbir.

"We've been attacked for being Christians, but we fought as Lebanese"
    Bachir Gemayel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The french team ain't any better hany

I wonder how people fail to see that the German school of football has around 3 million players,yet they can't pich 11 pure german players to form a team.I would understand to have 1 or 2 players with special talents who come from other roots,but come on polish algerian turkish latin black...
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZEHLEWI View Post
    The french team ain't any better hany

I wonder how people fail to see that the German school of football has around 3 million players,yet they can't pich 11 pure german players to form a team.I would understand to have 1 or 2 players with special talents who come from other roots,but come on polish algerian turkish latin black...
    in 1998 the french team were 80% non french , i don't know about it now!!
    this reminded me of how qatar gave nationality to weghit lefting champions they bought from bulgaria and they changed thier name from like from petrov to sayyed or whatever it was...
    the problem is they don't want to wait and gave time for natives to had thier chance , so the easy way is give nationality to someone might be better and push him in the match