Thread: Germany 4-0 Argentina

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    Levnon,

Germany won fair and square, you have to admit it was a comprehensive 4-0 and it could have been worse !! Maradona is no coach and it is not the amount of skills you put on the field, it is the strategy and formation and he had none of that !! Maradona played with 3 suspect defenders, 1 midfielder (who is a striker) and 6 strikers, that's why German midfielders had a field day, especially Schweinsteiger who marked Messi and then had the freedom to create from the middle! It is interesting what Maradona did when they went behind, instead of curbing Schweinsteiger influence, reinforcing the midfield and moving Messi forward, he introduced Pastore and Aguero who are pure strikers and asked Pastore to play in the midfield ! This opened up the game more for Germany and the result was a shallacking !!

I'm refering to Ned v/s Protugal in WC 2006 , so how did you bring Germany or Argentine into this, I don't know . Sonyah is trying to discredit the dutch by making false claims that they pretend to be good at the beginning then just fail miserably. Yet had she watched WC 2006 Ned v/s Protugal in 2006, she wouldn't have made such a comment.
    []

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dhajj View Post
    He's just a German hater so let him be...
    I don't like Germans but I'm not a German hater. I'm also not a cry baby and accept that the better team sometimes wins, it's only fair.
    []

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Apologies, I wasn't following the stouch you had with Sonyah before, I just read your reply and the thread title, so I assumed you are talking about the game in the thread title
    Quote Originally Posted by Levnon View Post
    I'm refering to Ned v/s Protugal in WC 2006 , so how did you bring Germany or Argentine into this, I don't know . Sonyah is trying to discredit the dutch by making false claims that they pretend to be good at the beginning then just fail miserably. Yet had she watched WC 2006 Ned v/s Protugal in 2006, she wouldn't have made such a comment.