User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Germany 4-0 Argentina

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sonyah ya Sonyahhh...firstly Brazil/Holland is an old rivalry,in 1994 they met and it was a game that players still watch to learn from it,Brazil won hardly 3-2 after a Dutch come back bringing the game to a tie 2-2 after Brazil had advanced with 2 goals.In 1998,brazil won in the semi-final in Penalties knowing that Holland had so many chances to finish the game.So Brazilians knew very well what sort of opponets they were facing,and Im pretty sure ( in my humble opinion ) that Holland is the kind of teams that scares brazil since they have a similar style of offensive playing.The whole world admired the dutch team for its offensive spirits !

back to reality,how could u underestimate the Dutch team knowing that their players are the most popular in European leagues.Sneider won the champions league and Rooben got the 2nd place with Bayern,Bother are stars..Van bommel is a midfielder icon in Bayern..Van perse star of Arsenal..Vander vart a striker that Real depends on...Hitinga and Vanbokhorost are one of the best defensive players in the world...so you telling me this team wasn't capable of winning over a team which had no charisma since the qualifications ?

Get over it Sonyah..I know the past few days were so hard for you as a Brazilian supported but don't be swept away with accusations which not help you to cover ur shame loool
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZEHLEWI View Post
    Sonyah ya Sonyahhh...firstly Brazil/Holland is an old rivalry,in 1994 they met and it was a game that players still watch to learn from it,Brazil won hardly 3-2 after a Dutch come back bringing the game to a tie 2-2 after Brazil had advanced with 2 goals.In 1998,brazil won in the semi-final in Penalties knowing that Holland had so many chances to finish the game.So Brazilians knew very well what sort of opponets they were facing,and Im pretty sure ( in my humble opinion ) that Holland is the kind of teams that scares brazil since they have a similar style of offensive playing.The whole world admired the dutch team for its offensive spirits !

back to reality,how could u underestimate the Dutch team knowing that their players are the most popular in European leagues.Sneider won the champions league and Rooben got the 2nd place with Bayern,Bother are stars..Van bommel is a midfielder icon in Bayern..Van perse star of Arsenal..Vander vart a striker that Real depends on...Hitinga and Vanbokhorost are one of the best defensive players in the world...so you telling me this team wasn't capable of winning over a team which had no charisma since the qualifications ?

Get over it Sonyah..I know the past few days were so hard for you as a Brazilian supported but don't be swept away with accusations which not help you to cover ur shame loool
    To tell you the truth ZEHLEWI, I don't actually approve the Netherlands as they always have strong beginnings, when you first see them playing you may believe that they have won the cup for like 10 times but in reality, they have never won it. I was very disappointed by their performance in 2006, they commenced with a tough way but ended leaving easily defeated. We must admit that they got lucky this year and had to face relatively weak teams. Check their results until now:

Netherlands2:1Brazil-
    Netherlands2:1Slovakia-
    Cameroon1:2Netherlands-
    Netherlands1:0Japan-
    Netherlands2:0Denmark-

Exclude their win over Brazil, you will then notice that they had a hard time winning especially against Japan.

I do not support Brazil, I only supported them against Netherlands but I was sadly disappointed. The Dutch do have good players, I have never denied it but I gave the example of Ibrahimovic to somebody else and I will repeat it to you, a couple of "famous" players do not make a real team and Argentina isn't but the example. Brazil in 2006 was similar to the dream team and yet they did not win.

I have been with both Spain and Germany since the beginning of the cup by the way =D
    Anyhow, good luck sir
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lakena you're making my job easy..ra7 ysaffo ba3don l " ekhwe " metl l 3awniye wel ouwet w yousalo le2me sahle la 3nd l Hollandiyye..
    I support England and Holland in a 2nd degree even though I was a hardcore german since ever..football evolves but German did not..machines,what a word ha
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lakena you're making my job easy..ra7 ysaffo ba3don l \" ekhwe \" metl l 3awniye wel ouwet w yousalo le2me sahle la 3nd l Hollandiyye..
    I support England and Holland in a 2nd degree even though I was a hardcore german since ever..football evolves but German did not..machines,what a word ha
    Zehlewi , i thought u are with Germany w wafe kemena !!
    ma ba3ref kif 2alabet bass ..ana hek ba3refak :P
    " ??"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lakena you're making my job easy..ra7 ysaffo ba3don l \" ekhwe \" metl l 3awniye wel ouwet w yousalo le2me sahle la 3nd l Hollandiyye..
    Looks like the German football progressed when you decided to drop out the team lol (No offense, I'm just kidding).
    Seriously now, I had the same point of view in this regard ZEHLEWI as I was sick of seeing an unprofessional Germany football but I have to admit that I regretted my opinion after a few games in this world cup.
    All the best for all the teams, I think they have all presented a good level and do deserve the cup.
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bronzy,

You still have 2 days..2eyemkon ma3dude...ill have a word with you on the 7th
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SONYAh! View Post
    To tell you the truth ZEHLEWI, I don't actually approve the Netherlands as they always have strong beginnings, when you first see them playing you may believe that they have won the cup for like 10 times but in reality, they have never won it. I was very disappointed by their performance in 2006, they commenced with a tough way but ended leaving easily defeated. We must admit that they got lucky this year and had to face relatively weak teams. Check their results until now:

Exclude their win over Brazil, you will then notice that they had a hard time winning especially against Japan.

I do not support Brazil, I only supported them against Netherlands but I was sadly disappointed. The Dutch do have good players, I have never denied it but I gave the example of Ibrahimovic to somebody else and I will repeat it to you, a couple of \\"famous\\" players do not make a real team and Argentina isn't but the example. Brazil in 2006 was similar to the dream team and yet they did not win.

I have been with both Spain and Germany since the beginning of the cup by the way =D
    Anyhow, good luck sir
    what u missed in netherland this year is that their coach changed their style of play from an offensive entertaining one to a tactical boring but efficient one ( italian school of football eza baddik).i never in my life saw the dutch play like that. they used to be the most entertaining to watch but always gets knocked out in later stages. this year its different and now they are one step in the final!.
    Last edited by fpmer forever; 06-07-2010 at 07:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bronzy,

You still have 2 days..2eyemkon ma3dude...ill have a word with you on the 7th
    walla ya khaye , medre chu 3amlin fik !!
    kif 2alabet ma ba3ref !!
    " ??"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Booooooooooooooooooooooooring....
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SONYAh! View Post

I do not support Brazil, I only supported them against Netherlands but I was sadly disappointed. The Dutch do have good players, I have never denied it but I gave the example of Ibrahimovic to somebody else and I will repeat it to you, a couple of \"famous\" players do not make a real team and Argentina isn't but the example. Brazil in 2006 was similar to the dream team and yet they did not win.

Anyhow, good luck sir
    Now hold on, did you even bother watch the Netherlands in WC 2006? Their matches were the most entertaining, and they were in the group of death ( with Argentine ) . In the 2nd round they faced portugal, the game was amazing, but the referee was a total disgrace! 15 yellow cards and 4 red cards, I recall. Still, the young and inexperienced dutch team played very well and could have beaten portugal. The dutch can play tactically as well as use their individual skills, a blend of south american and european football. No other team in the world plays like that. I am still not convinced about that loss to portugal. Ironically, who remembers the netherlands in 2006? nobody ... people remember winners, that's all. Again in eurocup 2008, the dutch offense was amazing and seemed unstoppable only later they lost against Russia in the quarter finals.
    []