User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Germany 4-0 Argentina

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gloaters gloat with malicious satisfaction but the convoy will always advance contumeliousy. Hay tol3et ma3eh hala2.lol
    Anyway as a personal remark: Honestly sha3ebna bala mokh. Inno Mberi7, I swear I recieved more than 100 SMS from teasers. Those teasers 3emer bayton ye3ne if Germany won and Argentina lost??!!! Some of those teasers live outside Lebanon. They were anxious to send me SMS from abroad including teasing expressions!!!
    Teasers dont differ from those launching fireworks because a foreign country won in soccer. Sometimes a person with a very high status demote himself or HERSELF to the level of fire works' launchers or teasing machines, celebrating something he or SHE has no hand in it and will never redound on him or HER with anything positive!!!
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 05-07-2010 at 02:54 AM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take it your an Argentina fan..,
    LF 4 LIFE

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. lool
    Yesterday the situation reminded me of the shooting that accompanies Nasralah's speeches. Some people were shooting and not only fireworks. They are good in celebrating something achieved by somebody else. If I open my facebook account, the novelty in inventing teasing expressions, or expressions celebrating the victory of Germany on facebook, is unprecedented. I wish they can can exploit this novelty in something that redounds on them positively.
    Somebody for example, surprised me by his or her novelty in connecting auxilia and Brazil's loss. It is a very promising novelty and it deserves the effort and time disbursed on it.
    Hala2 I am offloading and criticisng fairly at the same time.lol
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 05-07-2010 at 02:54 AM.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nazi swastikas displayed in lebanon in celebration of german victories in the world cup.

epitome of ignorance and mental retardation.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

5. Thanks SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, thanks Janoubi for your wise comments; indeed it is the epitome of retardation and ignorance !! If Lebanon was a fair country, there would be a law against this kind of thing, this is a disgrace!
    Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post

nazi swastikas displayed in lebanon in celebration of german victories in the world cup.

epitome of ignorance and mental retardation.

7. Thanks SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow...,

I wonder why they like the Germans so much?

Also what is the deep root for this kind of following for teams in Lebanon...

Also I never gloat over the losing team, I am always humbled, because I wouldn't want that done upon me..
    LF 4 LIFE

9. Thanks SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There were rumours before the match saying that if Argentina won than Maradonna will dedicate such victory to Israel!!! So maybe those carrying the Nazis cross, considered that Israel lost too with Argentina.lol
    Some people choose the most heinous segment in the history of a nation to celebrate it. They can choose the era of Bismark, for example, and adopt it, to praise Germany and its grandeur. Why to focus on the Nazis only!!!! It is pure ignorance! As if the Nazis were preparing for their ancestors, a destiny, better than that of the Jews or the French or the Polish.
    Last edited by Clear Conscience; 05-07-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Correction : Holland is an example of talent not only hard work,to be specific,they are a school which believes in Offense and open playing.A mix of Brazilian style with european power that makes them unique all the times
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs down

The display of swastikas is related to a sort of ignorance. I bet that most of those holding Hitler's flags know nothing about his crimes and achievements this is why I don't blame them. It is indeed a disgrace to post this logo!
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZEHLEWI View Post
    Correction : Holland is an example of talent not only hard work,to be specific,they are a school which believes in Offense and open playing.A mix of Brazilian style with european power that makes them unique all the times
    Is this a joke?
    Well I don't think so as Netherlands was able to win over Brazil because of a sort of Brazilian paranoia and not because they have style and everything in my opinion.
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche