Thread: Netherldands 2-1 Brazil

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SONYAh! View Post
    Hard luck Vampire. =)
    I have a certain theory here: The 2014 world cup is going to occur in Brazil this is why the Brazilians preferred to keep the win to that time , might sound a bit odd but this is the way I see it. If Brazil wins the world cup every season then no one will ever watch the games as they won't be interesting. So keep up the sport spirit and try to look for a new team (I suggest Spain )
    I was born Brazilian supporter and no way i'll change ... I accept them in defeat as in wining .
    It's a deep bond ...
    Good luck for tomorrow Bronzy Bro
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

2. Thanks SONYAh!, Bronzy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The potentials that netherland school of football possesses keep impressing world cup viewers.They have a unique and beautiful style of playing.Today they burned the myth which says Brazil owns the style of playing on the ground with short passes and individual abilities to pass through many players and the rest of their bla bla bla..

The first lesson that Zidan gave to them wasn't enough,Rooben had to explain it further lol

All hail Holland...
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, I must delcare that I've been a huge supporter of the Dutch team for ever and I am over the moon with the win; for the first time I can say GO Orange
    The Brazilians were great in the first half but they did not know how to put the game away and they paid the price.
    The Dutch outplayed them in the second half and could have ended with 4-5 goals of their own.
    Overall, the Brazilians were very lucky not to have 2-3 sent off, as they carried on tackles from behind, arguing with the referee (Especillay Robinho) , etc.. I have a theory that to top teams get preferential treatment from referees, as handballs, tackles from behind, etc.. result in red card first time for smaller teams (Australia for example) where Brazil got away with murder!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holland can do so much more! They still haven't performed on the offense as expected. I'm a big fan of dutch football, I've watched their qualification games and friendlies before the world cup, this team can and must play much much better. I'm looking forward to a much more confident team in the semis.

Hup Holland Hup!
    []

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brazil barraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

7. Thanks Bronzy thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZEHLEWI View Post
    The potentials that netherland school of football possesses keep impressing world cup viewers.They have a unique and beautiful style of playing.Today they burned the myth which says Brazil owns the style of playing on the ground with short passes and individual abilities to pass through many players and the rest of their bla bla bla..

The first lesson that Zidan gave to them wasn't enough,Rooben had to explain it further lol

All hail Holland...
    ZEHLEWI ; If this Netherland school of football is very impressing , how come they never won a world cup ?
    since Brazil won 5 times , its obvious that her school that impress worldwide .. Until someone break this score i'll doubt your saying ..
    About Zidan giving them a lesson , We all recall what happened to the Brazilian team when they suffered from the food they had before the last game . Their best player just sat on the bench . A strange coincidence since it was in French territory
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny thing is all those in Lebanon who were cheering Brazil's loss yesterday were German fans. The Netherlands' 5 fans in Lebanon couldn't do all the cheering themselves.

10. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Nazgul View Post
    lah ya sonya lah !! :P

van bommel, van persie, robben, kuyt, sneijder, van der vaart ... 6 \"class A\" players!! w mesh 3ejbinik ?
    i am a big fan of brazil!!! brazil lal mot !! bass still, they didnt deserve to win this year!!!
    Netherlands were good from the beginning! good team play, good individual performance by robben and sneider and van bommel!! amazing trio! its not about having STARS (eventhough they do have star players ) its about playing as a team! and they were good at that!

congrats netherlands! hard luck brazil! c u in 2014
    Mbalah ya nazgul
    Today Argentina was an example of what I was trying to explain: a couple of good players can't form a team. You need to create some sort of chemistry among players so that you can watch some real football: So far, Germany and Spain do have this criterion and this is probably why they are winning.
    No Nazgul, they were not good. They won because of a certain gap in the Brazilian team, review the part when Brazilians scored in their own goal, this is when they began to lose their concentration. Netherlands simply took advantage of the situation.
    One thing is certain as for today, Netherlands will reach the finals as it will easily win over Uruguay.
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    I was born Brazilian supporter and no way i'll change ... I accept them in defeat as in wining .
    It's a deep bond ...
    Good luck for tomorrow Bronzy Bro
    Yes I know that vampire, I was simply joking.
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vampire,the lesson that Zidan taught you was 4 years ago on the German territory.Regarding 1998,I think ths year proved that Brazil fari2 byenshara w byenbe3 3a 2awlet li 7atetlo sourto man

No one denies that Brazil and Brazilian players made football what it's like today,especially players like pele zagalo sucrat etc...however don't underestimate Netehrland who really impressed everybody during late 70's and late 80's giving the world an all time famous players like Van basten and yuhan kroyf,or Kuman raicard berkham overmars etc..

rememer that many Brazilian players graduated from Ayax and Eindhoven football schools.

For me I used to support Germany up to 2008 but I converted with total conviction to become ' English ' since I saw how much the English school is offering for football especially in the premiur league and I believe what happened in their game against germany was very shameful for football and unfair for their career.However,I still believe that Netherland has within its ranks the best players in the worl with the trio Rooben,Sneider,Van Perse in addition to the mystro Van Bommel..
    ?? ? ?? ? ?? -