Thread: Gernany 4 - England 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gernany 4 - England 1

What a game by Germany and what an shocking team the English had !! Where is Tabouk, The Lion Heart and others; I told you so long time ago: England was so much overrated and they proved me right all throughout the tournament !! What about Rooney, injuries are no excuse for such a showing in 4 games ..

As for Germany, they've been very refreshing with a young side and Ozil is a super star in the making.

2. Thanks SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

God help the queen.
    Je dfendrai mes opinions jusqu' ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez dfendre les vtres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    What a game by Germany and what an shocking team the English had !! Where is Tabouk, The Lion Heart and others; I told you so long time ago: England was so much overrated and they proved me right all throughout the tournament !! What about Rooney, injuries are no excuse for such a showing in 4 games ..

As for Germany, they've been very refreshing with a young side and Ozil is a super star in the making.

What is this historic win ;-) ! woooowwwwwwww
    This is a small sample of what we are going to show against TANGO IF they win today

Quote Originally Posted by Clear Conscience View Post
    God help the queen.

hahahahahahayyyyyy !!
    " ??"

5. Thanks SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching the match was a real pleasure since both teams played so well. England was smashed when Lampard's kick was not counted as a goal even though it was a clear goal but the referee did not see it well.
    I was surprised by the performance of the German team and I was not expecting such a victory especially after the problems the team had to cope with after Ballack's injury and the problem with the goalkeeper.
    From what I saw, the English goalkeeper is a failure literally. He could've caught the last two goals but he was probably feeling a little bit of paranoia because of the pressure he was under. I find it hard to win over Argentina as the team has many promising legends and a lot of potential but I guess that Germany always has a chance especially after the great performance they showed today.
    Hard luck for all the people who supported England!
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche

7. Thanks the lion heart thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

44 years later Germany gets it's revenge over the English from the world cup of 1966... It is unacceptable in this day and age that A CLEAR AND CLEAN GOAL was disallowed because the referee didn't see it. If this goal was allowe at the 36 minutes with England back from a 2-0 down to equalize I would have garanteed you a re-match of when Engalnd beat Germany 5-1 in Germany but still as a sportsman I would have to admit that the most expensive players in the world can't play together and ROONIE if he plays like that for Man U he would have been sitting on the bench and later on playing for Accrington Stanely.......The Germans are the youngest and fastest team of this WC who was superb today on the counter attack.
    In the Last 35 minutes of the match England was out-classed by Germany especially after that 3rd goal. while I am typing I just watched the goal of the World Cup beeing scored by Argentina and I really don't envy Germany meeting them good luck Germany.
    ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? .
    ?? ?? ? .

9. Thanks vampire, Peter Pan, SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The referees had a perfect eye sight!
    ما بيصح الا الصحيح
    زرعنا بلادي استشهاد... حصدنا حرية

11. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was obvious that the uncounted Goal depressed the English players .. Before that and In less than 5 minutes they made the huge comeback ... I was deeply frustrated from what happened next .. This is simply another hand of God ...
    A friend of mine used to tell me always that England is the only country that doesn't cheat or buy referees in the world cup ...
    ? ? ?? ?? ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People need to get over the English team.

They simply didn't show up to this tourney.
    LF 4 LIFE