User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: 2010 South Africa Fifa World Cup [Groups, Schedules & Times]

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default Group Tables - Group A

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    South Africa 1-1 Mexico (Marquez 79')
    (Tshabalala 55')

    Analysis + Matchcast

    World Cup 2010 - Mexico peg back South Africa

    The World Cup opened with a pulsating 1-1 draw between South Africa and Mexico as a late goal deprived the hosts of victory before more than 84,000 passionate fans at the futuristic Soccer City in Johannesburg.



    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/110620...th-africa.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post
    Uruguay 0-0 France

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - France held by 10-man Uruguay

    France and Uruguay played out a goalless draw at the Green Point Stadium in the second Group A game on the opening day of the World Cup.



    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/110620...n-uruguay.html
    1-South Africa 1Pts (0W - 1D - 0L) +/- 0 (1 Pl)
    1-Mexico 1Pts (0W - 1D - 0L) +/- 0 (1 Pl)
    3-France 1Pts (0W - 1D - 0L) +/- 0 (1 Pl)
    3-Urugauy 1Pts (0W - 1D - 0L) +/- 0 (1 Pl)
    " ??"






  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default Order of Play - Preliminary Round

    Saturday June 12:

    Group B:

    Korea Republic v/s Greece 2h30PM* [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +10 , WC (English) , HD]

    Argentina v/s Nigeria 5h00PM* [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +10 , WC (English) , HD , 3D]

    Group C:

    England v/s USA 9h30PM
    [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +9 , WC (English) , HD]

    *Beirut Times
    Last edited by Bronzy; 13-06-2010 at 12:51 AM.
    " ??"






  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Saturday June 12:


    Group B:

    Korea Republic v/s Greece 2h30PM* [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +10 , WC (English) , HD]

    Korea Republic 2-0 Greece
    (Lee 7')
    (Park 52')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Korea sweep aside woeful Greece

    South Korea beat a woeful Greece side 2-0 in the World Cup Group B match at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth.



    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120620...ul-greece.html

    " ??"






  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Saturday June 12:


    Group B:

    Argentina v/s Nigeria 5h00PM* [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +10 , WC (English) , HD , 3D]

    *Beirut Times
    Half Time
    Argentina 1-0 Nigeria
    Last edited by Bronzy; 13-06-2010 at 02:06 AM.
    " ??"






  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Saturday June 12:


    Group B:

    Argentina v/s Nigeria 5h00PM* [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +10 , WC (English) , HD , 3D]

    *Beirut Times
    Argentina 1-0 Nigeria
    (Heinze 6')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Argentina see off Nigeria


    Gabriel Heinze scored the only goal of the game as Argentina began their bid for a third World Cup success with a 1-0 victory over Nigeria in the Group B clash at Johannesburg's Ellis Park.




    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120620...a-nigeria.html
    Last edited by Bronzy; 13-06-2010 at 03:39 AM.
    " ??"






  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default Group Tables - Group B

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Korea Republic 2-0 Greece
    (Lee 7')
    (Park 52')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Korea sweep aside woeful Greece

    South Korea beat a woeful Greece side 2-0 in the World Cup Group B match at the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth.



    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120620...ul-greece.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post
    Argentina 1-0 Nigeria
    (Heinze 6')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Argentina see off Nigeria


    Gabriel Heinze scored the only goal of the game as Argentina began their bid for a third World Cup success with a 1-0 victory over Nigeria in the Group B clash at Johannesburg's Ellis Park.




    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120620...a-nigeria.html
    1-Korea Republic 3Pts (1W - 0D - 0L) +/- 2 (1 Pl)
    2-Argentina 3Pts (1W - 0D - 0L) +/- 1 (1 Pl)
    3-Nigeria 0Pt (0W - 0D - 1L) +/- -1 (1 Pl)
    4-Greece 0Pt (0W - 0D - 1L) +/- -2 (1 Pl)
    " ??"






  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Saturday June 12:


    Group C:

    England v/s USA 9h30PM
    [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +9 , WC (English) , HD]

    *Beirut Times

    England 1-1 USA (Dempsey 40')
    (Gerard 4')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Green blunder gifts USA draw with England

    England were held to a 1-1 draw by the USA in their opening World Cup Group C game at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium near Rustenburg.




    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120620...w-england.html
    Last edited by Bronzy; 13-06-2010 at 07:37 AM.
    " ??"






  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default Order of Play - Preliminary Round

    Sunday June 13:

    Group C:

    Algeria v/s Slovenia 2h30PM*
    [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +10 , WC (English) , HD]

    Group D:

    Serbia v/s Ghana 5h00PM*
    [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +9 , WC (English) , HD]

    Germany v/s Australia 9h30PM*
    [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +9 , WC (English) , HD, 3D]

    *Beirut Times
    " ??"






  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    Sunday June 13:


    Group C:

    Algeria v/s Slovenia 2h30PM*
    [Live on Al-Jazeera Sports +10 , WC (English) , HD]

    *Beirut Times
    Algeria 0-1 Slovenia (Koren 79')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Chaouchi gifts Slovenia victory

    Captain Robert Koren scored a late winner as Slovenia began their World Cup campaign with a 1-0 victory over 10-man Algeria in Polokwane.



    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/130620...a-victory.html
    " ??"






  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lebanon / Jordan
    Posts
    12,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    188

    Default Group Tables - Group C

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post

    England 1-1 USA (Dempsey 40')
    (Gerard 4')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Green blunder gifts USA draw with England

    England were held to a 1-1 draw by the USA in their opening World Cup Group C game at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium near Rustenburg.




    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120620...w-england.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzy View Post
    Algeria 0-1 Slovenia (Koren 79')

    Analysis + Matchcast:

    World Cup 2010 - Chaouchi gifts Slovenia victory

    Captain Robert Koren scored a late winner as Slovenia began their World Cup campaign with a 1-0 victory over 10-man Algeria in Polokwane.



    Full article here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/130620...a-victory.html
    1-Slovenia 3Pts (1W - 0D - 0L) +/- (1) (1 Pl)
    2-USA 1Pts (0W - 1D - 0L) +/- (1) (1 Pl)
    3-England 1Pt (0W - 1D - 0L) +/- (1) (1 Pl)
    4-Algeria 0Pt (0W - 0D - 1L) +/- (-1) (1 Pl)
    " ??"






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •