User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Team do you support in World Cup 2010 ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brazil

6 33.33%
  • Germany

7 38.89%
  • Italy

2 11.11%
  • Holland

1 5.56%
  • Spain

2 11.11%
  • Argentina

3 16.67%
  • France

0 0%
  • Portugal

0 0%
  • England

1 5.56%
  • Australia

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who would you be supporting this FIFA 2010 world cup?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The problem started with the idiot David Ginola who cost France a place in the WC 1994, he gave away the ball in the last minutes for Bulgaria to score a winner when a draw was enough to qualify!! Cantona was ropable and true to his nature lambasted Ginola and Houllier in the press.

Houllier resigned and Jacquet took over and made him Captain, but then the Karate kick at Selhurst Park cost him international duty for a year, by this time Zidane came and the other idiot (or ball carrier as Cantona called him) Deschamps became the main fixture in the French team and conspired against him !! The rest is history ..

Quote Originally Posted by Tabouk View Post
    That's why I started rooting for ManUtd. I was a PSG fan growing up. At the times of Rai, George Weah, Valdo, Ginola, Alain Roche, Paul Leguen, Lama... those were the days
    But then Jaquet messed it all by not calling Cantona to the Euro 1996. I remember France went out on Penalties at OLD TRAFFORD, a place well known to Cantona...
    The irony

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    The problem started with the idiot David Ginola who cost France a place in the WC 1994, he gave away the ball in the last minutes for Bulgaria to score a winner when a draw was enough to qualify!! Cantona was ropable and true to his nature lambasted Ginola and Houllier in the press.

Houllier resigned and Jacquet took over and made him Captain, but then the Karate kick at Selhurst Park cost him international duty for a year, by this time Zidane came and the other idiot (or ball carrier as Cantona called him) Deschamps became the main fixture in the French team and conspired against him !! The rest is history ..
    Yes but Cantona didn't help his case in his last game for France, he played as if not wanting to be part of the team. I still remember he wasn't controlling the simplest of passes!
    “One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brazil Team
    The Brazil Team is the most successful soccer team in the world. The Brazil Football Team has the glory of winning five World Cup Championships in the years 1958,1962,1970,1994 and 2002. The Brazil Team is the only team in the Football World Cup who has played all the World Cups till date.
    The Brazil Team is considered to be the best team in the present time that plays football. The Team Brazil is the only team that has qualified in all of the FIFA World Cups. The Brazilian soccer team has always met up to the expectations of their fans. The fans of the Brazil Team are not only limited to Brazil but is spread all over the world. The Brazil Team doesn't only play the game but attributes a lot the entertainment factor of the event.

The Brazil Team has been proud of its players since the old times. The Brazil Team had some gem of players in all the World Cups which the Brazil Team had won. Some of the eminent players in the famous World Cup winning teams in Brazil are the following:

Won the1958 World Cup in Sweden

The Brazil Team won in the FIFA World Cup in 1958 that was held in Sweden. The team comprised of some famous legendary players some of whom are Pele, Garincha, Vava and Didi.

Won the 1962 World Cup in Chile

The Brazil Team won the 1962 World Cup in Chile. The team comprised of the players like Joarjinho, Garincha and Pele (who was injured during the game).

Won the 1970 World Cup in Mexico

The Brazil Team won the 1970 FIFA World Cup in Mexico that had the team members like Tostao, Carlos Alberto and Pele.

Won the 1994 World Cup in USA

The Brazil Team won the World Cup 1994 held in USA. Some of the major players of the team were Romario, Bebeto and Dunga.

Won the 2002 World Cup in Japan and Korea

The Brazil Team won the 2002 FIFA World Cup in Japan and Korea. Some of the players in the team Brazil were Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu and Roberto Carlos.

Attached Images Attached Images
    ? ? ?? ?? ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will be rooting for Australia! Why? Well I live there of course, and I go for England second. Why? Because they have Wayne Rooney on their team, is that not reason enough?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come there are so many Australians on this site?
    Go Go Socceroos!!! I hope Tim Cahill would be fit during the tourney.
    “One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which Team do you support in World Cup 2010 ?

P.S: The maximum number of teams in the poll can be 10, so the countries not mentioned in the poll, feel free to fit others team !!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I am German Fan !!

Geht Die Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft !
    " ??"

7. Thanks SONYAh! thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted Germany, Brazil and Spain but Spain is my first option
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holland!

I really enjoy their games, and they have the best players. Even if they don't win, their matches are always a fun to watch and quite entertaining. I just hope Robben will be able to play at least by the 2nd round.
    []

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go italyyyyyyyyy :d

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Levnon View Post
    Holland!

I really enjoy their games, and they have the best players. Even if they don't win, their matches are always a fun to watch and quite entertaining. I just hope Robben will be able to play at least by the 2nd round.
    Holland is the biggest deceiver in my opinion, they always begin with a lot of energy and later on their level decreases dramatically!
    "You have evolved from worm to man, but much
    within you is still worm. Once you were apes, yet even now man is more

of an ape than any of the apes"- Nietzche