User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which Team do you support in World Cup 2010 ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brazil

6 33.33%
  • Germany

7 38.89%
  • Italy

2 11.11%
  • Holland

1 5.56%
  • Spain

2 11.11%
  • Argentina

3 16.67%
  • France

0 0%
  • Portugal

0 0%
  • England

1 5.56%
  • Australia

1 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who would you be supporting this FIFA 2010 world cup?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the lion heart View Post
    He's no oil painting we know, I couldn't agree more, but he is a fab palyer and oldschool footballer. By the way T Barzil's Ronaldo was no oil picture either but he deliverd and who care if it is monkey scoring.
    LOL, i check the lyrics of the song again and it says:
    He's no oil painting, not like Johnny Depp or George Clooney,
    WE DON"T CARE WE LOVE HIM! WAYNE ROONEY!

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...ys-song-p1.php
    One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.

2. Thanks the lion heart thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aoun4ever View Post
    England is the most overrated team in the history of the WC, every 4 years they come with a bang and they go with a bigger bang, lots of tears, excuses, etc...
    Let's see, in 1990 they lost in semi finals on Penalties against W.Germany. W.Germany went on to win the competition.
    In 1998, they lost against Argentina on Penalties, after Beckham was fired and a goal for Sol Campbell was denied in extra time.
    In 2002, the lost to Brazil 2-1 in quarter finals after a fluke goal from Ronaldhino. Brazil went on to win it 2-0 against Germany. Germany was no match to Brazil in the final, England was...
    In 2006, They lost to Portugal on Penalty kicks after Rooney was handed a red card for no reason...

Same things occurred during the Euros.
    Now tell me for the same period what did Holland do? They never won the world cup in their history.
    If you ask me, Holland is the most overrated team, every 4 years they come with a bang and they go with a bigger bang
    One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabouk View Post
    LOL, i check the lyrics of the song again and it says:
    He's no oil painting, not like Johnny Depp or George Clooney,
    WE DON\\"T CARE WE LOVE HIM! WAYNE ROONEY!

http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2...ys-song-p1.php
    Was watching Man U (V) West ham the other day and the 1st goal was a flying volly header by Rooney and I shouted what a Rooney so my 6 year old daughter asked me, daddy who is Rooney? so I showed her so she went oooooooh he looks like SHREK . this video sums it up, Sven goran erikson the emotionless and Terry venables biting his teeth looks like he is out of the movies(lock stock and two smoking barrel) or(snatch) him and his cockney accent, he was a good manager.
    ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? .
    ?? ?? ? .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to the English fans here, you are as bad in sports as in politics .. England only glory in 66 was on its home ground, against 9 men most of the times (ask Argentina, Uruguay, etc,,) and then they cheated Germany with a goal that was cancelled and a goal allowed when it wasn't !!!
    As for their record after that, it was just #### with lots of excuses and thuggish behavior !!
    Holland reached the final in 74 and 78 was cheated by spain in 82 (remember the 12-1 against Malta if you know anything about soccer), was semi finalist in 1998 (losing on penalty shootouts) and QF in 1994.

They also won Euro 1988 and were semi finalist in 2000, 2004 and they are ranked no 3 in the world right now...

As for Rooney, let's see how good he is in the WC where he will again fade and get another red card out of frustration.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brazil abl l nom , brazil ba3del nom , Brazil kil d2i2a , w d2i ya moussi2a

Brazil, Brazil, Brazil......

Brazil w bass wel be2eh batata ...
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    Brazil abl l nom , brazil ba3del nom , Brazil kil d2i2a , w d2i ya moussi2a

Brazil, Brazil, Brazil......

Brazil w bass wel be2eh batata ...
    Vampiro, you can't support Brazil. Brazil doesn't need any support, they eat drink sleep football. Any team beating Brazil is like the biggest achievement of their life time.
    ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ? .
    ?? ?? ? .

8. Thanks SONYAh!, vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aoun4ever View Post
    to the English fans here, you are as bad in sports as in politics .. England only glory in 66 was on its home ground, against 9 men most of the times (ask Argentina, Uruguay, etc,,) and then they cheated Germany with a goal that was cancelled and a goal allowed when it wasn't !!!
    As for their record after that, it was just #### with lots of excuses and thuggish behavior !!
    Holland reached the final in 74 and 78 was cheated by spain in 82 (remember the 12-1 against Malta if you know anything about soccer), was semi finalist in 1998 (losing on penalty shootouts) and QF in 1994.

They also won Euro 1988 and were semi finalist in 2000, 2004 and they are ranked no 3 in the world right now...

As for Rooney, let's see how good he is in the WC where he will again fade and get another red card out of frustration.
    Man what are you talking about? England qualified for 12 WCs Netherlands only for 8!! You want to argue just for the sake of it!!
    So it's not oki if once, a refereeing decision went in England's favour, but it's oki if Maradona scores a goal with his hand, or if the referee sends beckham out and cancels Campbell's goal. And it's oki if the ref gives rooney a red card against Portugal for who knows what reason?!
    If u were telling me you are a Brazilian supporter or German or Italian, i might've understood your point of view, but NETHERLANDS?
    Last edited by Tabouk; 28-02-2010 at 06:44 AM.

10. Thanks the lion heart, LebanonsFinest thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just because you accused us of being bad in Sports just like in politics, which is ironic coming from a Aouni, I felt like doing a comparison! Eeeh sa2ilin ne7na jame3et England.

Year, Netherlands Pos, England Pos
    1930: Did Not Enter , Did Not Enter
    1934: ------9--------- , Did Not Enter
    1938: ---- 14-------- , Did Not Enter
    1950: Did Not Enter ,------- 8------
    1954: Did Not Enter , -------6------
    1958: Did Not Qualify, ---- 11------
    1962: Did Not Qualify,------ 8-------
    1966: Did Not Qualify, ----- 1------
    1970: Did Not Qualify, ------8-------
    1974: -----2----------- , Did Not Qualify
    1978: ---- 2----------- , Did Not Qualify
    1982: Did Not Qualify, ----- 6-------
    1986: Did Not Qualify, ----- 8-------
    1990:---- 15----------- ,------ 4-------
    1994: ---- 7----------- , Did Not Qualify
    1998: -----4----------- , ------9-------
    2002: Did Not Qualify, ----- 6-------
    2006: ----11---------- , ------ 7-------

Furthermore, Netherlands played 36 games in the WC, they won 16, Drew 10, Lost 10. 59Goals Scored, 38 against
    England played 55 Games in the WC, won 25, Drew 17, lost 13. 74 Goals score, 47 against.

In their history, England and Netherlands faced each other 18 times England won 5, Netherlands 4, and 9 draws. England scored 26goals, Netherlands 21.

So my dear, Statistics don't lie, we base our arguments on facts and data, but it seems you guys are as bad in sports as u are in politcs
    Last edited by Tabouk; 02-03-2010 at 03:39 PM.

12. Thanks the lion heart, LebanonsFinest thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am with France ever since Platini and after him Cantona graced the pitch.. as a matter of fact, I switch to Man U for all the period that the King was playing ... I'd have to support Australia (although we have no chance), but France all the way .. Allez la France

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pan View Post
    I am with France ever since Platini and after him Cantona graced the pitch.. as a matter of fact, I switch to Man U for all the period that the King was playing ... I'd have to support Australia (although we have no chance), but France all the way .. Allez la France
    That's why I started rooting for ManUtd. I was a PSG fan growing up. At the times of Rai, George Weah, Valdo, Ginola, Alain Roche, Paul Leguen, Lama... those were the days
    But then Jaquet messed it all by not calling Cantona to the Euro 1996. I remember France went out on Penalties at OLD TRAFFORD, a place well known to Cantona...
    The irony