User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: El-Mina

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    38

    Default El-Mina

    A picture worth a 1000 words

    El Mina - Tripoli, Lebanon
    Programming, like chess, women, and music, has the power to make men happy

  2. Thanks Kanaan, Peter Pan thanked for this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    1,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Where i was born and raised
    best place on earth, brings a lot of memories...going there every years just brings me life!

    If nobody ever been there, the least you can do is go to the islands...

    Mr Moh you are from Mina?


    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

    † In Hoc Signo Vinces †

    "If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31


    Veni vidi, Deus Vicit

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    252
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B2a3kafra View Post
    Where i was born and raised
    best place on earth, brings a lot of memories...going there every years just brings me life!

    If nobody ever been there, the least you can do is go to the islands...

    Mr Moh you are from Mina?

    Yes and I created the website.


    Mo
    Programming, like chess, women, and music, has the power to make men happy

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    1,497
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mo View Post

    Yes and I created the website.


    Mo
    Where in Mina? I lived on Chate2 al foddi, right near St Elias church...


    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

    † In Hoc Signo Vinces †

    "If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31


    Veni vidi, Deus Vicit

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    My hometown. Love it. Miss it. Everytime I go to Lebanon I go and visit friends and family.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    129

    Default

    nice web site, very cool vintage pictures!

    next trip to lebanon i would love to spend a full day in el mina.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    nice web site, very cool vintage pictures!

    next trip to lebanon i would love to spend a full day in el mina.
    Come at Easter time. It will be a blast

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176

    Default

    Lebanese eikel sandwish moghrabiyeh in Mina? I love it. Hay el mogharbiyeh el medehneh li bi 7otoulak yeha bil sandwish. When I was in montreal, I used to miss it.lol
    Kinit eikol all Lebanese food in Montreal from adonis and al Basha, but I couldnt find moghrabiyeh sandwish.lol
    Sherib orange juice and mitmasha 3al kornish there?
    I love Tripoli. I have a house there.
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clear Conscience View Post
    Lebanese eikel sandwish moghrabiyeh in Mina? I love it. Hay el mogharbiyeh el medehneh li bi 7otoulak yeha bil sandwish. When I was in montreal, I used to miss it.lol
    Kinit eikol all Lebanese food in Montreal from adonis and al Basha, but I couldnt find moghrabiyeh sandwish.lol
    Sherib orange juice and mitmasha 3al kornish there?
    I love Tripoli. I have a house there.
    Your making me miss my city.
    eh akede 2ekela. taybe.
    ana kamena b7eb troblis. 3ande bayt kamena bel mina.

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    176

    Default

    Btekol mrokbe?lol
    I love their accent. The way they pronounce the name Abed in their accent.lol
    Je défendrai mes opinions jusqu'à ma mort, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez défendre les vôtres.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •