User Tag List

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice required...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys you ALL missed one crucial point......... You should first find out if she is 8 walla 14 adar LMAO LOL...........

I mean let's face it, r u sure u wanna have a Aouni as a GF?!!! Come on dude, if she is 8 azar forget about it LOL..........
    Allah Yr7amak ya Gebran!!!

2. Thanks Katoom, human thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BorNOT2B View Post
    Guys you ALL missed one crucial point......... You should first find out if she is 8 walla 14 adar LMAO LOL...........

I mean let's face it, r u sure u wanna have a Aouni as a GF?!!! Come on dude, if she is 8 azar forget about it LOL..........
    lollllllllllll
    mni7a menak 2b
    The best things in life are free

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking it could be on the contraire

Quote Originally Posted by 2BorNOT2B View Post

But hey if you are good, it could be on the contraire political and otherwise...
    The truth taught me to hate her; I couldn't.
    ? ? ? ?? ??

?? ?? ? ?
    3oun's Christian’s glory are:
    3oun penetrated the Christian FOR the syrians in ilgha2 war
    3oun defeated the Christians FOR the syrians in tahrrrirr war
    3oun back FOR surrendering the Christians to the syrians FOR all what he did before...

Please don’t feel sick now from keep talking about 3oun, expose him to save your face from being called naive...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my advice is to be friendly and try to find the best way to break the ice as there is no ultimate way that works for all..... you have to see what works for that particular situation you will be in, and no one will be able to help you with that but you on your own you can figure it out.......

suggestions:
    - come in to the shop and head straight to her and ask if you can make a phone call
    - pretend you have a problem with your car
    - Ask for directions on the road for a near by place, wherever that is.
    - something like that

but it has to be something other than just buying sweets for her to recall you later as if you buy sweets you will be another one of those many people who do so everyday...

I think whatever you can think about to approach her is good, just do it BUT the best thing to do is to leave an impression and DON'T ask or make any personal proposals on the first occassion, just don't........ Let her know who she is dealing with and who she is talking to before she has to decide whether to accept any coffee breaks with you or not......

Best is to make her help you with a problem you have when you first approach and you leave the next time you come to see her to thank her and on that next time you can have a decent conversation....... like her name, your name, a casual chat bla bla bla and that is it,,,,,,, the third time is the exchange of contacts thing and that is only if you liked her "smile" and the sound of her "voice" you never know, those might be really horrible..........
    The best things in life are free

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enough i enough, Katoom, my friend, grow a pair and say hi to her!!!
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

katoom, very easy :P lol

Go in, smile, say hi, how are you, how's work today...and trust me the conversation will flow from there on, you don't have to talk about everything on one day, give it some time and play it smart, trust me it'll work (A)

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.

† In Hoc Signo Vinces †

"If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

Veni vidi, Deus Vicit

8. Thanks 2BorNOT2B thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When Katoom finish reading this thread , the girl would be married with 3 or 4 kids at least ....
    ? ? ?? ?? ....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    When Katoom finish reading this thread , the girl would be married with 3 or 4 kids at least....
    That made me lol Let me make it worse by adding some comments.

Quote Originally Posted by roland_ay View Post
    Someone mentioned before that maybe you should befriend one of her neighbors with whom you see her chatting daily. That is a brilliant idea. It has the advantage that you would not be awkward since the one you are befriending is not the one you have a crush on. And then this new "friendship" will grant you access to the girl. That is the best way and it does wonders.

Trust me on this one because that is how i met my wife.
    No no not befriend, she will get the impression you are more interested in a guy :O But strike a conversation with, yes that is a good idea. Then use it to transition into talking to her and ignore the other guy

Quote Originally Posted by Tabouk View Post
    LOL, you beat me to it!!
    I was gona suggest something 3ala wazen: "Ya Ashta"

But for Katoom's sake, let's brainstorm for him hehe

I agree with what Orchid said though you might leave the "nice" part for way way later.
    You need to be confident as Orchido said but with a pinch of sa2eeeeeel (not sa2il, sa2eeeeeeel).

The most important thing is that you need a story, i don't agree to being a regular customer or else you will be perceived that way... That's even worse then being a FRIEND!

Her working in a "Patisserie" is a bit tricky, i don't know what story you can come up with.
    Maybe, you can go there and use the magic phrase that capture most women's interest: "Hi, Can you help me please?". Women love it when they are asked their opinion about something.

Tell her, that your grandma invited you to lunch and your parents pressured you and you want to keep your granny happy even though ma elak jalad trou7.
    Tell her you want to take something that would make you her best grand child.
    usually she will give you 2 options, or you might suggest 2 options like "Tarte or petits fours", tell her that you are counting on her judgment and that if it fails you will come back after her! (be funny bass don't be a clown.)
    This is because you need something so you can get back to her for another convo without the need to buy sweets! (ya sweet zamenak haha)

Come back 2 days later and tell her that "tarte" didn't work as teta wanted "petits fours"

Then tell her that you survived lunch, even though teta overfed you as usual. You never know where the convo would take you.

I don't know what else you can talk about with the sweets theme. Ask her how she can work there, without the temptation to have a "Mille Feuilles" every day and that if you were in her shoes, the patisserie would always be out of forets noirs, milles feuilles, tartes and chocolat mou (Mouuuuuu?)

By that time you would've known her name, you can ask her if she works there or if she owns the place and I'm sure you can hop to something else. Try not to overstay, enno u don't want to look like a "Laz2a" hehe.

Say you have to go and that it was nice talking to her then leave. here, you can make a quick judgment, if things weren't going well, just leave, if things were going well, stop at the door and go back and ask her for her EMAIL.

Why email? because, you haven't met her in a pub or a night club, you didn't have the time to chat her up. She won't give her number to a stranger, a number is personal, even though she might like you. An email is different, she will be more comfy to give it away. (joke that you will poke her on facebook or something)
    After you have her email, you will be surprised how many common friends u have on facebook (i think u can take it from there hehe)

It might sound stupid or lame, but that's what i could think of, with the Patisserie theme in it

One more thing, whatever the outcome is, don't take it personal, just enjoy
    Now Tabouk is good... but not all people can make up stories about their grandparents, so this might work if your a natural for this kind of thing. If you are not into makin up stories, don't because it's easy for a women to catch on to fakeness.

Katoom go in the shop and be blunt. z2a2i ye3ne. Have this conversation word by word:

Katoom: marhaba matmousel. 3abele dou2 atyab chi 3endik bel patisserie.
    The girl: sara7a ana bonsa7ak bel tarte aux fraises.
    Katoom: Min allik ye helwe enni 3am e7ki 3an el gateau (add a wink here).
    Believe or not, I think this kind of approach MIGHT actually work if you make it clear that you are JOKING. It's a direct and actually quite funny way to express interest. Depending on her personality and circumstances, it might work very well. Risky, but if the ice does break it will shatter.

But in general, chances are a women working in sweet shop, probably early 20s? It's very likely she will not want to waist time, and a direct approach might be your best bet instead of going to the shop repeatedly and getting to know her drop by drop.

Katoom all jokes aside, here is my advise: Do not fall for the "Lebanese girls love confident and cocky guys". No disrespect for those who said it. Girls love the guy who makes them laugh and makes flattering comments. Period.

You need to sound funny and flattering. How about going in the shop and telling her that she has two choices: Either accept your invitation for a date or you will be forced to step in the shop everyday and buy some sweets just to get a chance of seeing her. And then crack the joke: please do not think as a saleswoman and ask me to come in everyday and buy sweets, just think as a charity girl putting a guy out of his misery from having headache on a daily basis from over thinking how to ask that very cute girl in the sweet shop out on a date.
    I concur except for the bold part, it reeks of neediness and that is a big turn off for any women.

And finally, if she says or implies she has a boyfriend or is not interested in a relationship, that does not mean game over. She might not be happy with her boyfriend, or might not even actually have one. I noticed some women, especially the more pretty ones, often use this screen out hesitant males. Others do it because of low self esteem. But in such a case, slow the pace drastically. But remain confident and don't shy away continuing to express interest. You should be able to tell by her reactions if she is really not interested or just playing games with you.

And the best advise, always be flirty, always... but stay away from cheesy. Saying things that have subtle double meanings is a good idea.. it will get her to to think about what you are meaning, and that's most often a good start.

11. Thanks Orchid, Katoom thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Convergence View Post

Now Tabouk is good... but not all people can make up stories about their grandparents, so this might work if your a natural for this kind of thing. If you are not into makin up stories, don't because it's easy for a women to catch on to fakeness.
    Come on Convi! you mean to tell me you never went to school without doing your Math homework?
    “One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious.”

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabouk View Post
    Come on Convi! you mean to tell me you never went to school without doing your Math homework?
    I was very lazy in school, I never did any homework :P

But what does that have to do with?