User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    What do you call Jesus Christ in Talmudic language?
    Jesus of Nazareth
    Why do Muslims like yourself manufacture stories of his death and the part he plays in the End-Times.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allah favors Israel because the "Palestinians" are not even mentioned in the Qur'an, but Israel appears over 40 times. Ha! Ha!
    - Allah prefers the children of Israel above other people. Qur’an 2:47 “O children of Israel, remember my grace which I graced on you, and I preferred you above the worlds.“
    - Allah favors the children of Israel. Qur’an 46:16 “And indeed, we gave the book and the wisdom and the prophethood to the children of Israel, and we provided them with the good things. And we favored them above the worlds.“
    - Allah desires for Israel to have their own land. Qur’an 17:103-104 “So he[pharaoh] desired to expel them out of the land, so we drowned him and all those that were with him. And we said after him to the children of Israel, ‘Dwell in the land, so when the promise of the hereafter comes to pass, we bring you all together.’ “
    - Allah assigns the Holy Land to the children of Israel. Qur’an 5:20-23 “And when Moses said to his people[children of Israel], ‘O my people, remember the grace of Allah on you when he made prophets among you. And he made you kings, and he gave you what he did not give anyone of the world. O my people, enter the holy land which Allah has prescribed for you, and do not turn away your backs so you will be turned back losers…’“

Thanks to someone I borrowed this from. sam

3. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The funny thing, is that the Quran and Al Tabari confirm that the land from El Arish (North of Sinai) till the Euphrates is for the people of Israel!

(For Arabic speakers only)

The title:
    لمن أعطى القرآن الأرض: فلسطين أم إسرائيل؟

http://v1.brotherrachid.com/en-us/Vi...ideoId/303/517
    Last edited by Lebanon_not_Arabic; 16-12-2017 at 06:19 AM.
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

5. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Allah favors Israel because the "Palestinians" are not even mentioned in the Qur'an, but Israel appears over 40 times. Ha! Ha!
    - Allah prefers the children of Israel above other people. Qur’an 2:47 “O children of Israel, remember my grace which I graced on you, and I preferred you above the worlds.“
    - Allah favors the children of Israel. Qur’an 46:16 “And indeed, we gave the book and the wisdom and the prophethood to the children of Israel, and we provided them with the good things. And we favored them above the worlds.“
    - Allah desires for Israel to have their own land. Qur’an 17:103-104 “So he[pharaoh] desired to expel them out of the land, so we drowned him and all those that were with him. And we said after him to the children of Israel, ‘Dwell in the land, so when the promise of the hereafter comes to pass, we bring you all together.’ “
    - Allah assigns the Holy Land to the children of Israel. Qur’an 5:20-23 “And when Moses said to his people[children of Israel], ‘O my people, remember the grace of Allah on you when he made prophets among you. And he made you kings, and he gave you what he did not give anyone of the world. O my people, enter the holy land which Allah has prescribed for you, and do not turn away your backs so you will be turned back losers…’“

Thanks to someone I borrowed this from. sam
    Don't mix between children of Jacob ( Israel ) and Jews or between Judahites and converted Jews, educate yourself in this field and come back here for further debate or discussion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't mix between children of Jacob ( Israel ) and Jews or between Judahites and converted Jews, educate yourself in this field and come back here for further debate or discussion.

A Jew is a Jew, and by the time your book was written all former members of any of the Hebrew Tribes were called Jews as proved in the Book of Esther.
    It's quite a laugh that you wish to qualify WHO IS A JEW when you know
    shyte about the Jews.
    Second, there is nothing written in that post that says anything about what you wish to qualify, so you are a d@mn liar as usual.
    You should keep your mouth shut about things you are ignorant of just as your ignorant brain is shut most of your life.
    A Halachically converted Jew is considered even high status than a born Jew, you would have known this if you had an educated brain, but you don't even have half a brain.

A Halachically converted Jew undergoes a rigorous conversion process that may take years, that is why their status is high, unlike your ignorant understanding, to be a Muslim, to convert to becoming what you claim to be exactly how many years does it take to become a Muslim, now answer you and do it honestly.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do Muslims like yourself manufacture stories of his (Jesus) death and the part he plays in the End-Times?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    A Jew is a Jew, and by the time your book was written all former members of any of the Hebrew Tribes were called Jews as proved in the Book of Esther.
    It's quite a laugh that you wish to qualify WHO IS A JEW when you know
    shyte about the Jews.
    Second, there is nothing written in that post that says anything about what you wish to qualify, so you are a d@mn liar as usual.
    You should keep your mouth shut about things you are ignorant of just as your ignorant brain is shut most of your life.
    A Halachically converted Jew is considered even high status than a born Jew, you would have known this if you had an educated brain, but you don't even have half a brain.

A Halachically converted Jew undergoes a rigorous conversion process that may take years, that is why their status is high, unlike your ignorant understanding, to be a Muslim, to convert to becoming what you claim to be exactly how many years does it take to become a Muslim, now answer you and do it honestly.
    Hysteria takes you nowhere!
    If you stress yourself more the Hysteria will take you to Alzheimer.
    Your language represents you and your background for example as below:

when you know shyte about the Jews.
    Read your holy book next time with open brain and not with two holes in your skull which are called eyes in order to distinguish between the following words :
    1- Descendants ( Descendants of Abraham like Ishmaelis and Isaacs )
    2- Offspring
    3- Converted Jews
    4- Judahites ( offsprings of Judah )

I think enough words for studying at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read your holy book next time with open brain and not with two holes in your skull which are called eyes in order to distinguish between the following words :
    2- Offspring
    3- Converted Jews

Without much ado:

A Jew is a Jew and an Arab is an Arab.

So, regardless of who is who and what is what and even if this is not that - Holy Land belongs to Jews not to Arabs.

Spin it all you want, but you cannot change the above no matter how hard you'd try.
    Last edited by proisrael-nonisraeli; 17-12-2017 at 02:50 AM.

11. Thanks Samaritan, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan, Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post

Without much ado:

A Jew is a Jew and an Arab is an Arab.

So, regardless of who is who and what is what and even if this is not that - Holy Land belongs to Jews not to Arabs.

Spin it all you want, but you cannot change the above no matter how hard you'd try.
    The old man is a liar and a fraud he cannot answer the question of Muslim conversion because he knows to become a Jew takes years if at all and to become a Muslim...we'll let's see if the old fraud will answer ..... jolio ask al-Salami if you can tell the truth for once.

13. Thanks proisrael-nonisraeli thanked for this post
    Likes proisrael-nonisraeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2- Offspring
    3- Converted Jews

I doubt you could teach anyone even to give a convincing lie

here is what you believe

The Children of Israel at Madinah during the time of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

By the time of our Prophet ﷺ, Jewish scriptures had become corrupted, having been lost once, then “found” again in the Temple after about a hundred years, then lost again and re-written after another gap. All these are facts acknowledged by historians.

The Rabbis had exclusive control over all scriptures and religious affairs – they in fact decided what was right and wrong for the generally ignorant masses.
    So when the Prophet came, these Rabbis felt threatened with the loss of their religious power and opposed him. The masses
    in general followed their Rabbis.

But there were exceptions. There were people of Jewish descent, even one Rabbi, who became Muslims and companions of the Prophet.
    One of the Mothers of the Believers was a pious Jewess who converted to Islam and married Prophet Mohamed (saws)

" All these are facts acknowledged by historians" It would be interesting to know which historians who aren't Muslims would
    testify to that.

Today we know what Islam and jolio say is a lie just as jolio wishes to lie again and pretend that the Quran verse's do not apply to the Jews only to Israel is a corruption of history by the time the Quran was written the Hebrews or Children of Israel / B'nai Yisrael are called Jews.

At that time the Book of Esther in the Bible did not speak of Israel, the 12 tribes, Hebrews or anything else in reference to what we know as todays Jews so what was written in the Quran as the Children of Israel only refer to Jews.

Additionally,
    This is a fabricated lie and not based on archeology or fact.
    The Dead Sea Scrolls prove that the Torah we have is essentially the same and not corrupted.

The Dead Sea Scrolls play a crucial role in assessing the accurate preservation of the Old Testament. With its hundreds of manuscripts from every book except Esther, detailed comparisons can be made with more recent texts.
    The Old Testament that we use today is translated from what is called the Masoretic Text. The Masoretes were Jewish scholars who between A.D. 500 and 950 gave the Old Testament the form that we use today. Until the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1947, the oldest Hebrew text of the Old Testament was the Masoretic Aleppo Codex which dates to A.D. 935.{5}

With the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, we now had manuscripts that predated the Masoretic Text by about one thousand years.
    Scholars were anxious to see how the Dead Sea documents would match up with the Masoretic Text. If a significant amount of differences were found, we could conclude that our Old Testament Text had not been well preserved.
    Critics, along with religious groups such as Muslims and Mormons, often make the claim that the present day Old Testament has been corrupted and is not well preserved. According to these religious groups, this would explain the contradictions between the Old Testament and their religious teachings.

After years of careful study, it has been concluded that the Dead Sea Scrolls give substantial confirmation that our Old Testament has been accurately preserved.

The scrolls were found to be almost identical with the Masoretic text. Hebrew Scholar Millar Burrows writes, “It is a matter of wonder that through something like one thousand years the text underwent so little alteration. As I said in my first article on the scroll, ‘Herein lies its chief importance, supporting the fidelity of the Masoretic tradition.'”{6}
    A significant comparison study was conducted with the Isaiah Scroll written around 100 B.C. that was found among the Dead Sea documents and the book of Isaiah found in the Masoretic text. After much research, scholars found that the two texts were practically identical. Most variants were minor spelling differences, and none affected the meaning of the text.

One of the most respected Old Testament scholars, the late Gleason Archer, examined the two Isaiah scrolls found in Cave 1 and wrote, “Even though the two copies of Isaiah discovered in Qumran Cave 1 near the Dead Sea in 1947 were a thousand years earlier than the oldest dated manuscript previously known (A.D. 980), they proved to be word for word identical with our standard Hebrew Bible in more than 95 percent of the text. The five percent of variation consisted chiefly of obvious slips of the pen and variations in spelling.”{7}
    Despite the thousand year gap, scholars found the Masoretic Text and Dead Sea Scrolls to be nearly identical. The Dead Sea Scrolls provide valuable evidence that the Old Testament had been accurately and carefully preserved.
    the-dead-sea-scrolls

Who is a Jew?
    A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.

It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox.

In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship.
    See What Is Judaism?

This has been established since the earliest days of Judaism.

In the Torah, you will see many references to "the strangers who dwell among you" or "righteous proselytes" or "righteous strangers." These are various classifications of non-Jews who lived among Jews, adopting some or all of the beliefs and practices of Judaism without going through the formal process of conversion and becoming Jews.

Once a person has converted to Judaism, he is not referred to by any special term; he is as much a Jew as anyone born Jewish.

http://www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm

You would have the ignorant to believe like you

2- Offspring
    3- Converted Jews

Apparently in your evil thinking that Judah’s descendants are not descendants of Isaac, that is a lie.
    Now instead of being as ignorant on the subject learn something.

Ps only one of us suffers from disease and that is you, what little you had rotted away long ago.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 17-12-2017 at 07:05 AM.