User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 64

Thread: it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition too.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default

    Apparently, jolio thinks that the history of Jerusalem and the land began when the first imperialist Arab Army arrived after the death of Muhammad because there are no recorded Arab people living in the country or Jerusalem at that time.
    The Arabs took the land from the Roman/Byzantines, and now the Arabs were defeated by the Jews 70 years ago.
    Rome won the wars against the Jews, and now we are back full circle.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  2. Thanks proisrael-nonisraeli, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
  3. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Give me one single example in human history that a thief returned back the stolen properties, never.
    You're correct, let's see how fast the Turks return Anatolia and Constantinople, the Hagia Sophia to the rightful owner, thieves, rotten scoundrel thieves and murderous, rapists as well.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  4. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  5. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    You're correct, let's see how fast the Turks return Anatolia and Constantinople, the Hagia Sophia to the rightful owner, thieves, rotten scoundrel thieves and murderous, rapists as well.
    You the White Europeans should leave the USA immediately as the lands belonging to the Red Indians as they are the true owners, you are the most fascist and racist nation on earth, go back to EU.
    You the White Europeans should leave the Holy Land immediately as the lands belonging to the Palestinians as they are the true owners, you are the most fascist and racist nation on earth, go back to EU.
    Red Indians and Palestinians must work together to liberate their lands from the white thieves and send them back to Poland, Germany, England, Hungary and rest of EU.


  6. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Apparently, jolio thinks that the history of Jerusalem and the land began when the first imperialist Arab Army arrived after the death of Muhammad because there are no recorded Arab people living in the country or Jerusalem at that time.
    The Arabs took the land from the Roman/Byzantines, and now the Arabs were defeated by the Jews 70 years ago.
    Rome won the wars against the Jews, and now we are back full circle.
    History of the Holy Land began 7000 years ago if you don't know our history.

  7. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Denying basic facts is not going to help you.
    Buy the book and read it then judge what has been written, this is the basic facts of reading any book.

  8. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Irrelevant
    Posts
    2,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Buy the book and read it then judge what has been written, this is the basic facts of reading any book.
    I've already read that book, but that's above the point quite frankly. The author's entire premise is based on denying facts and reality. Facts such as the Khirbet Beit Lehi inscriptions (which mention Jerusalem):



    I could come up with many similar inscriptions as well as epigraphic, archeological and historical material highlighting the fact that "Al Quds" is Jerusalem. In fact the other Arabic designation for Jerusalem, "Bayt Al Maqdis", is solely based on the Hebrew Beit HaMiqdash. So Rabi3i's funny theory is literally self-defeating, much like Kamal as Salibi's "Torah from Arabia" theory.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 15-12-2017 at 09:07 AM.

  9. Thanks Lebanon_not_Arabic, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic, Samaritan liked this post
  10. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    You the White Europeans should leave the USA immediately as the lands belonging to the Red Indians as they are the true owners, you are the most fascist and racist nation on earth, go back to EU.
    You the White Europeans should leave the Holy Land immediately as the lands belonging to the Palestinians as they are the true owners, you are the most fascist and racist nation on earth, go back to EU.
    Red Indians and Palestinians must work together to liberate their lands from the white thieves and send them back to Poland, Germany, England, Hungary and rest of EU.


    Are you a red Indian, Native American or indigenous to North or South America, if you are then you have a dog in this hunt, but you do not so worry about your neck of the woods Hiawatha and stay out of the dummy club, next you'll tell me G-d is nota real estate salesman or some other shopworn bs cliche.
    How many times must you be told there is no such thing as White Europeans in Israel, unless they are here on tour.
    All jews or most Jews share common DNA, it's all been said and posted here for years, and before that on Cedars, just because you and your al-Salami
    Don't see it that way is your problem, not mine. History, a subject you know nothing about records that from the time of the expulsion of Jews by Rome to the Roman empire all Jews were Jews, only Jews, not German and the like there is not any historical example of conversion by Europeans, why should they, what advantage would a Russian, Pole, German, French have to become A PARIAH PEOPLE.
    No one did, if so tell us when, assimilation did not become a common thing until after WWII, so that kills your theory and lie.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  11. Thanks Lebanon_not_Arabic, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic, Semitic Duwa liked this post
  12. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    History of the Holy Land began 7000 years ago if you don't know our history.
    You have no history before the Arab invasion, none.
    Where are your ruined cities, name one.
    Where are any recorded historical Arab people in the land, none, not any, are you going to count Ishmael, fine but he left as well as the other concubines of Abraham, G-d told Abraham to tell these other people to get the hell out of the Jews land.
    You have no coins produced by Arabs, you have what they call a nothing burger.
    You have no more right to anything in the land than the Crusaders and them I know very well.

    "
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  13. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    170

    Default


    A
    palisto Christmas





    a lump of coal

    India, China and Russia Refrain From Recognizing East Jerusalem as Capital of Palestine in Joint Statement









    https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/12/1...int-statement/







    From Nazareth with love our brothers in arms...Merry Christmas
    Last edited by Samaritan; 15-12-2017 at 12:06 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  14. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post

    A
    palisto Christmas





    a lump of coal

    India, China and Russia Refrain From Recognizing East Jerusalem as Capital of Palestine in Joint Statement









    https://www.algemeiner.com/2017/12/1...int-statement/







    From Nazareth with love our brothers in arms...Merry Christmas
    What do you call Jesus Christ in Talmudic language?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •