User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...Jerusalem Embassy and Recognition too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's good to speak with you again Sam

First, this move by Trump has also successfully removed the US from any further peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians, surrendering the Middle East to Russia.

It is interesting that you raise Jerusalem and the corpus separatum issue and attach a ten year limit to it. The UN resolution 181 has never been repealed, although it has never really been enacted the world. As a whole, those with embassies in Israel respects the language of the resolution and has not established an embassy in Jerusalem. There has never been a ten year limit and if there was such a proposal it was never considered.

It's interesting that you ignore Ben-Gurion and his agreement with the Palestinians regarding the green line when an armistice was declared?

Trump only goal in this was to appease his base with fulfilling a campaign promise without regards for the ramifications that kept promise would create. It makes no difference to him the lives, especially American lives in the region, he has put in peril, he's got another meaningless feather in his cap that his base can now say he's keeping his promises. That's all.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post

First, this move by Trump has also successfully removed the US from any further peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians, surrendering the Middle East to Russia.

It is interesting that you raise Jerusalem and the corpus separatum issue and attach a ten year limit to it. The UN resolution 181 has never been repealed, although it has never really been enacted the world. As a whole, those with embassies in Israel respects the language of the resolution and has not established an embassy in Jerusalem. There has never been a ten year limit and if there was such a proposal it was never considered.

It's interesting that you ignore Ben-Gurion and his agreement with the Palestinians regarding the green line when an armistice was declared?

Trump only goal in this was to appease his base with fulfilling a campaign promise without regards for the ramifications that kept promise would create. It makes no difference to him the lives, especially American lives in the region, he has put in peril, he's got another meaningless feather in his cap that his base can now say he's keeping his promises. That's all.
    Power is Justice in our modern jungle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who would claim to be that, who was not.

4. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

unjustice will not stay for last as it is against humanity

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Jolio, can you please remind me what "Jerusalem" means in Arabic? I keep forgetting!

7. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Hey Jolio, can you please remind me what "Jerusalem" means in Arabic? I keep forgetting!
    Someone told me if translated from Arabic it means "We never gonna have it".

9. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love them old times music i picked it because when it was first released in 1946, Partition of Palestine was probably just being hatched from its evil egg.

From Cast a Giant Shadows featuring Zionist Kirk Douglas, Frank Sinatra, Duke Wayne, Yul Brenner, Angie Dickinson and a cast of thousands.

Honoring Aluf Stone, Col. Mickey Marcus.

Marcus built the Burma Road to Jerusalem and I want all the Arabs to hear, Mickey Marcus's sacrifice to lead Israel to victory and open the road for the starving Jews of Jerusalem will never be forgotten.

Never Forget...Aluf Stone and his beautiful wife Emma Marcus.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 08-12-2017 at 05:00 AM.

11. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post

“ it's good to speak with you again Sam” Gregg

Great to be here, but I’m just passing through for a while, a few projects to do. sam

“First, this move by Trump has also successfully removed the US from any further peace negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians, surrendering the Middle East to Russia. “ Gregg

No that was done by Obama and his billion dollar invitation for Iranian Hegemony the Russians came as associates for the fatmans militia.
    Trumps Administration has a proposal coming in a few months as it has been discussed. sam

“ It is interesting that you raise Jerusalem and the corpus separatum issue and attach a ten year limit to it.”
    If we have moved past UN resolution 181, then you are correct, but if you limit it to 181 then this is applicable. sam

“ There has never been a ten year limit and if there was such a proposal it was never considered.” Gregg

Limit did I post limit, I think I said “ Few people know the details of the Partition of Palestine in regards to Jerusalem, in a nutshell at the moment of Partition Jerusalem would be an International City for Ten Years (10) Then there would be a vote by those people who lived there and the decision to go to the Jews or the Arab State would be determined. sam”
    Let's see what transpired from that rathole in NYC

PART III

City of Jerusalem

A. SPECIAL REGIME

D. DURATION OF THE SPECIAL REGIME

The Statute elaborated by the Trusteeship Council on the aforementioned principles shall come into force not later than 1 October 1948. It shall remain in force in the first instance for a period of ten years, unless the Trusteeship Council finds it necessary to undertake a re-examination of these provisions at an earlier date. After the expiration of this period the whole scheme shall be subject to re-examination by the Trusteeship Council in the light of the experience acquired with its functioning. The residents of the City shall be then free to express by means of a referendum their wishes as to possible modifications of the regime of the City.
    I think that’ pretty much what I said. sam

“ It's interesting that you ignore Ben-Gurion and his agreement with the Palestinians regarding the green line when an armistice was declared?” Gregg

Ignored, I hope not, much attributed to Ben-Gurion is fake news, however, post it and I’ll do the usual investigation, be assured. I have an NYT piece, so I hope it does not differ with that. sam

“ As a whole, those with embassies in Israel respects the language of the resolution and has not established an embassy in Jerusalem “ Gregg
    That’s not exactly true this from haaretz
    Three of them were African nations – Ivory Coast, Zaire (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo) and Kenya; 11 were from Latin America – Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Uruguay and Venezuela, opening embassies as early as the 1950s; as well as the Netherlands and Haiti. sam

“Trump only goal in this was to appease his base with fulfilling a campaign promise without regards to the ramifications that kept promise would create.” Gregg
    You still understand like a foreigner who follows the Progressive -Left-Democrat talking points
    Trump's base does not need appeasement, never did, never will, if he loses us it’s because he walked away, he didn’t, and we love him. Again you don’t get it and you never will.
    Fulfilling a campaign policy about Jerusalem is what is right, it has been US Law for 25 years or more “Move the Embassy to Jerusalem” US Law.
    Spineless Clinton, Obama, Bush jr were weak as water.
    Only good will come from agreeing with G-d on Jerusalem. sam
    Last edited by Samaritan; 08-12-2017 at 07:54 AM.

13. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jerusalem: J'ai rusé aleyhem (I played a trick on them)
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

15. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a Canaanite name means: The City of Peace