User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Arabs know finally that the real enemy is Iran not Israel.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Arabs know finally that the real enemy is Iran not Israel.

History is evolving, yes Iran is the real enemy and finally I am glad that the Arabs woke up.

Iran has been messing up the Arab world and destabilizing it, making it weak and ready to be conquered...

Hope there would be a wall of fire between us and the Evil Persians...

2. Thanks sasuke thanked for this post
    Likes sasuke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    ...between us and the Evil Persians...
    Between Arabs and the "Evil Persians".

It is not our war, it's theirs.
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_not_Arabic View Post
    Between Arabs and the "Evil Persians".

It is not our war, it's theirs.
    We are occupied by the Hizballah of the Persians, therefore yes it is ours.....denying it will not help liberate you..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Occupied by Hezbollah of the Persians, but politically we stand with Arabs of Arabia who also occupied us.

Fi alazz min heik dichotomy?

6. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Occupied by Hezbollah of the Persians, but politically we stand with Arabs of Arabia who also occupied us.

Fi alazz min heik dichotomy?
    You are too small to stand alone.

To survive you must weigh all your choices and pick an ally.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    You are too small to stand alone.

To survive you must weigh all your choices and pick an ally.
    Actually, it is not our war, unless we insist on being its fuel, as usual.

All our miseries came from Arabia and all our sufferings will come from Persia.

I personally refuse to be dragged into the upcoming events and having no options but to choose between pest and cholera. It is not MY war as a Christian, and it should not be our war as Lebanese.

We've been there, it is very ugly.

9. Thanks Kanaan, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, it is not our war, unless we insist on being its fuel, as usual.

All our miseries came from Arabia and all our sufferings will come from Persia.

I personally refuse to be dragged into the upcoming events and having no options but to choose between pest and cholera. It is not MY war as a Christian, and it should not be our war as Lebanese.

We've been there, it is very ugly.

"it is not our war" - Isn't it, but suit yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    We are occupied by the Hizballah of the Persians, therefore yes it is ours.....denying it will not help liberate you..

Lebanon is hijacked by the Hizballah terrorist group.
    Lebanese army is also hijacked by Hizballah.

The Lebanese Sunnis do not have a militia that is hijacking the Lebanese government.

You do not have to like the Sunnis, but at least they are disarmed, controlled and contained inside Lebanon....and most importantly they are not over the law, they are subject to being arrested for breaking the law.....unlike the Shiaa free drug dealers and killers of that terrorist organization of Hizballah.

12. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the short term, yes. Israel is the only salient military superpower in the region, despite all the Houthian propaganda the fact of the matter is that Israel could easily steamroll the entire region. The Arabs understand this very well, they ought to after having suffered so many defeats at Israel's hands despite having the numbers, funds, international support and state-of-the-art weaponry on their side every single time.

The Arabs also understand that the establishment of a Palestinian state would destabilise the region even further, and quite frankly they're fed up of the Palestinian cause (which has become part and parcel of the Houthian toolkit), they're now beginning see it as an impediment to their own security. Unlike Israel in its current state, Iran's hegemonical plans pose a very serious existential threat to several Arab states, furthermore Iran's behaviour is reminiscent of Sassanian meddling in Southern Arabia. In this context, it is only logical for them to put their anti-Jewish enmity aside and make common cause with Israel, after all Iran is more of a danger to them than it will ever be to Israel.

Israel, on the other hand, finds itself in the exact same situation as the Greek city-states during the Greco-Persian wars, much like the Greek city-states odds are the Israelis will decisively defeat and drive Iran and its multicultural Shi'ite hordes out of the Fertile Crescent if it gets too close to Israel's borders, despite the internal disunity within Israeli society right now (and despite all the international whining).

I maintain that Israel's long term objective is to de-islamise and de-arabise the entire region, its position should be that every entity that ganged up on Israel and tried to snuff it out of existence basically signed its own death warrant. That includes every country which doesn't recognise Israel's existence and sovereignty on the Jewish homeland, Saudi Arabia is obviously on that list. The establishment of a Christian state in Lebanon and an Assyrian state in Mesopotamia which would both enjoy Israeli protection (including nuclear protection) is preferable to the establishment of a Kurdish state or a Druze state which would be de facto muslim states. In order to accomplish this, Israel must develop a sound foreign policy which goes beyond the narrow view of internal security, Israel must therefore strive to deny the fruits of victory to the Arabs and establish its own sphere of influence in the region (that's not going to happen if the Israelis keep deluding themselves into believing they're part of the Western world). If Israel fails to accomplish this, its neighbours will continue to wear it out in continual warfare spearheaded by our Arab frenemy once the Iranian threat has been dealt with.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 05-12-2017 at 05:41 AM.

14. Thanks Kasarjian, Lebanon_not_Arabic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, real progress will come about when the Lebanese Christians (forget about the Druze, Shi'a, Sunnis, Alawites et al. they're a lost cause) realise that they have more in common with their Jewish neighbours than with the sand-dwellers. The biggest step forward the Lebanese can take is to stop identifying as Arabs and rethink their identity by taking their Phoenician origins seriously (when that happens, they should naturally be drawn towards Israel by virtue of their common Canaanite heritage), that's when they'll realise their future is with Cyprus, Greece and Israel (not with Syria, Iran or the Emirates).
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 05-12-2017 at 04:22 AM.