Hariri in 1st TV Interview since Shock Resignation

TIMELINE

• 33 minutes agoHariri: My relation with President Aoun is very cordial.
  • 39 minutes agoHariri: My support for the Syrian people is a medal of honor on my chest.
  • 40 minutes agoHariri: The anti-corruption campaign in Saudi Arabia is an internal affair.
  • 42 minutes agoHariri: Saudi Arabia does not interfere in Lebanon but you remember Hariri's recent remarks.
  • 47 minutes agoHariri: There will be extensive dialogue with the president when I return to discuss how we can continue the settlement.
  • 54 minutes agoHariri: I thank every Lebanese who called for my return regardless of the party they belong to.
  • 56 minutes agoHariri: I submitted my resignation so that people wake up.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: We must protect Lebanon and its stability and King Salman and Prince Mohammed care about Lebanon’s stability, economy and freedoms.
  • 1 hour agoHariri said the dissociation policy must be respected in order for him to reverse his resignation decision.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: I’m free in the kingdom and I can travel anytime I want.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: The Syrian regime does not want me alive and a lot of parties do not want Saad Hariri.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: Saudi Arabia loves Beirut but it won’t love it more than Riyadh. Will it continue to love Beirut when a Lebanese group tries to undermine the stability of the Gulf?
  • 1 hour agoHariri: I will submit my resignation in a constitutional manner.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: King Salman considers me a son and I respect the crown prince and he also respects me. I agree with them on a lot of issues and I disagree on a lot of issues.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: King Salman considers me a son and I respect the crown prince and he also respects me. I agree with them on a lot of issues and I disagree on a lot of issues, but there is mutual ground.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: I wrote the resignation statement and my aim was to make a "positive shock."
  • 1 hour agoHariri: I know that I have resigned in an unusual fashion, but I had to do some security precautions.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: I will return to Lebanon very soon.
  • 1 hour agoHariri: I have decided to speak because there is major ambiguity in the country.
  • 2 hours agoHariri: I do not care about my own life, my aim is to rescue the country.
  • 2 hours agoHariri: In order for the settlement to succeed, we must abide by the dissociation principle.
  • 2 hours agoHariri: I'm not against Hizbullah as a political party but that does not mean allowing Hizbullah to ruin Lebanon.
  • 2 hours agoHariri: I'm proud of the settlement I made.
  • 2 hours agoHariri: What is our interest in facing Arab sanctions on top of the U.S. sanctions?
  • 2 hours agoHariri to Future TV: My resignation was in Lebanon's interest.

http://www.naharnet.com/stories/en/2...ck-resignation