Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Freedom for Hariri !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Think you can change History ? ... What come with an occupation goes with it ... to the History garbage

Long Live Lebanese Forces , Long Live Lebanon
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

2. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

I don't get it why some zombies are still running after zombies .. For a crying laughter , Iran was very lucky to be chosen the number one terrorist country in the world , and vampire from his sincere heart says : Our best felicitations !! , and hope you enter Guinness book from very large doors . Assad regime was left to protect Israel and vampire says from his sincere heart : Our best felicitations !! , and hope you enter Guinness book from large doors too . 45 years of protecting Israel . Good job , well done .

The obvious is obvious , but the not obvious is why our zombies still running after zombies !! ..Money ? , Slavery ? , Treason ? ... Or all ?..

I knew once we still have some difficult ten years , and I tried my best ..But there are lot of zombies

4. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some may accuse vampire of exaggerating , protecting Israel or not protecting Israel , though facts are overwhelming and abundant more than the hair on my head , lol ..
    Take this example and have fun :

“If there is no stability here, there’s no way there will be stability in Israel . “No way, and nobody can guarantee what will happen after, God forbid, anything happens to this regime.”

Yep , those are the lovely adorable revelations of Makhlouf of Assad the third , the fourth and the king of resistance ...

This is no wisdom of the day of course , this is the shame of decades !! ..

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/11/w...1makhlouf.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Yep , vampire knows precisely when a government arrive . How ? , it's very easy if you know How much a full blown balloon needs to empty on its own

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

I like how Russia is abusing the word "propaganda" to the maximum , but propaganda is propaganda , and usually , Facts and realities kill propaganda . Let us see ...

What Russia or any other supposed side would do if Demonstrations of large scale come back ? .. Simply nothing . What will happen if Russia withdraw from syria ? , Demonstrations will return in the next day ! ... Not to mention Iran and tails being kicked out from syria like the garbage they are ? ..

If any one should understand this right now , it is Russia and its propaganda , lol , and such facts and realities dresses a big responsibility as Russia handles this issue . Regardless of why and how it is there ( That's a very sad and long story that will be told if Russia kept propagandizing ) , Russia faces two options , Either Stay in syria forever and welcome Imperialism , Abuse and Occupation , or the other option , a clean and transparent political solution . If there are other options , it's Chaos ..

A clean and transparent solution , in my opinion , means a Federation , confederation , a partition , a anything , maybe similar to Iraq or maybe worse or better . But , whatever this solution will be . Its equation is simple .. 76% are Sunnis , not to mention the Kurds whom , if they didn't vote for a total Separation , are Sunnis too .

Christians , contrarily to what some traitors by birth in Lebanon pretend that Assads protected minorities , have been reduced from 40% in 1950 to 10% before the revolution and , to less than 6 or 7 % today .

Anyway , Any political solution that won't respect those demographics will be doomed failure regardless of what Israel wants from a protector Assad or what Russia wants from an exhausted milking cow , and if blinded by idiocy , you can count one month or two , maybe one year or two , and ...Yep , back to Demonstrations . An inferno circle and an endless cycle .

That's what I call a logical course , but yes , crazy people here are countless ..They may create another Isises to deceive and fake realities , plus waging some countless wars , or choose to stop their craziness . Since i'm not crazy , I cannot predict what crazy people do , lol ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Frankly , this tyranny and prosecuting the Freedom of speech began to sound pleasant to vampire .. This way some ugly names disappeared from Medias .
    Not bad at all if you ask me ..

Isn't it better than vomiting ? ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

How Trump defeated kim jung Un ? ..

He told him : " My nuclear button is bigger than yours " ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

The meal must be cooked , and cooking takes time . Cooking eggs , omlets or boiled isn't the same as cooking beans , lol .. See what i mean ? , you want a beans meal to be cooked in one day ? , impossible .. You have to be patient , especially if the beans are raw armed with a huge shell of dead roots and a unique thickness of a barbarian and extremist ground .

The beans at hand needs at least 3 months to boil , and another three to roast , and in the end , you may have to throw the whole meal in a garbage for the rotting and ugly odors it will bring ..

Nice cooking ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

The milking cow is empty ... Yep . You want milk , thieves ? , stop milking an empty cow . At least fill it and then we can all thieve , lol .. But thieving alone from an empty cow , will kill the cow

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lebanese Christians are the key to save themselves and by that , they are the sole responsible for the 30 years ordeal . Hadn't you had enough from fake promises and heroes pretenders ? ..
    You were supposed to vote 100% for the Lebanese Forces , the only party that fought for Lebanon , not for syria , iran , israel or Eskimos , lol . Sadly , you hold all the responsibility . You still accept Nepotism and coexist with it , you became very poor to fight corruption and corruptors , you bribe and be bribed and next , you pay Electricity twice , Water thrice , and you beg for jobs kissing shoes !! ..
    You forgot that you are the Masters of the world , the Alpha and the Psi !! .. (the last one really sucks , it went to the garbage ) ...Pity you ..