Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom for Hariri !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

The Obvious is called obvious because it is usually obvious , lol .. The whole confusion today comes from Iran's inevitable fall , and the crying of its vipers , fearing what's to come ...

...But it will fall , one way or the other . Maybe they will struggle for some more agony , it's their problem ...
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Frankly , the way some politicians keep committing mistakes after mistakes , LF will have 30 deputies in the next elections , lol ..

Thanks some !! .. Thanks khayeh ...

3. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Nepotisto and Nepotista want Nepotisti to rule Nepotistan , Yep , it's a curse from above ..

5. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes sasuke liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Wisdom of the day :

Nepotisto and Nepotista want Nepotisti to rule Nepotistan , Yep , it's a curse from above ..
    lol

And it doesn't help that Nepotisti is a selfish thieving opportunist.

7. Thanks Kasarjian, vampire thanked for this post
    Likes vampire liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day:

10% in Lebanon say waters are clean , people are wealthy , jobs are an envied extra , Electricity is 24/24 , garbage is a myth and no corruption spotted .. The problem is , the 90% doesn't believe those 10% ..

90% in Lebanon say water is contaminated , people are starving , no jobs available , Electricity is a luxury they can't afford , garbage is in everything , even in vegetables and corruption reached high skies .. The problem is , the 10% doesn't believe those 90% ..

vampire from its side , sees that the 90% should leave Lebanon and leave the satisfied 10% living happily in their happiness ever after .. Dictatorship ... Isn't it ? ...

9. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

With the kind permission from a special brother , Bob Dylan ..

How many battles must a vampire fight before his country is called independent ...
    And how many farms must we tear before we can say it is a country ...
    Yes , And how many Nepotists must we suffer before we can say it's a Democracy ...

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind , the answer my friend is blowin' in the wiiiiiind

11. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From vampire's diary in da USA :

USA people are very clever , you tell them one plus one , they say two , and yet , Lebanese people are much much clever , you tell them one plus one , they say eighteen ...

Anyway , and speaking Maths , some politicians here are still adding , subtracting , multiplying and dividing so they can eat the whole Ice cream ... Meanwhile .... 90% of people say : Nshalla khenou2 ,

13. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Those things are now forbidden in Lebanon :

1 - Eating ... Yes , they do care for your health , don't panic . Drinking ? , well , you'll be notified later , don't worry .

2 - Marrying .. Yes , they don't want to raise the Donkeys numbers ... Sorry Donkeys, No offense ... .

3 - Residing .. Yes , living in the nature like our Ancestors did in the stone ages is a blessing . Go for it dudes .. Go and Multiply , lol ... See how much I love you ?!!

4 - Speaking .. Yes , Anyway , Why do you want to speak in the first place ?? .. Shut up you nothing .... I said shut up , Can't you hear ? ....No , no , I'm cool , Absolutely cool ..

5 - Breathing : Actually , this is yet to come , but just in case , don't gimme that stupid look Idiot .. And don't forget , You ain't seen nothing yet

15. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

A fruitful thought from a mindless mind : Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me...

Time to move on !! ...

17. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Trump speech in the U.N. 2017 is a must read to understand how the leader of the world thinks . His enemies as you can deduct are Dictatorships and Totalitarian regimes , and especially those among them who export Terrorism , destabilize the world peace and subdue their people to poverty and injustice .
    Anyone whom cannot understand this speech will be today's target , tomorrow's target and the future target ..
    'Oppressive regimes cannot endure forever, and the day will come when the people will face a choice. Will they continue down the path of poverty, bloodshed, and terror'

The world is bored and disgust from rogue nations , from psycho and Hitlerian leaders . I may here insist on some facts concerning our Region . Especially the reference to Bashar Al Assad as a criminal regime !! .. Seeking a political deescalation in Syria is a start to solidify a political solution .. I read it as a pre-partition ..

Anyway .. For a full read ;

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...neral-assembly

19. Thanks Kasarjian, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Kasarjian, Semitic Duwa liked this post