Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom for Hariri !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    Assad promised Israel to keep the Iranians 40 km from Syria's borders ..

Good soldier this Assad
    Better the devil you know.
    There is something brewing a possible Stolichnaya-Mogen David franchise. I believe Ivan may be losing his taste for Persian roasted chicken with dried cherry-saffron rice. However, he likes to park his boats in a warm seaport. I understand the weather is nice in Tartus this time of the year.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

2. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Likes vampire liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Better the devil you know.
    There is something brewing a possible Stolichnaya-Mogen David franchise. I believe Ivan may be losing his taste for Persian roasted chicken with dried cherry-saffron rice. However, he likes to park his boats in a warm seaport. I understand the weather is nice in Tartus this time of the year.

Devil and Ivan are an honor those two won't ever reach , Sam , lol .. Those are slaves , born slaves (not Slavs) , hehe ..

But anyway , better the devils we know ..
    Ivan is evading Ukraine bitter wine , so he was asked to do some tasks .. Yep , another good soldier ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

4. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it will take a lot of rat poison to remove that fat unwashed rat from his hole south of Beirut, he surrounds himself with bungee-jumping yellow fellow cockroaches and fleas who support him. That said Iran, that nest of infested mullahs pays the bills and gives the orders to the fatman and his creatures in Lebanon and in Syria. Russia may and I say may with trepidation be tired of Iranian cooking if so this may mean a slow change, I don't know when.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I think it will take a lot of rat poison to remove that fat unwashed rat from his hole south of Beirut, he surrounds himself with bungee-jumping yellow fellow cockroaches and fleas who support him. That said Iran, that nest of infested mullahs pays the bills and gives the orders to the fatman and his creatures in Lebanon and in Syria. Russia may and I say may with trepidation be tired of Iranian cooking if so this may mean a slow change, I don't know when.

Like i've said Sam , I don't see in kizbollahi but some low double or triple agents for many sides , you have every right to think otherwise , but my policy regarding all those issues were , fortifying the Lebanese Army , ending the illegal militias , exposing Iran's evil Mahdi project , keeping Lebanon away from the region's tsunamis and of course some other targets I won't reveal ..
    It's very simple ..As long as the Lebanese Army grows strong , militias will eventually disappear ..

7. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Run them out of town. Good work keep it up.

9. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a dirty moment of absentia and oblivion , Those who claimed power under Syrian occupation and with their collaboration with the Syrian regime , will see themselves eventually , joining the history garbage ... Sooner or later ..
    The Phoenician's curse will destroy them , rest assured ..

11. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes sasuke, Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May that be tomorrow.

13. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kizbollahi is happy with his Elections results and say it was a total legitimate satisfaction , lol .. Yep , he did the impossible .
    Meanwhile , All his opponents were either hiding or shivering , from fear of some Lego weapons of course

Till now , some may say i'm exaggerating , but here's a bigger joke . Kizbollahi accuses others of bribing money , yes ... Probably from Iran , loool

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some say that the Syrian refugees are a real problem to Lebanon right now , and that's understood to some point , but if someone wise sit and think carefully about it , he will discover many disturbing things :

1 - The UN and related organizations are fairly covering the refugees expenses , and even more , we can consider that what they're paying is a hard currency circulating in the country . Any deficit or bad intentions in this domain , take it easily on our corrupted system and the cover me to cover you as usual , and even more , a lack from the politicians genius minds to do what is supposed their work .

2 - If the Khalijis still come to Lebanon like before , and no insulting banners in some of our stupid Homsi areas , Tourists would be reaching an estimated 5 millions at least and 10 millions if we add immigrants and others , but we do have Kizbollahis threatening them by labeling SA the big devil ( Such a relief to Israel and USA , lol ) , and Iran is the beginning and the end , lol ..
    Anyway , we would simply need triple the Syrian refugees numbers plus one millions of Egyptians , whom no one speak about their Manakish and Groceries killing our locals , lol and another of Srilankis to do the cleaning , yes , we would need all those to serve the at least 10 millions tourists as garcons and lifters , lol ..

Yes , we would need double or triple as garbaging people too , not to mention the deficiency that would occur in the construction sector .. You know , we told the Lebanese you're Phoenicians , and they believed ... They became KINGS ...All of them , lol ...

3 - Some think that Lebanon is still a Freedom speech country ... To those some I say , go throw yourselves in the nearest garbage cause we have become the worst lie in this world ...You live lies each day and happy about it ...

16. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

The only ministries the Lebanese people will rejoice to , is the LFers ones ...

The rest will remain the nest of corruption , The Alibaba and million thieves dens , and from now , I say to them : 'Tfoooooo'

18. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes sasuke liked this post