Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Freedom for Hariri !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post
    Assad promised Israel to keep the Iranians 40 km from Syria's borders ..

Good soldier this Assad
    Better the devil you know.
    There is something brewing a possible Stolichnaya-Mogen David franchise. I believe Ivan may be losing his taste for Persian roasted chicken with dried cherry-saffron rice. However, he likes to park his boats in a warm seaport. I understand the weather is nice in Tartus this time of the year.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

2. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Likes vampire liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Better the devil you know.
    There is something brewing a possible Stolichnaya-Mogen David franchise. I believe Ivan may be losing his taste for Persian roasted chicken with dried cherry-saffron rice. However, he likes to park his boats in a warm seaport. I understand the weather is nice in Tartus this time of the year.

Devil and Ivan are an honor those two won't ever reach , Sam , lol .. Those are slaves , born slaves (not Slavs) , hehe ..

But anyway , better the devils we know ..
    Ivan is evading Ukraine bitter wine , so he was asked to do some tasks .. Yep , another good soldier ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

4. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it will take a lot of rat poison to remove that fat unwashed rat from his hole south of Beirut, he surrounds himself with bungee-jumping yellow fellow cockroaches and fleas who support him. That said Iran, that nest of infested mullahs pays the bills and gives the orders to the fatman and his creatures in Lebanon and in Syria. Russia may and I say may with trepidation be tired of Iranian cooking if so this may mean a slow change, I don't know when.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I think it will take a lot of rat poison to remove that fat unwashed rat from his hole south of Beirut, he surrounds himself with bungee-jumping yellow fellow cockroaches and fleas who support him. That said Iran, that nest of infested mullahs pays the bills and gives the orders to the fatman and his creatures in Lebanon and in Syria. Russia may and I say may with trepidation be tired of Iranian cooking if so this may mean a slow change, I don't know when.

Like i've said Sam , I don't see in kizbollahi but some low double or triple agents for many sides , you have every right to think otherwise , but my policy regarding all those issues were , fortifying the Lebanese Army , ending the illegal militias , exposing Iran's evil Mahdi project , keeping Lebanon away from the region's tsunamis and of course some other targets I won't reveal ..
    It's very simple ..As long as the Lebanese Army grows strong , militias will eventually disappear ..
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...