Thread: Freedom for Hariri !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Trump ?? ...Oh .. One good friend , a big friend ... I ordered him to finish Iran and he's doing it

Yep .. A very good friend !!
    Friend? lol ... you ordered him? loool!

Well George Bush was your "friend" he ended up destroying Iraq and giving Iran a major break through in the middle east; let us see what your "friend" Trump will do!

1- Move the embassy to Jerusalem? Check
    2- Kill the climate deal? check
    3- End the Iran deal? check
    4- Milking your masters in Saudi Arabia ? check

I don't see how any of this is benefiting you! Unless you became a zionist during your years in exile none of these moves actually helps your so called cause!
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    Friend? lol ... you ordered him? loool!

Well George Bush was your "friend" he ended up destroying Iraq and giving Iran a major break through in the middle east; let us see what your "friend" Trump will do!

1- Move the embassy to Jerusalem? Check
    2- Kill the climate deal? check
    3- End the Iran deal? check
    4- Milking your masters in Saudi Arabia ? check

I don't see how any of this is benefiting you! Unless you became a zionist during your years in exile none of these moves actually helps your so called cause!

Yep !! . vampire is interstellar cosmic and you , you can brag for nothing . lol .

Let me say that only part 3 was my deep concern , to end the Iran deal done by Hussein , AKA obama !!.. Iran is simply the snake's head , and this head I will smash , trust me on this ..Your Iran now is officially the number one terrorist country in the whole world .. Who did it ? , who ? , a difficult question !! ...

You're now exposed , you and your Mahdi , and I've already advised some of your pathetic tribe in USA , to tell your pathetic tribe in Iran to hide one thousand meters underground , lol .. I told them , I don't want to hear you whisper even ..

They take me seriously ,
    because they know I can order Trump , they've seen it and I think you should too , although I know you're still the always brag for nothing ..Can't change basijis mentality ..

Why ? , You dare asking why ?? ..Maybe you should re-read what you said about Iran breakthrough , lol ..Now after , there will be an Iran's throughbreaking ...
    إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

3. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Kasarjian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you know the saying a dog that bark don't bite...

I am still waiting to see what would the pit bull in the white house do... Personally I believe that the limit of his action would be to milk your masters in Saudi Arabia dry; and to do Israel biding in the region.

Obama did not cause the Iranian expansion in the region; if you were objective and with a few functioning braincells, you would admit that this expansion is caused by the american invasion of Iraq!

Obama was an american leader that rallied the entire western world under his command; he succeeded in dismantling the Iranian nuclear project and destroying several Arab regimes without using a single bullets; I doubt that Trump can do any of that.

Anyway let us wait and see how this will unfold ...

Yep !! . vampire is interstellar cosmic and you , you can brag for nothing . lol .

Let me say that only part 3 was my deep concern , to end the Iran deal done by Hussein , AKA obama !!.. Iran is simply the snake's head , and this head I will smash , trust me on this ..Your Iran now is officially the number one terrorist country in the whole world .. Who did it ? , who ? , a difficult question !! ...

You're now exposed , you and your Mahdi , and I've already advised some of your pathetic tribe in USA , to tell your pathetic tribe in Iran to hide one thousand meters underground , lol .. I told them , I don't want to hear you whisper even ..

They take me seriously ,
    because they know I can order Trump , they've seen it and I think you should too , although I know you're still the always brag for nothing ..Can't change basijis mentality ..

Why ? , You dare asking why ?? ..Maybe you should re-read what you said about Iran breakthrough , lol ..Now after , there will be an Iran's throughbreaking ...
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No no ... With some people's level like you , Kanaan and Foss and co. (the basijis gang) , We would enter Guinness book definitely , lol ...

Who would claim to be that, who was not.

6. Thanks Semitic Duwa, vampire thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum is dead lol

Who would claim to be that, who was not.

8. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you know the saying a dog that bark don't bite...

I am still waiting to see what would the pit bull in the white house do... Personally I believe that the limit of his action would be to milk your masters in Saudi Arabia dry; and to do Israel biding in the region.

Obama did not cause the Iranian expansion in the region; if you were objective and with a few functioning braincells, you would admit that this expansion is caused by the american invasion of Iraq!

Obama was an american leader that rallied the entire western world under his command; he succeeded in dismantling the Iranian nuclear project and destroying several Arab regimes without using a single bullets; I doubt that Trump can do any of that.

Anyway let us wait and see how this will unfold ...
    Hussein AKA Obama was one thing and Trump is another . That's one dog that will smash the snake head , and here , i can say that dogs are better thousand times than that crawling dirty snake ..There's no compromise . You can think what you want , but Iran definitely knows what will happen and I can hear their shivering thousand miles away , lol .
    I like to think that your tribe , as usual , will shut up and hide under one thousands meters underground , but I won't hide my happiness if they failed doing so !! .. It will be one hell of a good day ...

Trump in specific and USA in general always needed some real strategical political advisers because there , they aren't aware of your tribe stinky , snakes like attitude ... Now , things are different . They've got one of the best ever ...

10. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Kasarjian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hussein AKA Obama was one thing and Trump is another . That's one dog that will smash the snake head , and here , i can say that dogs are better thousand times than that crawling dirty snake ..There's no compromise . You can think what you want , but Iran definitely knows what will happen and I can hear their shivering thousand miles away , lol .
    I like to think that your tribe , as usual , will shut up and hide under one thousands meters underground , but I won't hide my happiness if they failed doing so !! .. It will be one hell of a good day ...

Trump in specific and USA in general always needed some real strategical political advisers because there , they aren't aware of your tribe stinky , snakes like attitude ... Now , things are different . They've got one of the best ever ...
    "your tribe" ? The only tribe that i know about are the Hounoud el Homor taba3 Jumblat
    ? ? ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This forum is dead lol

So sasuke wants a guy that was humiliated in his own hometown to be a PM! Rifi is finished forever

Brosco wants to save Hariri from his kidnappers; what a joke this Hariri guy is! The first thing he did after his modest elections score is to isolate the one man who helped him in his crisis in Riyadh!

PS: just a note AbdelRahim Mrad; a pro Syria sunni MP managed to get 3 times the score that Rifi got!
    I still like Rifi, whether or not he's finished. The HA zombie followers are many, but I don't evaluate someone or some party based on their popularity.

PS: Go Syria! That outcome says a lot about Lebanese voters.

13. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"your tribe" ? The only tribe that i know about are the Hounoud el Homor taba3 Jumblat

Walla ? , Enno khtafou your tribe ? , lol , Ba3dna 3am ne7keh mberri7 , fa tara2ouon bi najha bi sourya , A small example to what to happen to your MIA tribe , lol ..

15. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Freedom for Hariri ? , lol , really funny .. We live in Lebanon the Lies .. We lie and lie and next day we lie . Hariri killed your father ya idiots , lol ...

Lebanon's spine is Tourism . Kizbollah kills Tourism ===> Kizbollah kills Lebanon . And why ? , for Hassouna belly , the very big fat one , the ex-beggar of Karantina , lol ..

Who harm Lebanon is an enemy , who harm Lebanon people is an enemy . Period ..

17. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post