Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Freedom for Hariri !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Today , vampire is not in the mood to talk .. Sad and depressed , he will talk only with his Martyrs and speak to them with memories and tears ..

But he won't miss tomorrow's speech ..

إن الأبطال يموتون ولا يستسلمون...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Back on track !! .. Life Experiences taught me that in this country , there is no sleeping , you should be always worried , and worries like everyone knows already , comes first of all from pretenders , those who care about their 8% , lol , yep , many whom where forced inside any jobs for electoral purposes , are kicked systematically , lol , yep , you deserve what you get and weddings you'll get .. Don't forget to kiss farewell to your youth leaving this country forever , but you can cry and i can laugh , sarcastically ..

I don't see any hopes of any changes at all but in the Lebanese Forces .. Analyze it from the left , from the right , analyze it from the bottom , from up , from Mars , and the conclusions come always the same . The Lebanese Forces , the power to change ..

Speaking of which , I wasn't shocked from many ex-foes , saying , well , vampire , you were right all the way ( yeah , I heard that like million times in my life , I should make some thousands vampire clones , lol ) , and the Lebanese Forces are the only side , like always who can change and make the changes ..

Now you know what to do , don't say i didn't tell you , and never bet that vampire will always be around to save you , others need me too ,lol .. Like in USA ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

I'm really amazed how much some people ( You know who I mean , the usual and casual , lol ) are either children naive , or keen on bluffing people !! .. They keep propagandizing about Christian rights , while there we are , nothing out of the common can pass in the Parliament . We have our fifty , lol .

We have the Presidency , we have our fifty , and if we are the wise judge and the good ruler , we judge and we rule , with wisdom and justice . Anything out of those rules is like returning to the stone ages while others reached the stars ..And mocking us , specifically the naive children ... keen on bluffing people , lol .

You know what is the best mockery still going on ? , Ask anyone of the naive children and he will tell you half his family work in Arab states , but please , please , don't say I told you ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Do you think everyone in Lebanon know who wrote this article from the UDHR :

"Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty."

If you ask me , i'll say , Shame , shame ...And shame !! ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

vampire : We Will reach the Moon ...

The people : Shut up vampire ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

In this day of remembrance of a great leader , Sheikh Bashir , I ask myself , Is this the Lebanon he wanted ? , and what would he say if he was among us ? , I was there in Don Bosco under the rain like hallow shadows from thousands of years , and I was a happy man , a man that the whole world couldn't contain .
    It was a magic moment ..

Since then , many dreams were shattered , and that glorious feeling is still haunting . Sometimes we go up and many times we went deep down , and still searching , and the road seems like endless .

So if I'm still running after that magic moment , then no , this is not the Lebanon Sheikh Bashir wanted , and I was always around and close to know that , and the searching isn't over . That is the common obsession !! , and I'm not stuck in time , i'm always trying to break through their darkness , and no one from those same midgets think they gonna stop me reach that Lebanon that he wanted cause their Lebanon is ugly .

I learned something very important from him , always look forward , work , and never surrender ...

..And for Sheikh Bashir :
    Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
    John 15:13

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Let's be clear , this is the next presidency battle , like it or not . The ugly color party's popularity reached minus zero and if anyone remember their last demonstration some three years ago , they couldn't gather 500 persons , so they abused the Lebanese Forces , dragged it into a compromise , just to get what they want and now they're trying to enhance their position relying on power . Half the Christians didn't vote as a coalition with the Lebanese Forces closed doors on any others , not to mention the fear and anticipation many had from the obvious outcome . "I told you so" was really haunting ..

Anyway , that was a very brief resume of a very long period , but the real issue remain the same , the ugly color party was going to be another ssnp , some 0.1% in some years , like vampire predicted many years ago and its prediction still stand valid and time will prove it . So they need virtual battles , and battles need motives .. What's best than Christian rights ? , yep , this one attract lot of stupid and idiots in Lebanon !! .. Ta-ra-ra... Bears and monkeys start dancing , "jib el mejwez bou abboud" , lol . Some conflicts here and there , inciting and provoking anyone and everyone , it ain't bad at all to revive zombies . Berri , Jumblat , Hariri are very good and cute people for practice , lol ..Franjieh , Zaaeiter , Anwar Al Khalil are a bonus ! .. Yep , it doesn't matter whose their next victim , the important is to incite and reviving zombies ..

Now what vampire will do , retaliate with his candidate for Presidency ? ... What ? , do you think i'm stupid ? , lol ..3ayshna la bokra , lol ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Whose the constitutional side in Lebanon that allowed this called "3orf" ? , I guess it translate "tradition" , and what happened when "a3raf " or traditions become stronger than the constitution itself ? ...

I prefer calling them parasites or bad mushrooms killing the rest of a rotten body .. What if tomorrow the prime minister wants 4 or 5 ministers for himself ? , lol , isn't he too one of the supposed assigning a government ? . Speaking of which , I too , the famous vampire want 4 or 5 ministers in the next government !! .. What ? , in what right ? ... "3orf khayeh , ellak ma3eh shi ? " , lol ..

The Lebanese Constitution is bigger than persons or else more and more chaos .

9. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wisdom of the day :

Today , I'm very sad to announce that some of our lovely dear politicians need some lessons in Mathematics ... Yep , I know , Trigonometry and probabilities are very difficult , so don't worry , i'll only teach basics . Yep , like one plus one equal two , and half 100 equal 50 . Easy , fine , let's see then what's the third of 100 ? ... 33.33 !! , Excellent ..Clever students , you deserve a gift , lol ..

Now for tomorrow , do your homework on the third of 15 .. Don't panic , stay courageous , it's very easy

11. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Kasarjian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampire View Post

Wisdom of the day :

Today , I'm very sad to announce that some of our lovely dear politicians need some lessons in Mathematics ... Yep , I know , Trigonometry and probabilities are very difficult , so don't worry , i'll only teach basics . Yep , like one plus one equal two , and half 100 equal 50 . Easy , fine , let's see then what's the third of 100 ? ... 33.33 !! , Excellent ..Clever students , you deserve a gift , lol ..

Now for tomorrow , do your homework on the third of 15 .. Don't panic , stay courageous , it's very easy
    The educational Lebanese system eliminated "Transformation" from Mathlem class cause they say it was too hard and complicated for students, and because they want higher percentage of the mumana3a members to succeed...lol

13. Thanks vampire thanked for this post
    Likes vampire liked this post