User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Attacks on Khomeini grave & Iranian parliament!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    I do not have so called beef, I have only point to make - you cannot control others, you can only control yourself.

You cannot tell others not to reply to your posts, you can only ignore posts of others.

Kasarjan has problem understanding this much, but it is hardly my problem (or beef).
    You are the one who have a problem understanding because if you would have read and understood what I wrote, I said precisely that it was an advice to him not to reply.
    Told him If he can be a man and take my advice, those are my exact words.
    this is what I said below, and you replied with :"you cannot tell people not to reply to your posts"

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Lol
    I told u several times not to address me any longer, but you keep insisting, so be a man for once and take my advice and stop mentioning my name, and stop addressing me period, I was never interested in debating with u ever.
    just be a man for once.
    He is complaining about my insults, even though they do not exist, he is saying that I cannot debate and that my theories are shit, even though I did not address him, and I am only replying to him every time he address me, and yet he still addressing me over and over again and again, so To make it easy on him I told him to simply stop addressing me if he does not like my posts, cause he is the one complaining and not me, I cannot force him not to reply, and he is free to still reply.
    But if he is mentally fit, he can either reply and debate without complaining about my insults to Kanaan, or he can ignore my posts if he does not like them, especially when they were never addressed to him, now why he does both remain a mystery.

I do not know any longer if this is a forum or a nursing home.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 12-06-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Kas is right about the mullahs and the ba3athist toothbrush benefiting from ISIS, ask yourselves this: Cui bono? Just look at what's happening with Qatar right now, Iran sent fives planes filled with food to the jihadi emirate.
    That was not his position, if you recall it was his position that ISIS was the creation of the Baathist Asaad and he defended that position from the beginning, when this new turn occurred I could not say but his record on Asaad and ISIS can be easily ascertained in the past posts, I recall his position very well.In fact, he used a publication to prove his point which when analyzed was a dubious source, all this I recall quite well.
    If he wishes to make the 180-degree turnabout then we welcome his newly discovered thinking.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a sense, Assad did contribute to the creation of ISIS by releasing scores of muslim supremacists from Syrian jails when protests against his regime errupted, so he really isn't that far off.

4. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Kasarjian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a sense, Assad did contribute to the creation of ISIS by releasing scores of muslim supremacists from Syrian jails when protests against his regime errupted, so he really isn't that far off.
    We can say the same of Israel and its release of thousands of various acronym antagonists of Israel in creating other threats, I appreciate the effort here my friend, however, Kasarjian made his bed and he owns it.
    I have witnessed this same half-baked theory for over a year, it made little sense then and less sense now.
    That said if Kasarjian is evolving in his thoughts on the subject I am positive the Sawte members who read his posts and the vast numbers of guests who frequent Sawte regularly will appreciate it as well as I.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    We can say the same of Israel and its release of thousands of various acronym antagonists of Israel in creating other threats, I appreciate the effort here my friend, however, Kasarjian made his bed and he owns it.
    I have witnessed this same half-baked theory for over a year, it made little sense then and less sense now.
    That said if Kasarjian is evolving in his thoughts on the subject I am positive the Sawte members who read his posts and the vast numbers of guests who frequent Sawte regularly will appreciate it as well as I.
    That's a weak argument from your part, as Israel has been busy tracking down, eliminating and/or throwing back into jail most of the allahuakbaring hoodlums who were released. Of course, it would be preferable if these savages were put to death instead, it would remove the incentive for such "exchanges". Nevertheless, the intent is completely different here, as the goal Israel sought to achieve was the release of POWs and other Israelis abducted by muslim supremacists.

Assad's goal, on the other hand, has always been to assimilate the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda to whoever dared oppose him and his regime, he sought nothing less than the islamisation of the anti-Ba3athi camp. Assad didn't release MB and Al Qaeda terrorists out of compassion for the Syrian people's fate, he did so only to secure an easy victory in the propaganda war. That's why he was more than happy to let them grow, gain strength and establish a caliphate, he did not lift a finger when ISIS emerged.

7. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Kasarjian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a weak argument from your part, as Israel has been busy tracking down, eliminating and/or throwing back into jail most of the allahuakbaring hoodlums who were released. Of course, it would be preferable if these savages were put to death instead, it would remove the incentive for such "exchanges". Nevertheless, the intent is completely different here, as the goal Israel sought to achieve was the release of POWs and other Israelis abducted by muslim supremacists.

Assad's goal, on the other hand, has always been to assimilate the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda to whoever dared oppose him and his regime, he sought nothing less than the islamisation of the anti-Ba3athi camp. Assad didn't release MB and Al Qaeda terrorists out of compassion for the Syrian people's fate, he did so only to secure an easy victory in the propaganda war. That's why he was more than happy to let them grow, gain strength and establish a caliphate, he did not lift a finger when ISIS emerged.

Thumbs up SD.....very accurate and very true......for some reason 99 % of people who lived in the Middle East agree with me and you, and sadly people who lives abroad disagree ....it is the a vague understanding of the mentality of the criminal behavior of the Baathis...the Baathist are basically Stalinists, the Baathis copied Staline to rule Syria.

9. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your post here " in a sense, Assad did contribute to the creation of ISIS by releasing scores of muslim supremacists from Syrian jails when protests against his regime errupted, so he really isn't that far off.
    Kasarjian has posted for a year maybe more that ISIS is the creation of the Baathist Assad, in no uncertain terms.
    The defense of released prisoners is not far off loses steam when countered by Israel's prisoner release.
    You say " Israel has been busy tracking down, eliminating and/or throwing back into jail most of the allahuakbaring hoodlums who were released." negates the analogy of Israel, I would humbly say that Assad, his allies HA, Russia and wittingly right or wrong the USA are doing the same.
    Perhaps Asaad is nor imprisoning these people or repopulating the prison with former inmates, just killing them, but the defense "" in a sense, Assad did contribute to the creation of ISIS by releasing scores of muslim supremacists from Syrian jails when protests against his regime errupted, so he really isn't that far off" my counter to your argument of Israel has released prisoners as well is spot on and it cannot be labeled a recruiter or creator of Arab Terrorist groups, btw the USA could be also accused of the same if we used that criteria.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 13-06-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up SD.....very accurate and very true......for some reason 99 % of people who lived in the Middle East agree with me and you, and sadly people who lives abroad disagree ....it is the a vague understanding of the mentality of the criminal behavior of the Baathis...the Baathist are basically Stalinists, the Baathis copied Staline to rule Syria.

Insults again and demeaning, all that's missing is the usual bullying.
    You seem to think that disagreement with you means we don't understand the nature of Assad and the Bath, we understand and we understand Stalin as well and Sadaam.
    Your ego is overwhelming.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Insults again and demeaning, all that's missing is the usual bullying.
    You seem to think that disagreement with you means we don't understand the nature of Assad and the Bath, we understand and we understand Stalin as well and Sadaam.
    Your ego is overwhelming.
    Get a grip you are losing it pal.
    I doubt you are a normal human being after all these imaginary accusation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get a grip you are losing it pal.
    I doubt you are a normal human being after all these imaginary accusation.
    The problem is, even if true, my worst day on this forum would exceed your best day on this forum.
    Here is a perfect thread for those that are interested, you convict yourself in your own words.

The thread demonstrates your abilities to debate vs my own.

Another proof the ISIS is Iranian made. posted by kasarjian
    http:/sawte.com/showthread.php?t=19633

" What is said above is another proof you all are idiots fooled by the Iranians..."posted by kasarjian

http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=18...214#post229214

"It does not ring....ISIS on Saudi's payroll while at the same time attacking targets on Saudi soil......

ISIS are Baathis pal.....them and the Baathis were never in a confrontation.......they trade with each other with complete mutual respect.....
    ISIS will disappear in proportion with the Baathis.....strong Baathis means strong ISIS.....and vice versa...
    When the Baathis are gone gone is the ISIS.....do not be a brainwashed fool.....
    the media you have been monitoring caused nothing but damage to ur tiny Canadian Ayotolla brain......simply made of you a dumb person noting else..." posted by kasarjian
    Indeed never demeaning, never an insilter, never, never never."

My response " Sorry...wrong....religion in the end trumps opportunistic events, shia versus sunni. alawites and sunni, especially that version never happen, of course there will be opportunistic reasons (example Hamas being supplied by Iran)...think it out". Sam

And yours " The argument is whether Saudi Arabia created the ISIS and financed them or not...your post is irrelevant to that...

So stick to arguing with Jolio"... posted by kasarjian
    More demeaning and dismissive

and a little more

Saudi Arabia Arrests 93 Jihadists, Says Attacks Foiled

http://sawte.com/showthread.php?t=18041&page=2

btw this is a one-way street here.

I have had ongoing battles with jolio and CuriousAmerican, even Gregg during the 2016 election, it's been hot and heated However, to their credit they gave as good as the got.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 13-06-2017 at 07:24 AM.