User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Attacks on Khomeini grave & Iranian parliament!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Nop...but I think i know why......
    Looks you do not even understand what you are saying, how can you be expected to understand others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    Looks you do not even understand what you are saying, how can you be expected to understand others.

I do know very well ......
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 11-06-2017 at 03:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't understand your beef with Kas.

4. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    I don't understand your beef with Kas.
    To whom are you referring?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You and Sam, I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You and Sam, I guess.
    I do not have so called beef, I have only point to make - you cannot control others, you can only control yourself.

You cannot tell others not to reply to your posts, you can only ignore posts of others.

Kasarjan has problem understanding this much, but it is hardly my problem (or beef).

8. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but I don't understand what you're arguing about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I? - Nothing, I was hoping he'll get it on his own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Semitic Duwa

Other than racism and hatred I do not see any reason SD with all due respect...
    why Sam does not like my posts and debates and think they are insulting, and he thinks that my theories are shit, and then he keep addressing me again and again is still a mystery...and why is he defending Kanaan out of the blue even though there was not one word of insults towards him in this thread...
    Besides, that Pro Israeli dude does not make sense at all, he needs a psychiatrist to help him cope with self destruct tragedy...he thinks it is a Jewish vs Maronites thingy, so he is sticking up for Sam.

This is his first attack on me for no reason whatsoever, and I replied after that asking him why he address me then if he does not like my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Do us a favor, just facts, no insults please.

Make your best cogent argument.

PS I don't like any of them.

And do us a favor, simply stop addressing me with mean and hateful posts, but if that is so hard to do, then stop your debates with me completely starting now..cause I do not like u period.

Kaz it is you that insults and demeans others, you do it to me, you do it to Kanaan you do it to anyone who disagrees with you.

And again i did not insult u in this thread yet, unless you want me to as it seems, I always respected you in the past, so if u want to talk about past insults between me and Kanaan sorry to tell us that this is not your business, and rest assure that Kanaan is not mad at me, and if u are trying to divide us that is not going to work, Kanaan and I share the same fate, and I do not remember throwing an insult at anyone before being insulted...so be respectful and not hateful.

One thing you should know about me Sam, I only throw insults when someone insult my intelligence, cause insulting my intelligence is also an insult, if someone is coming up with dump posts all the time....dump posts piss me off the most, cause they are also an insults...
    Insults come easy to you for quite some time, no need to go back into the archives Kas, your treatment of Kanaan is disgraceful, but he is too much a gentleman to give it back to you.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to the truth, you wish to make this mostly a black and white answer, it's much more than that.
    Anytime you move past the Sunni-Shia historical war then we venture further than a single issue, add the Baathis to it further complicates the problem and there are many other players here, so it is not so easy to blame all this on Assad which is the simplistic answer.

As for Kanaan insults comes easy to u too and racism and hatred too, what is disgraceful is that for the second time you are not minding your own business and trying to tell me how to treat him, I do not live in the West Bank so you can run my life and tell me what to do and what not to do, so again this is non of your business, do not divide between me and him, cause no matter what i say to him I still do care for him, after all we are both Maronite Lebanese with the same fate, and you are an Israeli, in reality you do not give a shit about his well being, I do not want to see your crocodile tears, remember also that I never gave you instruction on how to treat your fellow country man jolio and others, and whether to insult him or not, so for the last time stay out of it Mr nice guy.... Kanaan is not the subject here unless you are bankrupt...

Please, you've made the case that ISIS the creation of Assad's Baath party and your treatment of Kanaan is a matter of record even using him in your signature for months on end, your treatment of me was unwarranted and I never called you names unless pointing out the fact that you are rude and not the same fellow I knew and liked not long ago, but this fixation which you believe is the only way to view it, is your myopic point of view.

I have never ever made an insulting comment to you and you are free to find one, that can not be said of you, I purposely did not engage you out of respect for our former times. No one can have a debate with you without you resorting to calling names.
    You used to be at the top of your game that is no longer the case.
    PS jolio has never ever admitted he is a Palisto and he has never ever given respect and deserves whatever scorn is due him, on the contrary pal_guest/Fadi is not simpatico with me or is Jimmy55 or the former poster Odessafile, yet there is a great respect between us, why because even though we differ we find a way to talk, unlike jolio.

You posted thousands of hatred And racism photos towards Arabs and you are here trying to tell me what to say to Kanaan, which is non of your business....for the third time this thread is not about me and Kanaan and our relationship and I do not need to see your crocodile tears, go find something more interesting to do rather...
    For the last time do not go against yourself and your own feeling trying to address me in any way shape or form, I knew you are a racist from the first time I read your first post at the Lebanese forces.org.....
    If u need to vent your personal frustration do not do it on me, find someone else, I got better things to do right now.
    Really, Kas, you deny that Prince Abdul Rachman al Faisal.is involved with ISIS?
    Kanaan if you have some time check out this angel.
    No not really Samaritan, not really....
    I denied!!!!!
    lol....
    You ask me to look him up! and I said: "no I am not looking that stupid guy up"....meaning I am not wasting my time on that stupid guy... regardless
    Same thing Kasarjian. You're not interested in debate, you're only interested in your own narrative.
    Lol
    I told u several times not to address me any longer, but you keep insisting, so be a man for once and take my advice and stop mentioning my name, and stop addressing me period, I was never interested in debating with u ever.
    just be a man for once.
    Do not tell others what to do.

So why are u telling me what to do then??
    And stick to the topic next time.
    Kasarjian, you are a great example of being a man , make that a little angry man. and yes you never did debate you insult and demean, because you have little going on in the brain except anger.
    ps your theories about ISIS are 100% sh*t. Now we're done.
    you say: I never debate, I only insult and demean, and I have nothing going on in the brain except anger, and that my theories are shit...
    Then why you keep addressing me??...for what reason?

For your information I have never addressed you in this thread or in any other thread before, I find myself replying to your hatred and racism and insults so many times....

Think I told you that before, i was never interested in debating you......never......and i was never angry at you...never....and i have never insulted you... never....
    But if you are that angry with me just be a man and simply stop addressing my posts....
    it is very simple.

Because you asked for it.
    Nop...but I think i know why......

I do know very well ......
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 12-06-2017 at 03:46 AM.

12. Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kas is right about the mullahs and the ba3athist toothbrush benefiting from ISIS, ask yourselves this: Cui bono? Just look at what's happening with Qatar right now, Iran sent fives planes filled with food to the jihadi emirate.

14. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post