User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacks on Khomeini grave & Iranian parliament!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Really, Kas, you deny that Prince Abdul Rachman al Faisal.is involved with ISIS?
    Kanaan if you have some time check out this angel.
    No not really Samaritan, not really....
    I denied!!!!!
    lol....
    You ask me to look him up! and I said: "no I am not looking that stupid guy up"....meaning I am not wasting my time on that stupid guy... regardless

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    No not really Samaritan, not really....
    I denied!!!!!
    lol....
    You ask me to look him up! and I said: "no I am not looking that stupid guy up"....meaning I am not wasting my time on that stupid guy... regardless
    Same thing Kasarjian. You're not interested in debate, you're only interested in your own narrative.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Muslim brotherhood are just like ISIS they will help legitimize Bachar Assad and grant him worldwide support and recognition.
    Well I'm sure they are like ISIS, but in some countries the Ikhwan are very popular-- look at Egypt.

The Sisi of Egypt is playing the same game as Assad now, he is letting the brotherhood massacre Christian Copts to legitimize his dictatorship, and then he is blaming it on Libyan extremist, and then he is bombarding Libyan rebells lol he will do anything to stay in power....I know he is better than his predecessors but to play that mockery does not make him a lot better than others.
    Well I am not a fan of his and I don't think he is trustable, but I prefer him over the Ikhwan.

ISIS is not the same thing as Sunnis they are extreme type of Wahabees, even the Zawahiri of alqaeda dis-own them and he became their foes, and Zawahiri and Bin laden are anti Saudi also cause they claim that the Saudi government is allowing American companies and Americans to enter Saudi Arabia which is considered a Holy Muslim land where infidels should not be allowed, Zawahiri was a stupid brotherhood.
    You're the one calling Wahabists Sunnis. Well Al Qaida and ISIS do not see eye to eye in all matters, they are close enough in militant ideology for me.

And yeah, the Wahabist who don't want Americans on their land is a well known fact in Saudi Arabia. But ever ask yourself, why terrorists don't attack Saudi Arabia?

As long as Al-Saud royal family are in official power sharing arrangement with Wahabists, that makes them guilty IMO.

Saudi Arabia is an extremist society

The USA and Donald Trump do not believe that KSA is behind the ISIS, the ISIS is against the Saudi royal family and they will do anything to kill all of them...come on Kanaan!!
    Saudi Arabia has been proven to support radical Muslims. Why don't they reign down on Wahabism then? Why don't Saudis stop their terrorist Sheikhs from spreading the cancer?

Trump is smart. He poured fuel on the fire, completely thru Qatar on the bus. Now we have a dilemma involving all 3 major pro radical Muslim countries (Turkey, Qatar, KSA)

The Saudis are helping the ISIS it is insane to think so Kanaan, the Saudi family is very afraid of the ISIS.
    I personally think they do.

Qatar is a tiny rich country that is afraid of Saudi Arabia and Iran, and they are playing on all ropes to stay stable and independent, they feel threatened therefore they are playing the Iranian and the Saudi ropes, and also the ISIS rope, cause the ISIS threatens Saudi Arabia, and that is what they want to keep every larger country at bay, so they use all means to do so including terrorism....terrorism to destabilize and keep others busy and at bay.
    Tiny and defenceless country. For the KSA, driving a car and being a woman is considered terrorism.

I don't take Saudi accusations seriously, but I'm happy to see them fight. I also believe Qatar funds those radical Islamic groups though.

I concentrate on the big picture, not on one guy, not on one action, one terrorist act, one affiliation, one relationship, I add them all together, I analyze and analyze, then i conclude and make a judgement to my analysis.
    It has become a trend in the Middle East for every dictator and every country, to rule by unleashing terrorism, in Syria, in Egypt, in Lebanon, in Iraq.
    Even in Israel they prefer to keep Hamas to terrorize from a distance...
    Can you tell me why Israel do not enter Gaza strip and finish off all of Hamas?...They did it to Arafat in the West Bank, can you tell why not Hamas?
    Because they prefer not to, they want to show the whole world what they are facing to get world sympathy and support and also military aid packages from the USA......

The source of terrorism most of the time is a place that has not been terrorized by attacks, or somehow has not, Iran is the first candidate as a source of terrorism, these attacks on the Khoumeinis grave are staged for sure.
    Well Hamas has certainly helped the public image of Israel by making Palestinians look barbaric with their suicide attacks. That's probably why IMO.

But again you don't have Hamas attacking Israel anymore, so essentially they are finished off.

And probably as Israel doesn't trust they will have peace, they are happy to be in a state of non-official peace as they can expand and get more land.

When Saudi Arabia entered Yemen the first time a couple years ago, there was a double suicide bombing by ISIS, was it a coinsidence?

I don't know if the attacks in Iran are staged or not, or maybe done by the Russians, or really down by ISIS.

In my opinion, this whole plot with Qatar might be an attempt to raise the oil prices.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 11-06-2017 at 11:59 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same thing Kasarjian. You're not interested in debate, you're only interested in your own narrative.
    Lol
    I told u several times not to address me any longer, but you keep insisting, so be a man for once and take my advice and stop mentioning my name, and stop addressing me period, I was never interested in debating with u ever.
    just be a man for once.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol
    I told u several times not to address me any longer, but you keep insisting, so be a man for once and take my advice and stop mentioning my name, and stop addressing me period, I was never interested in debating with u ever.
    just be a man for once.
    Do not tell others what to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    Do not tell others what to do.
    So why are u telling me what to do then??
    And stick to the topic next time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol
    just be a man for once.
    Kasarjian, you are a great example of being a man , make that a little angry man. and yes you never did debate you insult and demean, because you have little going on in the brain except anger.
    ps your theories about ISIS are 100% sh*t. Now we're done.

Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kasarjian, you are a great example of being a man , make that a little angry man. and yes you never did debate you insult and demean, because you have little going on in the brain except anger.
    ps your theories about ISIS are 100% sh*t. Now we're done.

you say: I never debate, I only insult and demean, and I have nothing going on in the brain except anger, and that my theories are shit...
    Then why you keep addressing me??...for what reason?

For your information I have never addressed you in this thread or in any other thread before, I find myself replying to your hatred and racism and insults so many times....

Think I told you that before, i was never interested in debating you......never......and i was never angry at you...never....and i have never insulted you... never....
    But if you are that angry with me just be a man and simply stop addressing my posts....
    it is very simple.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So why are u telling me what to do then??
    Because you asked for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    Because you asked for it.

Nop...but I think i know why......