User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacks on Khomeini grave & Iranian parliament!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Where is the proof of what you say?
    There is no logic to this, these cockroaches have alliances that come and go but to conclude that ISIS is a Baathist creation is a conspiratorial misthinking based on your own predjudiced thinking. Here's a question if they are one in the same, the Baathis and ISIS why do the war against each other and why would they attack Iran?

Iran, Iraq, the Baathi regime, and now Qatar are all connected, the ISIS was founded to save the Baathi regime and turn the whole world to side with Assad and Iran and Hizballah against the revolution, yes the Sunni image is tarnished long time ago, but the ISIS came not only to tarnish but to totally destroy the Sunni religion and turn the whole world against the Sunnis, what do the Sunni benefit from the ISIS?.....are the Sunnis happy with how the whole world is after them now?...people with one brain cell would know that.......So the Saudis are that stupid to destroy their own religion by financing the ISIS?....
    Obviously the ISIS was financed by someone, and that someone cannot be the Saudis cause they are not that stupid to make their own religion hated by the whole world, so who other than the Saudis?...Qatar?...Ok Qatar is connected to Iran and time will prove they are conspiring with Iran.

If it was not for the ISIS the Baathi regime would have been gone long time ago, when the ISIS came to the scene they started eliminating all Assad foes for your information, including even Alaqaeda and al Nusra, the Baathi regime traded oil and business with the ISIS, there was never a war between the Baathi army and the ISIS, there was a few staged battles but never a war between the two, the war was between other factions and the baathi government, on the other hand the Iraqi government gave the city of Mosul to the ISIS without one bullet fired, if you Americans are so stupid to believe that the ISIS overpowered the Iraqi government to take the city of Mosul, then that is not my problem, the Iraqi government in my opinion conspired with the ISIS and gave them Mosul...
    So yes it was a Baathi and Iranian invention or creation, remember: to create is one thing, does not mean to love, they created a monster to help them on the long run, it does not mean that they like that monster but they will benefit from it.

Proof?? I never said I have a silver bullet, are you ok? this is my own analysis whether u like it or not, I am entitled to my own opinion and analysis, and for your information what u hear on the news is all lies, no media was allowed inside Syria first by the Assad regime, and second even by Russians, so therefore no one has any proofs, especially you.

Do us a favor, just facts, no insults please.

Make your best cogent argument.

PS I don't like any of them.

And do us a favor, simply stop addressing me with mean and hateful posts, but if that is so hard to do, then stop your debates with me completely starting now..cause I do not like u period.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 10-06-2017 at 05:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Iran, Iraq, the Baathi regime, and now Qatar are all connected, the ISIS was founded to save the Baathi regime and turn the whole world to side with Assad and Iran and Hizballah against the revolution, yes the Sunni image is tarnished long time ago, but the ISIS came not only to tarnish but to totally destroy the Sunni religion and turn the whole world against the Sunnis, what do the Sunni benefit from the ISIS?.....are the Sunnis happy with how the whole world is after them now?...people with one brain cell would know that.......So the Saudis are that stupid to destroy their own religion by financing the ISIS?....
    Obviously the ISIS was financed by someone, and that someone cannot be the Saudis cause they are not that stupid to make their own religion hated by the whole world, so who other than the Saudis?...Qatar?...Ok Qatar is connected to Iran and time will prove they are conspiring with Iran.

If it was not for the ISIS the Baathi regime would have been gone long time ago, when the ISIS came to the scene they started eliminating all Assad foes for your information, including even Alaqaeda and al Nusra, the Baathi regime traded oil and business with the ISIS, the Iraqi government gave the city of Mosul to the ISIS without one bullet fired, if you Americans are so stupid to believe that the ISIS overpowered the Iraqi government to take the city of Mosul, then that is not my problem, the Iraqi government in my opinion conspired with the ISIS and gave them Mosul...

Proof?? this is my own analysis whether u like it or not, I am entitled to my own opinion and analysis, and for your information what u hear on the news is all lies, no media was allowed inside Syria first by the Assad regime, and second even by Russians, so therefore no one has any proofs, especially you.

Do me a favor stop addressing me with mean and hateful posts, if that is so hard then stop your debates with me completely starting now..
    If your theory is based on this " Obviously the ISIS was financed by someone, and that someone cannot be the Saudis cause they are not that stupid to make their own religion hated by the whole world, so who other than the Saudis?." Then you are not operating with the facts.
    Lookup
    prince abdul rachman al faisal.
    Actually ISIS was murdering Alawite truck drivers and if you don't remember the video, it was horrible.
    Finally, Kaz it is you that insults and demeans others, you do it to me, you do it to Kanaan you do it to anyone who disagrees with you.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 10-06-2017 at 05:24 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If your theory is based on this " Obviously the ISIS was financed by someone, and that someone cannot be the Saudis cause they are not that stupid to make their own religion hated by the whole world, so who other than the Saudis?." Then you are not operating with the facts.
    Lookup
    prince abdul rachman al faisal.
    Finally, Kaz it is you that insults and demeans, you do it to me,you do it to Kanaan you do it to anyone who disagrees with you.

I am not looking up anything about that Ruhman stupid guy, I am not stupid to google stuff and rely on it....
    And that is not my theory, read the whole thing not just one little quote, I think i mentioned so many things and I put them together and it made an obvious puzzle, just so many things I mention that made so much sense:

-There was never a war between ISIS and the Baathi regime, sorry couple of battles is not going to cut it...the real Syrian war was between the Syrian army and innocent civilians, the army was consistently trying to displace civilians all along, they are creating an Alawite state free of Sunnis and that is why they care less about ISIS which anyways served their purpose to displace Sunnis also, they did their part just what the Baathis wanted...there are 5 million Syrian refugees, are these all ISIS?
    -Mosul was handed over to the ISIS by the Iraqi government without a bullet fired, sorry if the Americans are stupid to believe that the ISIS had overrun the Iraqi army, i am not...
    -The media was not allowed inside Syria by the Assad regime and after by the Russinas.
    -If it was not for the ISIS the Baathi regime would have been gone long time ago.
    -when the ISIS came to the scene they started eliminating all Assad foes for your information, including even Alaqaeda and al Nusra.
    -The Baathi regime traded oil and business with the ISIS.
    -The ISIS hurt the Sunni religion world wide.
    -The Baathi regime was saved at least for a temporary fix.
    -The Baathi regime released thousands of Alqaeda prisoners and helped arm them just a little after the Syrian revolution started.
    And when I say that the ISIS was created by Iran and the Baathi regime, it does not mean that they like each other, it is a love and hate relationship for the benefit of survival.

And again i did not insult u in this thread yet, unless you want me to as it seems, I always respected you in the past, so if u want to talk about past insults between me and Kanaan sorry to tell us that this is not your business, and rest assure that Kanaan is not mad at me, and if u are trying to divide us that is not going to work, Kanaan and I share the same fate, and I do not remember throwing an insult at anyone before being insulted...so be respectful and not hateful.

One thing you should know about me Sam, I only throw insults when someone insult my intelligence, cause insulting my intelligence is also an insult, if someone is coming up with dump posts all the time....dump posts piss me off the most, cause they are also an insults...
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 10-06-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not looking up anything about that Ruhman stupid guy, I am not stupid to google stuff and rely on it....
    And that is not my theory, read the whole thing not just one little quote, I think i mentioned so many things and I put them together and it made an obvious puzzle, just so many things I mention that made so much sense:

-There was never a war between ISIS and the Baathi regime, sorry couple of battles is not going to cut it...the real Syrian war was between the Syrian army and innocent civilians, the army was consistently trying to displace civilians all along, they are creating an Alawite state free of Sunnis and that is why they care less about ISIS which anyways served their purpose to displace Sunnis also, they did their part just what the Baathis wanted...there are 5 million Syrian refugees, are these all ISIS?
    -Mosul was handed over to the ISIS by the Iraqi government without a bullet fired, sorry if the Americans are stupid to believe that the ISIS had overrun the Iraqi army, i am not...
    -The media was not allowed inside Syria by the Assad regime and after by the Russinas.
    -If it was not for the ISIS the Baathi regime would have been gone long time ago.
    -when the ISIS came to the scene they started eliminating all Assad foes for your information, including even Alaqaeda and al Nusra.
    -The Baathi regime traded oil and business with the ISIS.
    -The ISIS hurt the Sunni religion world wide.
    -The Baathi regime was saved at least for a temporary fix.
    -The Baathi regime released thousands of Alqaeda prisoners and helped arm them just a little after the Syrian revolution started.
    And when I say that the ISIS was created by Iran and the Baathi regime, it does not mean that they like each other, it is a love and hate relationship for the benefit of survival.

And again i did not insult u in this thread yet, unless you want me to as it seems, I always respected you in the past, so if u want to talk about past insults between me and Kanaan sorry to tell us that this is not your business, and rest assure that Kanaan is not mad at me, and if u are trying to divide us that is not going to work, Kanaan and I share the same fate, and I do not remember throwing an insult at anyone before being insulted...so be respectful and not hateful.

One thing you should know about me Sam, I only throw insults when someone insult my intelligence, cause insulting my intelligence is also an insult, if someone is coming up with dump posts all the time....dump posts piss me off the most, cause they are also an insults...
    Insults come easy to you for quite some time, no need to go back into the archives Kas, your treatment of Kanaan is disgraceful, but he is too much a gentleman to give it back to you.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to the truth, you wish to make this mostly a black and white answer, it's much more than that.
    Anytime you move past the Sunni-Shia historical war then we venture further than a single issue, add the Baathis to it further complicates the problem and there are many other players here, so it is not so easy to blame all this on Assad which is the simplistic answer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insults come easy to you for quite some time, no need to go back into the archives Kas, your treatment of Kanaan is disgraceful, but he is too much a gentleman to give it back to you.
    You are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to the truth, you wish to make this mostly a black and white answer, it's much more than that.
    Anytime you move past the Sunni-Shia historical war then we venture further than a single issue, add the Baathis to it further complicates the problem and there are many other players here, so it is not so easy to blame all this on Assad which is the simplistic answer.

I told you that this is my sincere analysis, no bias to either, i hate both and you are free to believe in what you believe in, i did not say it is a black or white but the contrary, and I am saying it is as complicated as it can be, I never said it is a one player, and so far i doubt you have read my posts even, because i have said that the creator of ISIS does not necessary agree with it a 100 %, but they benefit from each other as a love and hate type of relationship, and I have never said that Assad is the sole creator, and the creator might have accidentally created it at first and then decided to keep it, or let it grow bigger for their own sake and survivor, but one thing is for sure, Assad and Iran played a big role in helping the ISIS grow bigger and bigger there is no doubt here on that.

As for Kanaan insults comes easy to u too and racism and hatred too, what is disgraceful is that for the second time you are not minding your own business and trying to tell me how to treat him, I do not live in the West Bank so you can run my life and tell me what to do and what not to do, so again this is non of your business, do not divide between me and him, cause no matter what i say to him I still do care for him, after all we are both Maronite Lebanese with the same fate, and you are an Israeli, in reality you do not give a shit about his well being, I do not want to see your crocodile tears, remember also that I never gave you instruction on how to treat your fellow country man jolio and others, and whether to insult him or not, so for the last time stay out of it Mr nice guy.... Kanaan is not the subject here unless you are bankrupt...
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 10-06-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I told you that this is my sincere analysis, no bias to either, i hate both and you are free to believe in what you believe in, i did not say it is a black or white but the contrary, and I am saying it is as complicated as it can be, I never said it is a one player, and so far i doubt you have read my posts even, because i have said that the creator of ISIS does not necessary agree with it a 100 %, but they benefit from each other as a love and hate type of relationship, and I have never said that Assad is the sole creator, and the creator might have accidentally created it at first and then decided to keep it, or let it grow bigger for their own sake and survivor, but one thing is for sure, Assad and Iran played a big role in helping the ISIS grow bigger and bigger there is no doubt here on that.
    As for Kanaan insults comes easy to u too and racism and hatred too, what is disgraceful is that for the second time you are not minding your own business and trying to tell me how to treat him, I do not live in the West Bank so you can run my life and tell me what to do and what not to do, so again this is non of your business, do not divide between me and him, cause no matter what i say to him I still do care for him, after all we are both Maronite Lebanese with the same fate, and you are an Israeli, in reality you do not give a shit about his well being, I do not want to see your crocodile tears, remember also that I never gave you instruction on how to treat your fellow country man jolio and others, and whether to insult him or not, so for the last time stay out of it Mr nice guy.... Kanaan is not the subject here unless you are bankrupt...
    Please, you've made the case that ISIS the creation of Assad's Baath party and your treatment of Kanaan is a matter of record even using him in your signature for months on end, your treatment of me was unwarranted and I never called you names unless pointing out the fact that you are rude and not the same fellow I knew and liked not long ago, but this fixation which you believe is the only way to view it, is your myopic point of view.

I have never ever made an insulting comment to you and you are free to find one, that can not be said of you, I purposely did not engage you out of respect for our former times. No one can have a debate with you without you resorting to calling names.
    You used to be at the top of your game that is no longer the case.
    PS jolio has never ever admitted he is a Palisto and he has never ever given respect and deserves whatever scorn is due him, on the contrary pal_guest/Fadi is not simpatico with me or is Jimmy55 or the former poster Odessafile, yet there is a great respect between us, why because even though we differ we find a way to talk, unlike jolio.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 10-06-2017 at 01:29 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please, you've made the case that ISIS the creation of Assad's Baath party and your treatment of Kanaan is a matter of record even using him in your signature for months on end, your treatment of me was unwarranted and I never called you names unless pointing out the fact that you are rude and not the same fellow I knew and liked not long ago, but this fixation which you believe is the only way to view it, is your myopic point of view.

I have never ever made an insulting comment to you and you are free to find one, that can not be said of you, I purposely did not engage you out of respect for our former times. No one can have a debate with you without you resorting to calling names.
    You used to be at the top of your game that is no longer the case.
    PS jolio has never ever admitted he is a Palisto and he has never ever given respect and deserves whatever scorn is due him, on the contrary pal_guest/Fadi is not simpatico with me or is Jimmy55n or the former poster Odessafile, yet there is a great respect between us, why because even though we differ we find a way to talk, unlike jolio.
    You posted thousands of hatred And racism photos towards Arabs and you are here trying to tell me what to say to Kanaan, which is non of your business....for the third time this thread is not about me and Kanaan and our relationship and I do not need to see your crocodile tears, go find something more interesting to do rather...
    For the last time do not go against yourself and your own feeling trying to address me in any way shape or form, I knew you are a racist from the first time I read your first post at the Lebanese forces.org.....
    If u need to vent your personal frustration do not do it on me, find someone else, I got better things to do right now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Iran, Iraq, the Baathi regime, and now Qatar are all connected, the ISIS was founded to save the Baathi regime and turn the whole world to side with Assad and Iran and Hizballah against the revolution,
    Qatar is behind the Muslim Brotherhood, I think mostly everyone, even Qatar, would concur to that.

Muslim Brotherhood are one of the biggest victims of Hafez Assad's Syria, why would Qatar, ideologically pro Ikhwan country, side with Assad?

I
    yes the Sunni image is tarnished long time ago, but the ISIS came not only to tarnish but to totally destroy the Sunni religion and turn the whole world against the Sunnis, what do the Sunni benefit from the ISIS?.....are the Sunnis happy with how the whole world is after them now?...people with one brain cell would know that.......

So the Saudis are that stupid to destroy their own religion by financing the ISIS?....
    Well I don't think we can say all Sunnis are Wahabi or Ikhwanis. I know the difference.

Are Wahabis "destroying their own religion?" The answer is absolutely yes:

Destruction of Islamic sites in Saudi Arabia:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destru...n_Saudi_Arabia

Saudi Arabia's way of life mimicks ISIS; or can we say that ISIS way of life mimicks Saudi Arabia? The barbarity of Raqqa is everyday formality in KSA.

So the answer is certainly yes. Saudi Arabia is the butcher of their own religion and they are responsible for Islamophobia.

Well I think ISIS is an ideology like Al Qaida became. Both followed Wahabism. I think you will find philanthropists in both KSA & Qatar who are behind ISIS. I also believe you are who your friends are, so the western countries who support the gulf countries are also responsible for the rapid growth of ISIS. Actually now, I think all Muslims who hate the west and the mentally impaired are joining ISIS. It's not like it is a centralized command, anyone is now calling themselves ISIS: the term is loosely used to describe any maniac Islamist terror attack who claims to be ISIS.

I think you are right, that Iran and Syria also made use of ISIS to demonize the opposition, no doubt. But I do now believe ISIS is real, a real ideology, an offshoot of Wahabism.

With Sunni Islamic countries, we are seeing a rapid rise of Islamic extremism. Look at Pakistan, look at Indonesia, look at Malaysia, Somalia, Nigeria, Egypt, the culprit is Saudi Arabia-- their barbaric religious institution, a rapid rise in hatred. Qatar is probably a player too since they follow Wahabism. I don't see Iran to blame here, though Iran is also trying to spread Khoeminism, it's with much less success then the Wahabi evilists. Iran is competing with the Sunni extremist countries, so by that does it make them guilty? They (Saudi) and Iran are both trying to expand empires!

If it was not for the ISIS the Baathi regime would have been gone long time ago, when the ISIS came to the scene they started eliminating all Assad foes for your information, including even Alaqaeda and al Nusra, the Baathi regime traded oil and business with the ISIS, there was never a war between the Baathi army and the ISIS, there was a few staged battles but never a war between the two, the war was between other factions and the baathi government, on the other hand the Iraqi government gave the city of Mosul to the ISIS without one bullet fired, if you Americans are so stupid to believe that the ISIS overpowered the Iraqi government to take the city of Mosul, then that is not my problem, the Iraqi government in my opinion conspired with the ISIS and gave them Mosul...
    So yes it was a Baathi and Iranian invention or creation, remember: to create is one thing, does not mean to love, they created a monster to help them on the long run, it does not mean that they like that monster but they will benefit from it.
    Im sure that Assad used the savage Islamists to help his cause.

But I think the problem/phenomenon is much greater then that; there is a problem with Sunni jihadism & you can look at most Sunni countries and see that.

Yeah, Iran is messed up too with Khoemini, but I believe these ISIS guys are farm bred out of Saudi colleges to fight and kill the Shiites, Christian, Jews & any other Muslim who disagrees with their way of life.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 10-06-2017 at 02:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kanaan

Muslim brotherhood are just like ISIS they will help legitimize Bachar Assad and grant him worldwide support and recognition.
    The Sisi of Egypt is playing the same game as Assad now, he is letting the brotherhood massacre Christian Copts to legitimize his dictatorship, and then he is blaming it on Libyan extremist, and then he is bombarding Libyan rebells lol he will do anything to stay in power....I know he is better than his predecessors but to play that mockery does not make him a lot better than others.

ISIS is not the same thing as Sunnis they are extreme type of Wahabees, even the Zawahiri of alqaeda dis-own them and he became their foes, and Zawahiri and Bin laden are anti Saudi also cause they claim that the Saudi government is allowing American companies and Americans to enter Saudi Arabia which is considered a Holy Muslim land where infidels should not be allowed, Zawahiri was a stupid brotherhood.

The USA and Donald Trump do not believe that KSA is behind the ISIS, the ISIS is against the Saudi royal family and they will do anything to kill all of them...come on Kanaan!!
    The Saudis are helping the ISIS it is insane to think so Kanaan, the Saudi family is very afraid of the ISIS.
    Qatar is a tiny rich country that is afraid of Saudi Arabia and Iran, and they are playing on all ropes to stay stable and independent, they feel threatened therefore they are playing the Iranian and the Saudi ropes, and also the ISIS rope, cause the ISIS threatens Saudi Arabia, and that is what they want to keep every larger country at bay, so they use all means to do so including terrorism....terrorism to destabilize and keep others busy and at bay.

I concentrate on the big picture, not on one guy, not on one action, one terrorist act, one affiliation, one relationship, I add them all together, I analyze and analyze, then i conclude and make a judgement to my analysis.
    It has become a trend in the Middle East for every dictator and every country, to rule by unleashing terrorism, in Syria, in Egypt, in Lebanon, in Iraq.

Can you tell me why Israel do not enter Gaza strip and finish off all of Hamas?...They did it to Arafat in the West Bank, can you tell why not Hamas?
    Because they prefer not to, they want to show the whole world what they are facing to get world sympathy and support and also military aid packages from the USA......

The source of terrorism most of the time is a place that has not been terrorized by attacks, or somehow has not, Iran is the first candidate as a source of terrorism, these attacks on the Khoumeinis grave are staged for sure.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 11-06-2017 at 09:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really, Kas, you deny that Prince Abdul Rachman al Faisal.is involved with ISIS?
    Kanaan if you have some time check out this angel.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 11-06-2017 at 12:49 AM.