User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Why did the Islamists kill little girls in Manchester?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default Why did the Islamists kill little girls in Manchester?

    Why did the Islamists kill little girls in Manchester?
    Why did they kill dozens of Christian Coptics in Egypt?
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,305
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Why did the Islamists kill little girls in Manchester?
    Why did they kill dozens of Christian Coptics in Egypt?
    Why the Judists kill the whole Palestinian nation since 70 years ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Irrelevant
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Why the Judists kill the whole Palestinian nation since 70 years ?
    Simple, because they and their Arab brothers tried wiping out the Jewish people several times. If you play with fire, you get burned

  4. Thanks Samaritan, proisrael-nonisraeli thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan, proisrael-nonisraeli liked this post
  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Why the Judists kill the whole Palestinian nation since 70 years ?
    First, below you'll find useful information on the subject of "Palestinian" that would help you gain basic knowledge of the subject.

    Second, to answer your question - Arabs started the war against Jews and Arabs die as a result of this war, not because there is a goal of Arab genocide by Jews.

    Useful info for jolio and his kind:

    Palestinian is simply a name of a person who lives in the area called Palestine, Jew, Arabs, etc ...

    Palestine/Palestina is Greek word/name forced on Jews by Romans as punishment for the revolt of 70 AD and the name itself stuck among European Christians as alternative designation for Holy Land.

    Neither Jews nor Arabs like the name and Arabs cannot even pronounce it in Arabic.

    In 1964 (Egyptian) Arafat and (Soviet) Andropov decided to usurp the name for political expediency and because there was no contest they succeeded.

    What we see today is slow correction of political hoax called "Palestinians" and in a generation or two this nonsense will be gone and nobody in the World would attempt to associate "Palestinian" with some kind of nation or state.

    It will eventually only be regarded as failed Arab attempt to create legitimate claims to Jewish Land.

  6. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    grzybowska street
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Simple, because they and their Arab brothers tried wiping out the Jewish people several times. If you play with fire, you get burned
    Didn't an Austrian/German man toast like 6 millions of you? why don't you take your neurosis on Austria or Germany if thats the case?


    River to Sea

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Simple, because they and their Arab brothers tried wiping out the Jewish people several times. If you play with fire, you get burned
    Indeed, and this attempt to wipe out the Jews began with a massacre by the Muslims on old Jews and children in the Old City in 1920.
    What is it in Islam that gives these people the right to kill innocent children, little defenseless girls at that.
    How is it permissible to kill your neighbor a people that predates Islam and most likely are not Arabs but people of the ancient non-Islamic civilization.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  9. Thanks proisrael-nonisraeli thanked for this post
  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fadi View Post
    Didn't an Austrian/German man toast like 6 millions of you? why don't you take your neurosis on Austria or Germany if thats the case?
    It would appear you have no thoughts on your fellow co-religionist murdering the little innocent girls or the copts, in fact, you have never said anything when you people murder innocents, shame on you.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  11. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    It would appear you have no thoughts on your fellow co-religionist murdering the little innocent girls or the copts, in fact, you have never said anything when you people murder innocents, shame on you.
    They moved on to killing others because Jews became to hard of a target.

    But one needn't worry, a Muslim will always find whom to kill: Muslim can always kill an infidel for being an infidel and a Muslim can always kill another Muslim for being bad Muslim.

  13. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    grzybowska street
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    It would appear you have no thoughts on your fellow co-religionist murdering the little innocent girls or the copts, in fact, you have never said anything when you people murder innocents, shame on you.
    in the last 5 years or so I focused on the Syrian people tragedy regardless of thier faith and regardless who is massacring them, how shameful that fell out of your sight? and what do you exactly mean with 'You People'? aside Palestinians I don't identify with any other group and that is my right.


    River to Sea

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    grzybowska street
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    But one needn't worry, a Muslim will always find whom to kill: Muslim can always kill an infidel for being an infidel and a Muslim can always kill another Muslim for being bad Muslim.
    believers of all faiths are/were accused of the same so what is exactly your point?


    River to Sea

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •