User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For You

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

saudi arabia has been forced into submission for now. they tried to destroy american and canadian energy sector by flooding the market and only ended up making the US sector stronger and bringing themselves to their knees. do you think they want to make aramco a public company? i doubt it, they were forced to do so. saudi has no other economy but oil, so while they may get it for $9 a barrel from the ground, they have no industry other then that. the Saudi royal family extorts the wealth of the nation, which has 30+ million people who depend on the state mostly.

so i disagree that 300 billion is chump change for saudi arabia in 2017. oil prices are low (i do think they will raise dramtically over the next year) but as long as they are low, saudi is suffering and posted a record defecit. the saudis are engaged in multiples wars and time can only tell when war will come to saudi and uprisings will spread once again.

meanwhile the USA has showed the world that despite a new gov't, they will continue to be hyprocrites and exercise double or triple standards of human rights...

2. Thanks Fadi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apparently you have been too busy to keep up with US Energy supplies, first at $35.00 per barrel Shale Oil is break even so at $50 plus per barrel is quite a profit. Second technology with fracking is moving even further so who knows what that cost to bring it out of the ground will be.
    Is it cheaper to bring it out of the ground in KSA, but the days of pumping enough to drive the price to $15.00 per barrel are over, I don't trade oil but I try to keep informed.pumping

Second, there was No Bowing and you know this I provided the video and still pictures so your rubbish won't stick. You a DNC fellow now fadi.

Good to see you, the quality of the antagonist is sub par at best and probably droolers posting in mama's basement dressed in dirty drawers, they ain't nightsoil men a most honored profession. me longs for the good old days, so many fine villains to joust with, now I am reduced to deal with a mental dwarf, Alas, poor Yorick! I am bored.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 23-05-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Apparently you have been too busy to keep up with US Energy supplies, first at $35.00 per barrel Shale Oil is break even so at $50 plus per barrel is quite a profit. Second technology with fracking is moving even further so who knows what that cost to bring it out of the ground will be.
    Is it cheaper to bring it out of the ground in KSA, but the days of pumping enough to drive the price to $15.00 per barrel are over, I don't trade oil but I try to keep informed.pumping.
    I cant be too busy for oil industry, it is my field of work. I know how the cost differs to bring it up in different places. for KSA a lower price means they will earn less of the anyway free stuff which STILL makes a half trillion USD an effortless achievment. When we talk oil production 2 things are important, how cheap it can cost to produce and production volume.

Second, there was No Bowing and you know this I provided the video and still pictures so your rubbish won't stick.
    ok so the clown leaned down to ironically get a camel medal, a freaking camel medal LMAO. Apparently he's been camel jockeying very nicely

You a DNC fellow now fadi.
    whoaaa!! this must be one of the weirdest labels so far, I have no leaning to US politics both rep and dem and I cant stand hilary anyway.

Good to see you, the quality of the antagonist is sub par at best and probably droolers posting in mama's basement dressed in dirty drawers, they ain't nightsoil men a most honored profession. me longs for the good old days, so many fine villains to joust with, now I am reduced to deal with a mental dwarf, Alas, poor Yorick! I am bored.
    Thanks good to see you too, why not try other arenas?

River to Sea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if it is your field then you know very well that your first statement "Slavery to the oil barrel relation is the right wording" is rubbish.This is proved rubbish "he came bowing to one like a good little clown." he didn't and you know it unless the evening before was spent on the old hubbly bubbly and you are still suffering it's after effects.
    You spout the DNC line so close I'm thinking your nose is up their tailpipe.
    That's Order of the Golden Camel First Class w/diamonds, a most coveted award.
    Other arenas, I'll be weaning myself off social media fairly quickly now, a new real estate venture, photography, my new hobby.
    Time to move on.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 23-05-2017 at 08:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's Order of the Golden Camel First Class w/diamonds, a most coveted award.
    I prefer camel toe but if it carrys shekels then maybe.

River to Sea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi View Post
    I prefer camel toe but if it carrys shekels then maybe.
    only with hollandaise sauce.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only with hollandaise sauce.
    D... Sauce

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    D... Sauce
    That's how you know that 60% of the Lebanese males are homosexual as you stated, probably on a one to one personal first-hand knowledge.
    How do you find the time