Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First ever gay pride event in Lebanon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebanon_not_Arabic View Post
    To tell you that homosexuality is present in ALL cultures only when they have the freedom to choose.

And in the arab societies you have no freedom. So everything is done behind curtains. You know that, and we all know that.

Beheadings, rapes, child brides, polygamy, wars, human rights disasters, terrorism, economic failure and te3tir... and homosexuals are thrown from rooftops... that is what your culture is offering.

On the other hand, countries where homosexuality is accepted are the most successful.

Stay in your oasis, under the palm tree, arguileh w Abdel Halim....w nara ya walad!
    You are repeating the same mistake of Kanaan that you brought Beheadings plus other Blablablablas which are not relevant to the topic !!
    OK, may I ask you a question, Why Lebanese and Philipinos share the same percentage of Gays in their societies?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    Good looks and proper hygiene are often mistaken for gayness by those who lack them. More soap and less inbreeding may not cure the ignorance of those who tell you surprising facts without referencing them, but they should try these things for good measure.
    The measurement was the school mates, during 12 years of schooling my Lebanese friend has found that between 60 and 70% of students were gays, even the teachers were fond of gays. so the school society was a true representative of bigger society.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    The measurement was the school mates, during 12 years of schooling my Lebanese friend has found that between 60 and 70% of students were gays, even the teachers were fond of gays. so the school society was a true representative of bigger society.
    I thought you were joking. I had no idea you were serious. Ok then the gays have nothing to fear, and I stand corrected.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are repeating the same mistake of Kanaan that you brought Beheadings plus other Blablablablas which are not relevant to the topic !!
    Very relevant to the topic! According to The independent , In 13 countries, being gay or bisexual is punishable by death. These are; Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, parts of Nigeria, parts of Somalia, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq."

OK, may I ask you a question, Why Lebanese and Philipinos share the same percentage of Gays in their societies?
    To tell you that homosexuality is present in ALL cultures only when they have the freedom to choose.

p.s: where did you get your statistics from? Any link? Or you rely on the "12 years of schooling of your Lebanese friend who found out that between 60 and 70% of students were gay; and that even the teachers were fond of gays."

what was the name of the school?
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

5. Thanks Kanaan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hogwarts school of make-believe. It's in the city of La La Land.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    Hogwarts school of make-believe. It's in the city of La La Land.
    hahahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very relevant to the topic! According to The independent , In 13 countries, being gay or bisexual is punishable by death. These are; Sudan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Mauritania, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, UAE, parts of Nigeria, parts of Somalia, parts of Syria and parts of Iraq."

p.s: where did you get your statistics from? Any link? Or you rely on the "12 years of schooling of your Lebanese friend who found out that between 60 and 70% of students were gay; and that even the teachers were fond of gays."

I am going to repeat the same question:
    Why Lebanese and Philipinos share the same percentage of Gays in their societies?
    ( Lebanese in the Middle East and Phillipinos in the Far East ).... in Philippine 50/50 person is called Paqla, I think in Lebanon is called something like Kaka ( correct me )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... in Philippine 50/50 person is called Paqla, I think in Lebanon is called something like Kaka ( correct me )
    No, they call them weldan and/or ghelman.
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

10. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why Lebanese and Philipinos share the same percentage of Gays in their societies?
    ( Lebanese in the Middle East and Phillipinos in the Far East ).... in Philippine 50/50 person is called Paqla, I think in Lebanon is called something like Kaka ( correct me )

Originally Posted by jolio i think in Lebanon is called something like Kaka ( correct me )
    Kaka means shit, I'm sure you are familiar with it and need no correction.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

12. Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loaded question is loaded.

And Jolio on sawte.com is often known as trolio.

14. Likes Lebanon_not_Arabic liked this post