Thread: The reason why Hitler committed the holocaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The reason why Hitler committed the holocaust

Anyone knows why?
    The real reason as to why Hitler was committing that genocide?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Anyone knows why?
    The real question is why a sophisticated people like the Germans ignored the beginnings of the Holocaust but made excuses for Hitler, went along with the program or were actively involved.
    Hitler was no different than other leaders of Europe during the Medieval times but he had modern industry to carry out what the German Crusade of 1096 could not.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

3. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    The real question is why a sophisticated people like the Germans ignored the beginnings of the Holocaust but made excuses for Hitler, went along with the program or were actively involved.
    Hitler was no different than other leaders of Europe during the Medieval times but he had modern industry to carry out what the German Crusade of 1096 could not.
    Ok this is a different question......
    I am asking what do u think trigger him the most to start such an act?....help me out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows why?
    It may not be possible to know what was brewing in Adolph's twisted mind, but we can speculate on the (invalid) reason(s) that could drive him to try and exterminate the Jews:

Germany lost the first world war, and paid heavily for it in the Versailles treaty. The Germans needed someone(s) to blame, and Hitler capitalized on this fact. A distorted understanding of Darwinisim may have also played a role in justifying the Nazi racism leading the Nazis to categorize people by race or ethnicity. The Jews were somewhere close to the bottom in ranking and it makes it so much easier to kill someone when you think they're subhuman. Also, it is easy to blame the Jews when you are a Christian and Judas (get it) is the one who killed your messiah (antisemitism in Europe is not the trigger you were looking for, but could answer the reason why so many people went along with it).

I really can't think of a valid reason that could justify genocide, and I don't think that what I said above completely explains why someone would kill millions of Jews and not go after their Semitic Muslim cousins with the same zeal for example!

Edit: Maybe he mentioned something in Mein Kampf about it

6. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Kasarjian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok this is a different question......
    I am asking what do u think trigger him the most to start such an act?....help me out.
    I think you know the answer, and when you are taught this for nearly a 1,000 years and when a combination of evil teaching and a psychopath mind leads to mass murder.
    Like I said Hitler did the same thing in a massive scale as the German / Rhineland Massacre Crusade of 1097.

8. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We'll probably never know what fueled his vehement hatred of the Jewish people, what I do know though is this: The Holocaust, by which I mean the mass murder of the Jewish people, certainly would have happened even without Hitler. Antisemitism has always been an important component of German culture, this is too often ignored, while I could name a dozen countries which were even more anti-Jewish than Germany, the ambiant anti-Jewish environment in Germany was nothing new. Just read what Kaiser Wilhelm II had to say about the Jews or read about the Judenzählung. Add the successful anti-Jewish propaganda campaign orchestrated by the Okhrana (the Russian Czar's secret police) throughout the late 19th and early 20th century (which led to the creation of the Protocols, a monument of modern antisemitism and one of the very first books to be published in Arabic) and you have the perfect conditions to tap into this potential. Make no mistake, the Germans massively voted for the NSDAP during the 1933 elections, they adhered to Nazism and were convinced antisemites.

As for the Arabs, while Hitler did write a couple of negative lines about them in Mein Kampf (which were surgically removed from the translations in Arabic), ultimately this did not hamper cooperation between the Germans and the Arabs, antisemitism always was about hating the Jews only, not the Arabs. Hitler, Himmler and countless other Nazi leaders and ideologues were raging islamophiles, Hitler himself said that he considered "only the muslims to be reliable" and that he did not trust the Armenians, which explains all the Arab and Muslim units the Germans created (including 3 Muslim divisions in the SS). Decolonisation in Arab-Muslim countries ultimately was the fruit of the German war effort, both during WW1 and WW2. This is also why many German war criminals sought refuge in Arab countries, most notably Syria and Egypt.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 17-05-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Historically I think you'll find the beginnings of the mass killings of Jews in Europe began with the German Crusade of 1097, you'll discover the leaders were not all German, I am well acquainted in the subject.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    What did the victims of Hitler do in Palestine?
    ************mod hat on*****************

Jolio, every contribution you make to this thread immediately following my post must be on topic, or I will delete it.

************mod hat off*****************

12. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    It may not be possible to know what was brewing in Adolph's twisted mind, but we can speculate on the (invalid) reason(s) that could drive him to try and exterminate the Jews:

Germany lost the first world war, and paid heavily for it in the Versailles treaty. The Germans needed someone(s) to blame, and Hitler capitalized on this fact. A distorted understanding of Darwinisim may have also played a role in justifying the Nazi racism leading the Nazis to categorize people by race or ethnicity. The Jews were somewhere close to the bottom in ranking and it makes it so much easier to kill someone when you think they're subhuman. Also, it is easy to blame the Jews when you are a Christian and Judas (get it) is the one who killed your messiah (antisemitism in Europe is not the trigger you were looking for, but could answer the reason why so many people went along with it).

I really can't think of a valid reason that could justify genocide, and I don't think that what I said above completely explains why someone would kill millions of Jews and not go after their Semitic Muslim cousins with the same zeal for example!

Edit: Maybe he mentioned something in Mein Kampf about it

why someone would kill millions of Jews and not go after their Semitic Muslim cousins with the same zeal for example!
    May be Semitic Muslims did not have money.

Fair enough analysis over all Sasuke though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    We'll probably never know what fueled his vehement hatred of the Jewish people, what I do know though is this: The Holocaust, by which I mean the mass murder of the Jewish people, certainly would have happened even without Hitler. Antisemitism has always been an important component of German culture, this is too often ignored, while I could name a dozen countries which were even more anti-Jewish than Germany, the ambiant anti-Jewish environment in Germany was nothing new. Just read what Kaiser Wilhelm II had to say about the Jews or read about the Judenzählung. Add the successful anti-Jewish propaganda campaign orchestrated by the Okhrana (the Russian Czar's secret police) throughout the late 19th and early 20th century (which led to the creation of the Protocols, a monument of modern antisemitism and one of the very first books to be published in Arabic) and you have the perfect conditions to tap into this potential. Make no mistake, the Germans massively voted for the NSDAP during the 1933 elections, they adhered to Nazism and were convinced antisemites.

As for the Arabs, while Hitler did write a couple of negative lines about them in Mein Kampf (which were surgically removed from the translations in Arabic), ultimately this did not hamper cooperation between the Germans and the Arabs, antisemitism always was about hating the Jews only, not the Arabs. Hitler, Himmler and countless other Nazi leaders and ideologues were raging islamophiles, Hitler himself said that he considered "only the muslims to be reliable" and that he did not trust the Armenians, which explains all the Arab and Muslim units the Germans created (including 3 Muslim divisions in the SS). Decolonisation in Arab-Muslim countries ultimately was the fruit of the German war effort, both during WW1 and WW2. This is also why many German war criminals sought refuge in Arab countries, most notably Syria and Egypt.
    Thanks for your thoughts on that Semitic Duwa....
    What do u think make the Semitic Arabs different in the eyes of racists like hitler and Himmler and others?...In what way?

15. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post