Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The reason why Hitler committed the holocaust

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I think you know the answer, and when you are taught this for nearly a 1,000 years and when a combination of evil teaching and a psychopath mind leads to mass murder.
    Like I said Hitler did the same thing in a massive scale as the German / Rhineland Massacre Crusade of 1097.

Thanks Samaritan.

So it is a combination of Evil teaching and psychopath only!

2. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any one thinks money or the Jews wealth effect on the German economy has to do with that also?

This is not my opinion, I was told so a while ago by an old friend.

@sasuke
    @Semitic Duwa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for this thread Kas, it's interesting.

Interesting insights Sam, SD, and Sasuke.

@sasuke will I be seeing you later this month?? Text me, I got a new phone and I don't have your number anymore.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

5. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Any one thinks money or the Jews wealth effect on the German economy has to do with that also?

@sasuke
    @Semitic Duwa
    I do not think this would compel someone to commit genocide.

All are reasons, or excuses, given by Nazis to justify the crimes, but none explain them completely.

I mean, why not just confiscate all wealth and property of German Jews then expel them (and both did happen, albeit I'm not sure to what extent)? Why go commit genocide?

Hitler had many mental problems - I suspect that's as close to an explanation (and answer) as you can get.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

7. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Kasarjian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    I do not think this would compel someone to commit genocide.

All are reasons, or excuses, given by Nazis to justify the crimes, but none explain them completely.

I mean, why not just confiscate all wealth and property of German Jews then expel them (and both did happen, albeit I'm not sure to what extent)? Why go commit genocide?

Hitler had many mental problems - I suspect that's as close to an explanation (and answer) as you can get.

Thanks Janoubi for this reply....

Logical.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    We'll probably never know what fueled his vehement hatred of the Jewish people, what I do know though is this: The Holocaust, by which I mean the mass murder of the Jewish people, certainly would have happened even without Hitler. Antisemitism has always been an important component of German culture, this is too often ignored, while I could name a dozen countries which were even more anti-Jewish than Germany, the ambiant anti-Jewish environment in Germany was nothing new. Just read what Kaiser Wilhelm II had to say about the Jews or read about the Judenzählung. Add the successful anti-Jewish propaganda campaign orchestrated by the Okhrana (the Russian Czar's secret police) throughout the late 19th and early 20th century (which led to the creation of the Protocols, a monument of modern antisemitism and one of the very first books to be published in Arabic) and you have the perfect conditions to tap into this potential. Make no mistake, the Germans massively voted for the NSDAP during the 1933 elections, they adhered to Nazism and were convinced antisemites.

As for the Arabs, while Hitler did write a couple of negative lines about them in Mein Kampf (which were surgically removed from the translations in Arabic), ultimately this did not hamper cooperation between the Germans and the Arabs, antisemitism always was about hating the Jews only, not the Arabs. Hitler, Himmler and countless other Nazi leaders and ideologues were raging islamophiles, Hitler himself said that he considered "only the muslims to be reliable" and that he did not trust the Armenians, which explains all the Arab and Muslim units the Germans created (including 3 Muslim divisions in the SS). Decolonisation in Arab-Muslim countries ultimately was the fruit of the German war effort, both during WW1 and WW2. This is also why many German war criminals sought refuge in Arab countries, most notably Syria and Egypt.
    As for the Arabs, while Hitler did write a couple of negative lines about them in Mein Kampf (which were surgically removed from the translations in Arabic)
    Provide evidences from Mein Kampf in English or German language

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Provide evidences from Mein Kampf in English or German language
    Sure thing:

"As early as 1920-21, when the young movement began slowly to appear on the politicalhorizon and movements for the liberation of the German nation were formed here and there, the Party was approached from various quarters in an attempt to bring it into definite connection with the liberationist movements in other countries. This was in line with the plans of the 'League of Oppressed Nations', which had been advertised inmany quarters and was composed principally of representatives of some of the Balkan States and also of Egypt and India. These always impressed me as charlatans who gave themselves big airs but had no real background at all. Not a few Germans, however,especially in the nationalist camp, allowed themselves to be taken in by these pompous Orientals, and in the person of some wandering Indian or Egyptian student they believed at once that they were face to face with a 'representative' of India or Egypt. They did not realize that in most cases they were dealing with persons who had no backing whatsoever, who were not authorized by anybody to conclude any sort of agreement whatsoever; so that the practical result of every negotiation with such individuals was negative and the time spent in such dealings had to be reckoned as utterly lost. I was always on my guard against these attempts. Not only that I had something better to do than to waste weeks in such sterile 'discussions', but also because I believed that even if one were dealing with genuine representatives that whole affair would be bound to turn out futile, if not positively harmful.

[...]

The hopes of an epic rising in Egypt were just as chimerical. The 'Holy War' may bring the pleasing illusion to our German nincompoops that others are now ready to shed their blood for them. Indeed, this cowardly speculation is almost always the father of such hopes. But in reality the illusion would soon be brought to an end under the fusillade from a few companies of British machine-guns and a hail of British bombs. A coalition of cripples cannot attack a powerful State which is determined, if necessary, to shed the last drop of its blood to maintain its existence. To me, as a nationalist who appreciates the worth of the racial basis of humanity, I must recognize the racial inferiority of the so-called 'Oppressed Nations', and that is enough to prevent me from linking the destiny of my people with the destiny of those inferior races."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your thoughts on that Semitic Duwa....
    What do u think make the Semitic Arabs different in the eyes of racists like hitler and Himmler and others?...In what way?
    Hitler had no special love for the Arabs, in fact he perceived them as racially inferior. Nevertheless, he saw their value not only as a disruptive force against the Allies, but especially because they shared the same anti-Jewish animosity. He especially admired the muslims' religious fanaticism and Islam's holy version of antisemitism. The Arabs were arguably far more anti-Jewish than the Italian fascists and the Japanese, and so as early as the 1930s you had German diplomats like Fritz Grobba who were reaching out to the Arabs, disseminating Arabic translations of certain passages of Mein Kampf and Radio Berlin broadcasting in Arabic. When Hitler's plans for an alliance with Britain fell apart, he started to actively support the Arabs (although he was careful not to anger the Italians, who weren't too fond of Arab nationalism to say the least).

You need to keep in mind that the Nazis' racial and eugenic guidelines were entirely flexible and were designed to suit German interests, the best illustration of this reality is Göring's famous phrase: "I decide who is a Jew." This is why the Germans decided to decimate the Slavs by setting up the Generalplan Ost despite the fact that some Nazi ideologues (such as Alfred Rosenberg) viewed the Slavs as Aryans. Same thing with the Arabs, while Hitler initially deemed them to be racially inferior, the Germans ended up providing massive support to them and even declared Amin Al Husseini to be an "honorary Aryan". Same thing with the Japanese, whom he declared to be honorary Aryans and sided with against the British.

12. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Hitler had no special love for the Arabs, in fact he perceived them as racially inferior. Nevertheless, he saw their value not only as a disruptive force against the Allies, but especially because they shared the same anti-Jewish animosity. He especially admired the muslims' religious fanaticism and Islam's holy version of antisemitism. The Arabs were arguably far more anti-Jewish than the Italian fascists and the Japanese, and so as early as the 1930s you had German diplomats like Fritz Grobba who were reaching out to the Arabs, disseminating Arabic translations of certain passages of Mein Kampf and Radio Berlin broadcasting in Arabic. When Hitler's plans for an alliance with Britain fell apart, he started to actively support the Arabs (although he was careful not to anger the Italians, who weren't too fond of Arab nationalism to say the least).

You need to keep in mind that the Nazis' racial and eugenic guidelines were entirely flexible and were designed to suit German interests, the best illustration of this reality is Göring's famous phrase: "I decide who is a Jew." This is why the Germans decided to decimate the Slavs by setting up the Generalplan Ost despite the fact that some Nazi ideologues (such as Alfred Rosenberg) viewed the Slavs as Aryans. Same thing with the Arabs, while Hitler initially deemed them to be racially inferior, the Germans ended up providing massive support to them and even declared Amin Al Husseini to be an "honorary Aryan". Same thing with the Japanese, whom he declared to be honorary Aryans and sided with against the British.
    Do you think if the DNA science was available during Nazi's time would push them to be more aggressive and fanatics against other nations like J1,J2,E1,G,H Haplogroups and many Jews of the same german HG R1b would be saved from Holocaust.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sasuke
    @Semitic Duwa
    I was told similar things about the negative effects of Jews on the economy, and it went something like this: The Jews only help each other since they only purchase and sell from and to each other. Hitler was well aware of how the Jews take more from an economy than they put into it, and that's why he went after them.
    But as Janoubi said, even if true, still not a good reason. An immoral leader can just confiscate their lands and banish them, or even enslave them. Why was he hell bent on exterminating them? Gassing children, etc.
    So yes, psychopathy, racism based on erroneous "science", and the need to scaremonger (بعبع) seem to be the reasons that led to these horrific events.

15. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post