Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: World without Abrahamic Faiths

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    I love your Holy Book as it's so sexy therefore I am using it for sex purpose
    But beware! In our Holy Book we are not promised huris and weldan/ghulman mukhalladun, so if you want to enrich yourself and enjoy good sex in the afterlife, you will surely know which B/book to open .

After all He was right:

'Beware of false prophets who come to you disguised as sheep but underneath are ravenous wolves.
    16 You will be able to tell them by their fruits. Can people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?
    17 In the same way, a sound tree produces good fruit but a rotten tree bad fruit.
    18 A sound tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor a rotten tree bear good fruit.
    19 Any tree that does not produce good fruit is cut down and thrown on the fire.
    20 I repeat, you will be able to tell them by their fruits.

(Matthew 7:15-20)

Tayybin hal bal7at...
    Last edited by Lebanon_not_Arabic; 11-04-2017 at 01:13 AM.
    It’s ok if you disagree with me, I can’t force you to be right...

2. Thanks Samaritan, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Numbers 31:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
    18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. ( Virgins for sexual use ..... Halaluya )

King James Version (KJV)

Ya junouni if you open your dirty mouth next time, I will provide more sexual verses from your Holy Book which you are using it for stealing and killing the Palestinians. ( respect yourself and keep quite )
    And yet none of these verses made Christian-majority countries and the Jewish state legalize pedophilia like your Islamic countries have done.

Come on now, be honest with yourself, po-lio -- you fancy yourself a nice 9 year old to call your 'wife', right after you pay her father a few goats and dinars, you sick bastard! Live life the Muhammad way, hooray!
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

4. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    And yet none of these verses made Christian-majority countries and the Jewish state legalize pedophilia like your Islamic countries have done.

Come on now, be honest with yourself, po-lio -- you fancy yourself a nice 9 year old to call your 'wife', right after you pay her father a few goats and dinars, you sick bastard! Live life the Muhammad way, hooray!
    let us read about your holy Dung :
    Ezekiel 4:12

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it in their sight with dung that cometh out of man.'

( don't forget to invite Samaritan for the Dung party )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How many wars, massacres, occupations, hatred, racial discriminations, ethnic cleansing .....etc happened in the name of these three religions and still going on till to date.
    i am not sure, but if you look at other non abrahamic societies, they had their shares of massacres too (look at Mao in China for example.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    i am not sure, but if you look at other non abrahamic societies, they had their shares of massacres too (look at Mao in China for example.)
    The lion share of massacres in human history by followers of Abrahamic faiths.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More people were murdered by the Atheist Fascist and Communists then followers of Muhammad or Christianity.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    More people were murdered by the Atheist Fascist and Communists then followers of Muhammad or Christianity.
    or Moses

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or Moses
    Name it, go ahead name the history of the followers of Moses committed millions or even hundreds of hundred thousand, it does not exist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Name it, go ahead name the history of the followers of Moses committed millions or even hundreds of hundred thousand, it does not exist.
    Seems to be you are blind, read about the Hasmonean Kingdom and come back to me. ( don't forget present time also )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems to be you are blind, read about the Hasmonean Kingdom and come back to me. ( don't forget present time also )
    Tell you what Einstein tell us all about the Hasmonean kingdom of pre Jesus time, exactly what did they do to warrant an equal spot with Muhammad and his henchmen as we as the Latin Church's long march against those that are not member of the Latin church, please go ahead show off the great big brain (lol) of yours.
    As for the present time killing terrorists by the tens and hundreds does not equate to Atheists killing by the millions and the history of Islam that killed by the hundreds of hundred thousands as well as the Latin Church in lesser numbers.

Go Ahead Make My Day.

I'll bet you won't make the case, I'll bet you cannot make the case, I'll bet you are incapable of making an effective cogent argument.
    PS No website copy paste, no links, and no Youtube.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 20-04-2017 at 12:46 AM.