User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61

Thread: World without Abrahamic Faiths

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    No comment !
    ( Our readers are clever enough to understand and judge )
    indeed and they see what a phony hypocrite you truly are.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    indeed and they see what a phony hypocrite you truly are.
    I haven't put my comment to give our readers chance to see how a funny hypocrite you truly are.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    I haven't put my comment to give our readers chance to see how a funny hypocrite you truly are.
    Examine yourself I call you a hypocrite for completely ignoring Islam's theft of most of the middle east, the far east and north Africa and the forced conversion, murdering and raping their populace and destroying their culture, now your little pea sized brain, call hypocrite are you this challenged...apparently so.
    I expect nothing more than a person whose thinking is so fuzzy he can't even remember when he last posted.
    You don't need to follow up anyone following this knows what you are jolio....very dim.

    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    I think you forgot that you are a descendant of golden Cow worshippers, who are waiting for another Cow but this time a completely Red color one in order to revive the pagans ceremony, so the first step is to steal a land in the name of god and second step is to worship a Red Cow goddess like Hinduism as both nations belong to the same race "the Aryan".


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Deport all pedophiles to Islamic countries; it's legal there, and they have a role model!
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

  6. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Samaritan liked this post
  7. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    I think you forgot that you are a descendant of golden Cow worshippers, who are waiting for another Cow but this time a completely Red color one in order to revive the pagans ceremony, so the first step is to steal a land in the name of god and second step is to worship a Red Cow goddess like Hinduism as both nations belong to the same race "the Aryan".


    Is that what piss drinking mullahs teach you sick mothers, cite it because it sounds like you pulled it out of your fat @ss.
    A red heifer was a sacrifice not worshiped, unlike you pagan moon doggies and your meteorite which historically is linked to paganism
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    Deport all pedophiles to Islamic countries; it's legal there, and they have a role model!
    Oscar had a sad end, I loved the Importance of being Ernest, I never tire of it and there are no surprises, it is always fresh because he knew how to tell a story.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    Deport all pedophiles to Islamic countries; it's legal there, and they have a role model!
    Numbers 31:17-18King James Version (KJV)

    17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
    18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. ( Virgins for sexual use ..... Halaluya )

    King James Version (KJV)

    Ya junouni if you open your dirty mouth next time, I will provide more sexual verses from your Holy Book which you are using it for stealing and killing the Palestinians. ( respect yourself and keep quite )

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Is that what piss drinking mullahs teach you sick mothers, cite it because it sounds like you pulled it out of your fat @ss.
    A red heifer was a sacrifice not worshiped, unlike you pagan moon doggies and your meteorite which historically is linked to paganism
    Ezekiel 4:12 ( Torah )

    12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it in their sight with dung that cometh out of man.

    your pagan goddess the Red cow orders you to eat your Dung as a delicious cake made in Swiss, it's the same goddess that ordered you to steal Palestine and kill the Palestinians.
    Stealing Lands and eating Dungs are holy doctrines from your goddess of Paganism.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    Ezekiel 4:12 ( Torah )

    12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it in their sight with dung that cometh out of man.

    your pagan goddess the Red cow orders you to eat your Dung as a delicious cake made in Swiss, it's the same goddess that ordered you to steal Palestine and kill the Palestinians.
    Stealing Lands and eating Dungs are holy doctrines from your goddess of Paganism.
    LOL Jews don't eat shit but you Arab Muslims drink camel piss.
    There is nothing about the Jews that is pagan they not you people believed first that God is One, not you piss drinker.
    Sounds like your a fan of eating poop cake you know all the recipes, now go play....dung boy.



    And proof you pee drinkers doo (sp) drink the pee.

    Last edited by Samaritan; 06-04-2017 at 01:42 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •