Thread: World without Abrahamic Faiths

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    No comment !
    ( Our readers are clever enough to understand and judge )
    indeed and they see what a phony hypocrite you truly are.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    indeed and they see what a phony hypocrite you truly are.
    I haven't put my comment to give our readers chance to see how a funny hypocrite you truly are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't put my comment to give our readers chance to see how a funny hypocrite you truly are.
    Examine yourself I call you a hypocrite for completely ignoring Islam's theft of most of the middle east, the far east and north Africa and the forced conversion, murdering and raping their populace and destroying their culture, now your little pea sized brain, call hypocrite are you this challenged...apparently so.
    I expect nothing more than a person whose thinking is so fuzzy he can't even remember when he last posted.
    You don't need to follow up anyone following this knows what you are jolio....very dim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you forgot that you are a descendant of golden Cow worshippers, who are waiting for another Cow but this time a completely Red color one in order to revive the pagans ceremony, so the first step is to steal a land in the name of god and second step is to worship a Red Cow goddess like Hinduism as both nations belong to the same race "the Aryan".

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deport all pedophiles to Islamic countries; it's legal there, and they have a role model!
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

6. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Samaritan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you forgot that you are a descendant of golden Cow worshippers, who are waiting for another Cow but this time a completely Red color one in order to revive the pagans ceremony, so the first step is to steal a land in the name of god and second step is to worship a Red Cow goddess like Hinduism as both nations belong to the same race "the Aryan".

Is that what piss drinking mullahs teach you sick mothers, cite it because it sounds like you pulled it out of your fat @ss.
    A red heifer was a sacrifice not worshiped, unlike you pagan moon doggies and your meteorite which historically is linked to paganism

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    Deport all pedophiles to Islamic countries; it's legal there, and they have a role model!
    Oscar had a sad end, I loved the Importance of being Ernest, I never tire of it and there are no surprises, it is always fresh because he knew how to tell a story.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    Numbers 31:17-18King James Version (KJV)

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
    18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. ( Virgins for sexual use ..... Halaluya )

King James Version (KJV)

Ya junouni if you open your dirty mouth next time, I will provide more sexual verses from your Holy Book which you are using it for stealing and killing the Palestinians. ( respect yourself and keep quite )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Is that what piss drinking mullahs teach you sick mothers, cite it because it sounds like you pulled it out of your fat @ss.
    A red heifer was a sacrifice not worshiped, unlike you pagan moon doggies and your meteorite which historically is linked to paganism
    Ezekiel 4:12 ( Torah )

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it in their sight with dung that cometh out of man.

your pagan goddess the Red cow orders you to eat your Dung as a delicious cake made in Swiss, it's the same goddess that ordered you to steal Palestine and kill the Palestinians.
    Stealing Lands and eating Dungs are holy doctrines from your goddess of Paganism.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ezekiel 4:12 ( Torah )

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it in their sight with dung that cometh out of man.

your pagan goddess the Red cow orders you to eat your Dung as a delicious cake made in Swiss, it's the same goddess that ordered you to steal Palestine and kill the Palestinians.
    Stealing Lands and eating Dungs are holy doctrines from your goddess of Paganism.
    LOL Jews don't eat shit but you Arab Muslims drink camel piss.
    There is nothing about the Jews that is pagan they not you people believed first that God is One, not you piss drinker.
    Sounds like your a fan of eating poop cake you know all the recipes, now go play....dung boy.

And proof you pee drinkers doo (sp) drink the pee.

Last edited by Samaritan; 06-04-2017 at 01:42 PM.