User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Mosque massacre in Quebec City

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    The question is ... are the statements a "falsehood?"

    Please supply video of the killer saying what you claim, if not it's speculation from you folks and we know the Progressive Left is not trustworthy.
    Second, who is responsible for someone else's murderous actions? You wish to make this some sort of Thomas Beckett-Henry II scenario and that don't play Shakespeare.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 03-02-2017 at 04:33 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Let's see no one is responsible for someone else's action so the supposed likes or dislikes not relevant is it, Gregg.
    N


    No Sam the question is not likes or dislikes, the question is are those statements "falsehoods?"
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani


    The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

    Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    N


    No Sam the question is not likes or dislikes, the question is are those statements "falsehoods?"
    So far we see words that until proved are only leftist-progressive-socialist words attributed to an evil murderer when you have the video present it if you don't have the proof in his own words then you have just the usual from you people.

    The problem you have is exactly "who is responsible for someone else's murderous actions? You wish to make this some sort of Thomas Beckett-Henry II scenario and that don't play Shakespeare"

    Gregg if you are unfamiliar with the above or you don't understand what I am posting let me know I'll be glad to put it all together for you.
    The Lefts modus operandi is "falsehood" the very blood of their existence.
    Now prove it, in the end, it matters not, no man is responsible for anyone's actions but his own.
    Your Soros agenda and Saul Alinsky don't cut the mustard, we won you lost.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    That has nothing to do with it does it? What it says is Trump IS supported by these groups.
    For me media lies have everything to do with it and this is exactly the point that I am trying to make. You dismissing it does not make it invalid.

    Example 1: Ignorant fools are running around the country cursing Trump for enacting Muslim ban - it does not mean that it is true, does it.
    Example 2: Ignorant fools are running around the country praising Trump for enacting Muslim ban - it does not mean that it is true, does it.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    So far we see words that until proved are only leftist-progressive-socialist words attributed to an evil murderer when you have the video present it if you don't have the proof in his own words then you have just the usual from you people.

    The problem you have is exactly "who is responsible for someone else's murderous actions? You wish to make this some sort of Thomas Beckett-Henry II scenario and that don't play Shakespeare"

    Gregg if you are unfamiliar with the above or you don't understand what I am posting let me know I'll be glad to put it all together for you.
    The Lefts modus operandi is "falsehood" the very blood of their existence.
    Now prove it, in the end, it matters not, no man is responsible for anyone's actions but his own.
    Your Soros agenda and Saul Alinsky don't cut the mustard, we won you lost.

    I don't where you've been for the last while because we haven't been talking Bissonnette for a long time. You highlighted statements that referenced the support Trump is getting from white racist groups and that Bisonnette was a fan of Trump and Le Pen. Then inferred that this was leftist-progressive-socialist words. Since then I have been asking you if those statements were falsehoods and you continuously attempt to dodge the question. I suppose then until you can answer that question you have no argument. I'll assume that the the statements are true.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani


    The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

    Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    For me media lies have everything to do with it and this is exactly the point that I am trying to make. You dismissing it does not make it invalid.

    Example 1: Ignorant fools are running around the country cursing Trump for enacting Muslim ban - it does not mean that it is true, does it.
    Example 2: Ignorant fools are running around the country praising Trump for enacting Muslim ban - it does not mean that it is true, does it.
    That's right my boy, alternative facts suit you.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani


    The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

    Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    That's right my boy, alternative facts suit you.
    Do you have something to say or all you can do is make meaningless statements.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22,164
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    Do you have something to say or all you can do is make meaningless statements.
    I'm actually just following your example. Gets frustrating, doesn't it.
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani


    The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

    Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,865
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post
    I don't where you've been for the last while because we haven't been talking Bissonnette for a long time. You highlighted statements that referenced the support Trump is getting from white racist groups and that Bisonnette was a fan of Trump and Le Pen. Then inferred that this was leftist-progressive-socialist words. Since then I have been asking you if those statements were falsehoods and you continuously attempt to dodge the question. I suppose then until you can answer that question you have no argument. I'll assume that the the statements are true.
    I think you are screaming at the death of the Left, I don't feel sorry for you and them.
    All of it is crumbling so you grasp at bull shit straws, it won't help, the Left is on life-support, you folks are dead men walking and you don't know it.
    Hypocrites, that's what you folks are, the KKK supported Clinton, that's an established fact.
    George Soros is the paymaster of what you support as well as a paymaster of Obamas projects and Clinton, Soros is not making business loans to these people he finances them.
    George Soros worked for the Nazis, he's probably guilty of war crimes, he admits to being in the employ of the Nazis, does that make those that supports his projects Nazis, does the support of Clinton make them KKK friendly.
    Since you support Clinton and you support what Soros supports, what does that make you, I won't ASSUME nor should you.

    Last edited by Samaritan; 03-02-2017 at 08:36 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwinnman View Post

    Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli
    Do you have something to say or all you can do is make meaningless statements.

    I'm actually just following your example. Gets frustrating, doesn't it.

    PI-NI is truly infuriating with his ability to make useless statements. It is like he reads them from a pre-written playbook.
    I have to assume PI-NI is smart; but why do his posts seem so unoriginal?

    PI-NI, if you want to help Israel's cause, use your brain, don't just pull answers out of a booklet.



    ----------------------------

    ANYHOW, LET ME OFFER ANOTHER POSSIBILITY FOR THE SAD QUEBEC INCIDENT!


    Yes, the media was quick to label it as an Islamic attack. Oddly, when I first heard it, that idea was not my first suspicion. Though I am Christian - and totally disagree with Islam - I could not imagine Muslims shooting up a mosque in Canada. Yes, maybe among Shia-Sunni in Iraq, but I never read that the Shia-Sunni split was a big divide in your Montreal, and so I did not suspect it.

    My first thought was that some fool right wing sympathizers had been responsible. When Fox noted that one of the men was of Moroccan origin, I felt embarrassed; until a while later it came out that my first hunch was closer to the truth.

    Ouch! Ouch!

    But in this day and age, Islam is suspect.

    If you want to see a really sad case, when Mohammed Khdeir was burned alive, the initial media reports suspected
    that it was an honor killing because Khdeir was gay. He was not gay and that was not an honor killing.

    I am going to give you a different possibility in the Montreal case ... psychotropics.

    I would not be surprised if it comes out that this kid was on anti-depressants or some psychiatric meds.

    The vast majority of high school shooters were on such meds.

    The German pilot, Andreas Lubitz, was on meds before he crashed the plane.

    http://3news.com/antidepressants-mak...ad-of-therapy/

    http://center4research.org/child-tee...cide-attempts/

    http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/...s-suicide-risk

    This kid had issues. But meds can be what turns a troubled youth into much worse.

    Canada - dare I say, Montreal - handled this case more fairly because Quebecers are a very multicultural lot. I seriously doubt that Anglo-Canadians would have been too much different than we Americans.

    As for Alexandre Bissonnette .... I suspect he was on meds.

    He had movie star looks, and by most accounts, had a real chance at success. I cannot imagine this
    happening without meds.

    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 03-02-2017 at 01:28 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •