User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Putin outplays Obama...AGAIN .

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    I'm not denying or supporting or being an antagonist of what is views are, I'm merely pointing out a fact that Brosco never quit posting or surrendered his cause.

    So to attain the goals of his cause he was willing to make concessions and the events of the past 5-years drastically changed his views of other Arabs and Israel.

    Just because one has a "cause", doesn't mean beliefs behind that cause or alterations to your previous beliefs to attain your goal, must remain the same.

    In fact, that's probably why the Syrian and Saudi jihadists lost. They never altered their mindset and instead, were hellbent on demanding savagery and backwardness instead of a viable democracy.

    Look at the old Lebanese Forces forum, the host (cedars) chose to war against the other nearly like minded members, which saw the entire forum crumble to preserve an ego.

    At the same time, a great portion of the members held hands and decided to boycott the forum, instead of making concessions that cedars was the host and a few small details containing the authenticity of the "official" part and a few infractions here and there. I found it immature and babyish, as well as amusing of course.

    The result? The end of that forum and sharing of information, views, politics and much more. To preserve egos on both sides, which saw the entire cause, lay in ruin.

    Brosco, is willing to make ammends with his former enemies as he doesn't see them as such anymore; in today's world, one must be willing to compromise and make concessions.

    I don't see anything wrong with it or ungenuine about it, Brosco is wise to adapt and make concessions rather then to remain hard headed and continue a path that has no end.

    You gotta do, what you gotta do, to win. Even if what you gotta do was unthinkable at one time.

    hahahaha....the ISIS is a Baathi/Iranian product.......


    The axis of Evil are: Iran, the Baathi regime and Hizballah....ISIS is a drop in their ocean...


    What the Shiaa and the Baathist are doing is not fighting ISIS...they are actually displacing the whole Sunni community out of Syria, or at least out of the major Syrian cities....

    This is not a war on terrorism, this is a racist war on the Sunni people...


    brosco is endangering his own existence by support the mass murderer of Damascus..
    The Christians bought weapons from Israel only, they were not Israeli allies, and brosco and everyone in Dahieh called Bachir Gemayel a traitor because of that.








  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    hahahaha....the ISIS is a Baathi/Iranian product.......


    The axis of Evil are: Iran, the Baathi regime and Hizballah....ISIS is a drop in their ocean...


    What the Shiaa and the Baathist are doing is not fighting ISIS...they are actually displacing the whole Sunni community out of Syria, or at least out of the major Syrian cities....

    This is not a war on terrorism, this is a racist war on the Sunni people...


    brosco is endangering his own existence by support the mass murderer of Damascus..
    The Christians bought weapons from Israel only, they were not Israeli allies, and brosco and everyone in Dahieh called Bachir Gemayel a traitor because of that.
    you keep repeating the same old theory, about how brosco is endangering his own existence by rooting for assad..

    you omit the stories and proof of the minorities who fled when the savage rebels invaded their villages.

    you don't mention of the catholic nuns that those savage beasts raped and kidnapped.

    you omit the church and mosque bombings by the wahabi apes in iraq.

    you never mention the atrocities that christians have faced in egypt.

    forget the mass war crimes against the shia people in yemen.

    there is NO winning side with these monsters, the monsters as in: the rebels. they are NOT good. assad is also not good, but a safer choice for non-Sunni Muslims (when comparing with the barbaric rebels).

    so, i don't see what basis you are issuing your warning. you think if the alawites or christians or yazidi starting rooting for the rebels, they'd be saved and protected?

    you mean by paying their jizya? not even that was working, it was convert to islam, or leave, or die. some were killed anyways. savage beasts!

    shias and yazidi will be killed on the spot by these beasts, since the salafi influenced beasts see them as heretics- live in the early 6th century and believe they must die because they have a differing thought!

    there is no winning side with these savages!

    and i have some similarities with brosco, in the sense that i believe israel is a far better state to live or be friends with then ALL the "arab" countries, who terrorize the minorities and even the majority.

    you're livin' in the past and it's what threatens your existence.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    you keep repeating the same old theory, about how brosco is endangering his own existence by rooting for assad..

    you omit the stories and proof of the minorities who fled when the savage rebels invaded their villages.

    you don't mention of the catholic nuns that those savage beasts raped and kidnapped.

    you omit the church and mosque bombings by the wahabi apes in iraq.

    you never mention the atrocities that christians have faced in egypt.

    forget the mass war crimes against the shia people in yemen.

    there is NO winning side with these monsters, the monsters as in: the rebels. they are NOT good. assad is also not good, but a safer choice for non-Sunni Muslims (when comparing with the barbaric rebels).

    so, i don't see what basis you are issuing your warning. you think if the alawites or christians or yazidi starting rooting for the rebels, they'd be saved and protected?

    you mean by paying their jizya? not even that was working, it was convert to islam, or leave, or die. some were killed anyways. savage beasts!

    shias and yazidi will be killed on the spot by these beasts, since the salafi influenced beasts see them as heretics- live in the early 6th century and believe they must die because they have a differing thought!

    there is no winning side with these savages!

    and i have some similarities with brosco, in the sense that i believe israel is a far better state to live or be friends with then ALL the "arab" countries, who terrorize the minorities and even the majority.

    you're livin' in the past and it's what threatens your existence.
    I am not living in the past, the crimes of the ISIS are Baathi crimes......the Staline style murderers who are the masters of the Baathis.....the ISIS are Baathi undercover people..
    Never in the history we have witness anything like the ISIS, the ISIS is a Baathi/Khoumeini weapon used as a last resort when cornered..
    The Sunnis had been radicalized yes......but you never seem to question the reason why...
    With my contribution here on this forum, I never intend to hold the Sunnis innocent of all the crimes they committed, I always try to shed a light on the reason why they commit these crimes, and they do commit crimes, but not all the crimes committed are committed by the Sunnis....no they are not, 80 % of the crimes are committed by other agents in the name of Sunnis.....

    As for the reason some crimes are committed by the Sunnis.
    Well, has the word persecution ever come across ?....From Israel, to Iraq, to Lebanon, and now Syria....the Sunnis are being persecuted.

    The Syrian revolution started out peaceful until Assad started to kill innocent people...

    over 300 thousands innocent Sunni people died using either barrels of TNT air dropping, or torture killing.

    And when that failed the Khoumeinis and the Bathis came out with the ISIS.

    You seem to ignore that this war is not against ISIS, it is against the Sunni sect, the Sunnis are under bombardments, the Sunnis are being mass murdered, a whole country has been evacuated.

    And what you come up with is :"the minorities have been killed by radical Islam"...!!!...people die in wars you know that right!....even the Kataeb murdered Muslims during the civil war in Lebanon....

    How many Christian has been killed in Syria compared to Sunnis?.....5000 Sunnis are getting killed every time one Christian man dies, this is a true proportion...

    And by the way the Christians who were killed in Iraq and knocked out of their homes by the ISIS are not allowed to return home by the Shiaa of Iran....how do u like that, it seems that the Shiaa of Iraq and the ISIS have the same objectives.


    And yes brosco and company are massacring Sunnis, they are displacing Sunnis, they are trying to change the demography....they are using ISIS as a tool and excuse to do all these things, in the end brosco and comp are endangering their own existence because it wil come back and bite them in the ass.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 03-01-2017 at 12:25 PM.








  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Kasarjian, you are the most sectarian person on this forum , only second to Abu Elabd.

    Your constant use of sectarian language is appalling .
    Last edited by broscoenRiad; 04-01-2017 at 10:09 PM.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Kasarjian, you are the most sectarian person on this forum , only second to Abu Elabd.

    Your constant use of sectarian language is appalling .
    Read the following ya bala mokh:

    All I am doing is agreeing with Sob7i Tofaili who is a Shiaa..."Stop your unfair war and massacres against the whole Sunni religion" and that is all I am asking for and that is all he is asking for....you are changing the demography in Syria which means a war for the next thousand years, you are treating the Sunnis of Syria a 1000 times worse than how Israel is treating the Palestinian people...
    What is next for your Hizballah and the Baathi regime, building settlements in Halab, Homs, Damascus
    Are you the next Zionist?
    Sob7i Tofaili the X Hizballah Leader and a Shiaa man, agrees with my views...
    Sob7i Tofaili is not a Maronite he is a Shiaa.
    Is Sob7i Tofaili a sectarian?...If you say yes he is a Shiaa and he is not a Maronite, and I agree with him, therefore I am not sectarian..

    I put all my effort and contribution on this forum to make sure there is not hatred...
    Because i do not want you to massacre Sunni people, and displace millions of them, and assassinate their leaders, therefore I am sectarian..!!!
    Because i do not want you to murder Sunnis and cause more hatred, and cause the Sunnis to retaliate against your sect, therefore I am sectarian...!!!
    Should i be supporting your Hizballah and Baathi bombing of the 2 Mosques in Tripoli so I would be considered non sectarian like you?

    I told you a million times I do not prefer Sunnis over Shiaa nor Shiaa over Sunnis, I just do not want more war crimes by one sect against another, and obviously your sect is intervening in a religious war that is going on in Syria, in which the Baathi regime is mass murdering a whole sect, in which also they are displacing a whole nation, your sect is siding with the Baathi murdering regime, and this is going to cost the Shiaa dearly.

    Sob7i Tofaili cares about the Shiaa more than you do..and so do I.
    If you and your stupid Hassan Nasrallah did not intervene in the Syrian war, you would not have seen bombs in Dahieh and Qaa and other areas...
    ISIS is Baathi/khoumeini product and it is growing bigger and bigger, the bigger your crimes against the Sunnis, the bigger and faster the ISIS will be growing, so enjoy it please...




    Last edited by Kasarjian; 05-01-2017 at 04:58 AM.








  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    945
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    It is now bigoted to point out the obvious, apparently.

    Watch starting 4:23 until the end if you understand arabic:

  7. Thanks Semitic Duwa, Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa, Kasarjian liked this post
  8. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    It is now bigoted to point out the obvious, apparently.

    Watch starting 4:23 until the end if you understand arabic:



    ISIS is 100 % controlled by the baathi and Khoumeini regime......

    I never doubted that from the beginning when you tube execution videos started to pop up with masked ISIS members and orange wearing prisoners .....Baathi food cooked by Baathi undercover.

    I know the Baathi regime by heart, they can fool toddlers like Kanaan and others, but they cannot fool me.








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •