Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: USA abstains on Vote Against Israel

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Some may debate names, I could care less about that really, I care about clan/family /tribe only from a paternal line as has been throughout Judaism.

If you would read the Bible, rather than fulminating, you would know that the male line was cursed because of Jeconiah. Hence the Virgin Birth through Mary.

The rabbis are wrong, Sam. Just as steeped in the errors of tradition as the papacy.

But you have surrendered your mind to them.
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 27-12-2016 at 06:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sam, here are some Jews .... ISRAELI JEWS ...

who speak Hebrew
    who went to shul

Enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    But those Israeli Jews do speak Hebrew - probably better than you, were educated in the Jewish faith, did go to shul, are native Israelis, etc,

More Jewish than you! Yet, they came to Yeshua HaMoshiach.

Nuff said.

Ad hominem personal insults indicate that you are one who is losing the debate.
    First you are a Jew or you are not one, I don't represent myself as a Jew, I never have.
    You somehow have always given considerable weight to someone who either is Jewish or is a Jew, and when he agrees with you that makes it right.
    Guess what there are a few stupid ignorant Jews out there and just because they are so does not make what they say or think right.

Now to your false attack that you use because you have no recourse as to the problem that you wish to hide.

Really find one in that post...please...I have no problem insulting you but what i posted is not "Ad hominem personal insults"
    Your problem is you have nothing to say....find one

You do not speak Hebrew. Ad hominem personal insult No

You have never been educated in the Jewish faith.
    Ad hominem personal insult No

You do not attend synagogue or Temple.Ad hominem personal insult No

You have never been to Israel.Ad hominem personal insult No

You have never read the Bible and discussed it in a critical fashion at a Yeshiva or any place of higher learning.Ad hominem personal insult No

You do not understand or have ever been exposed culturally to Orthodox Jewish culture.Ad hominem personal insult No

You have never ever discussed this matter of a Jew's clan/family /tribe is dependent on his father's clan/family /tribe, with a traditional Jewish Rabbi Ad hominem personal insult No

btw those supposed shul fellows could not address the problem any better than you so as Levy's bread once said, You don't have to be Jewish....to spread false doctrine.
    ps you still have not answered the question better then you pulled it out of your......whoopsedaysee..no ad-hominem allowed lol
    Last edited by Samaritan; 27-12-2016 at 02:50 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    Sam, here are some Jews .... ISRAELI JEWS ...

who speak Hebrew
    who went to shul

Enjoy!

Still at with two Jews in an empty library....well perhaps two Christians now who knows, and I couldn't care less.

That said you have a fundamental problem, I'll tell you again because it's not registering with you except for your absurd idea
    "I search the Scriptures and come to my own conclusion." CuriousAmerican
    and that Sir qualifies you as an ignoramus which is a fact not an ad hominem,

Apparently you did not watch it, these two talked about the paternal line of Jesus did you read that, look at ( At (5:34) it says Jesus’s father…excuse me

Jesus's father having a descent how is this possible it's totally inconsistent with Christian thinking, if God is Jesus father then God cannot be the descendant of King David, the Messiah is to be a descendant of King David, he is to be descendant from the house of David, clan of David, family of King David.
    That would mean that God is a descendant of King David...really...that's a good one according to what your two learned shul boys quickly alluded to and ran away from.
    What their issue is the several descent lines from two writers of the New Testament, but what the New Testament writers made a mistake in is that the Jews believe that the tribe/family/clan is confirmed by the Paternal line not from the maternal line and if the fathers is God than he has no tribe, clan,or family.

This is your dilemma your problem (bellagon) as they say in Hebrew .
    There is no way you can discuss any theological issues if you argue from a false idea and that's what you wish to do and I won't have it because you have nothing to say, it's all deflection and a false argument.

You will have to produce 100% documentation that the clan/family/tribe is based on the female, the mother, the matriarch, not the paternal line, the father, if you cannot produce this, then you are a liar.

I don't care about any of the rest it means nothing because all the verses that are picked from and then manufactured, distorted meanings, created out of whole cloth are not based on any truth and certainly not their original meaning, you people have had 2,000 years to make a fraudulent case and you have done so but you have never been able to answer my challenge,. so you are defeated before leaving the starting gate.

You cannot have a Messiah that is not a descendant of King David and that family/tribe/clan cannot be of a female line.

**I welcome discussion, I welcome debate, don't send me a website to express yourself, don't offer me a copy paste article and make it yours, don't post me a video and tell me I should watch it and please if you wish to quote me do not manufacture words and attribute them to me.**

*Let's have a real debate, let's do battle with ideas that are your own or your interpretation of what other learned men have said.*

ps if you have nothing that supports your "it's the mother" business then the discussion is over.
    pss this paternal root is not just Rabbinical it's fundamental from the beginning long before Rabbis became the rule.

psss Rabbis only became what they were after the Temple was destroyed so your Isaiah business may be a little off.

Last edited by Samaritan; 27-12-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still at with two Jews in an empty library....well perhaps two Christians now who knows, and I couldn't care less.

That said you have a fundamental problem, I'll tell you again because it's not registering with you except for your absurd idea
    "I search the Scriptures and come to my own conclusion." CuriousAmerican
    and that Sir qualifies you as an ignoramus which is a fact not an ad hominem,

No, It qualifies me as being able to think for myself. A capacity you have forfeited to the rabbis.

You cannot have a Messiah that is not a descendant of King David and that family/tribe/clan cannot be of a female line.

Yeah, it can. In fact, it was.

**I welcome discussion, I welcome debate, don't send me a website to express yourself, don't offer me a copy paste article and make it yours, don't post me a video and tell me I should watch it and please if you wish to quote me do not manufacture words and attribute them to me.**

*Let's have a real debate, let's do battle with ideas that are your own or your interpretation of what other learned men have said.*

ps if you have nothing that supports your "it's the mother" business then the discussion is over.
    Let's see

Direct Biblical references to inheritance by daughters indicate that a daughter may inherit from her father’s estate, but only if the father is not survived by any sons. As noted, the Mishnah explains that the Biblical reference to “sons” included not just sons, but the children of sons. Thus, if a decedent is survived by a daughter and by a son’s daughter, the son’s daughter will take the entire estate. In Chapter 27 of the Book of Numbers, the daughters of Zelophehad asked to share in their father’s estate since he had died without sons. The Lord told Moses to communicate the following to the children of Israel: “If a man die, and have no son, then ye shall cause his inheritance to pass unto his daughter". In a later chapter in the Book of Numbers, the heads of one of the tribes complained that Zelophehad’s daughters might marry outside the tribe and “so will their inheritance be taken away from the inheritance of the tribe of our fathers”. Moses allayed their concerns when he conveyed the Lord’s decree that “every daughter, that possesseth an inheritance in any tribe of the children of Israel, shall be wife unto one of the family of the tribe of her father, that the children of Israel may possess every man the inheritance of his fathers”.

Mary could inherit the throne of David directly from her father if there was no son. The fact Jesus was born King of her is proof of her majesty as the seed of David.

It was through the maternal line. This discussion is over.

Try not to be insulting the next debate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You began the insult you little man, you tell me I should look to my Christian side, implying that this is superior, so do not come here and give me crap about insults. You could have done the holiday wish but you did not and you got what you deserved.

You make it up as you go and you are an ignorant man, your expertise on the meaning of the Jew's Torah is like someone asking advice on sexual practices found in the Kama Sutra by asking the neighborhood Priest what to do about fornicating.
    This is not about property inheritance, the Torah is final and it's is long before Rabbis ya clod, you fool, it's long before the Temple was destroyed what began with the original sons of Jacob. Do not tell anymore lies. The only way to be descended from King David is from the father, the nerve of you trying to spin property inheritance, that is why you are an ignorant man you pull this stuff from your behind and you think it comes from God, quite the opposite and you will learn this one day, for there is a price and you will pay.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 28-12-2016 at 11:22 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Israeli settlements were always illegal under international law.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Israeli settlements were always illegal under international law.
    Perhaps, but international law was always illegal under Israeli settlements.

International law cannot be right if is in support of Arabs (who refused partition) building state in Judea.

PS. I am often wondering what would happen to international laws should Israel leave UN.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    Perhaps, but international law was always illegal under Israeli settlements.

International law cannot be right if is in support of Arabs (who refused partition) building state in Judea.

PS. I am often wondering what would happen to international laws should Israel leave UN.
    Fortunately for Israel, the United Nations has become a sick joke.

The head of the United Nations Human Rights Council is a Saudi Royal member, whose country slashed the back (tortured) of poor Raif Al Baddawi in public recently for writing a blog.

In a couple weeks, the US decision is null and a very, very, very (emphasis on very) will prevail and is 100% in support of Israel and everything Israel does.

Then there are people like me who are substantial part of the western world who also detest the UN and want to abandon co-operation as we see the UN stacked against our interests.

So basically, the UN vote is merely symbolic and unless the major powers are backing the decision, means nothing.

In this case, the US under Trump will not be sanctioning or supporting sanctions against Israel and I doubt Russia will either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    Fortunately for Israel, the United Nations has become a sick joke.

The head of the United Nations Human Rights Council is a Saudi Royal member, whose country slashed the back (tortured) of poor Raif Al Baddawi in public recently for writing a blog.

In a couple weeks, the US decision is null and a very, very, very (emphasis on very) will prevail and is 100% in support of Israel and everything Israel does.

Then there are people like me who are substantial part of the western world who also detest the UN and want to abandon co-operation as we see the UN stacked against our interests.

So basically, the UN vote is merely symbolic and unless the major powers are backing the decision, means nothing.

In this case, the US under Trump will not be sanctioning or supporting sanctions against Israel and I doubt Russia will either.
    UN maybe a joke, but its decisions still have certain consequences.

For example, in the case of Israel the latest UNSC resolution might potentially open a gate of lawsuits against Israel in ICC.

To make matters worse it is not easy to reverse UNSC decision for it would require 100% supporting vote from UNSC members half of whom have veto power.

Not easy, but still possible in one case - if President Trump will decide to use power of the purse against UN as a whole.

Eventually, if all else would fail Israel can leave UN and all UN resolutions will immediately lose their power - granted, laving UN might be not the best move, but when all else fails ...