User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: USA abstains on Vote Against Israel

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    I always believed that Obama is one of the best things that has happened to USA ...
    Obama single handedly had shown what kind of crap liberalism is and also how far gone Democrat party has become.

    Paradoxically, I think Obama's abstention from UNSC vote will yield positive results for Israel as well.
    Israel will be compelled to leave UN, Which also means that Israel will be able to build anywhere Israel wants and as much as Israel wants.

    Trump is off to a good start depending on where the US Embassy in Jerusalem will be located.Today all the Embassy Consuls are located on the Israeli side of the Green Line, it would be a bold move to place it inside the Green Lines.
    As to leaving the UN, it's a pretty short list but does include Taiwan and they are prospering.
    I think it's better to put up an extremely strong offense Big League as our new President would say and I would attack the British and past American Administrations until our new Presidents administration with not implementing the US Treaty of 1924 with Britain, the 1924 Treaty is called the Anglo-American Treaty it is not so old that it has no teeth, it was ratified by the Congress and signed into Law by the President (Silent Cal Coolidge one of my favorites) in 1924 as such it is a Treaty it is protected by Treaty Law which is the Highest Lawin the Land and made part of the United States Constitution.
    There are numbskulls on this forum who will say it does not matter it's REAL ESTATE LAW, however, it is Constitutional Law and that Law obligates the United States to observe and guaranty the Rights of the Jewish People in former Mandate Palestine, including where the damn US Embassy rests.


    My guess is that the Embassy will be on the Western side, and this is the first step in correcting what should have been nearly 100 years before.
    Trump is a details guy, I am a details guy he's seen a hell of a lot more contracts than I have, however we both understand the basic tenet of contractual obligation once a document has been agreed to formally, we both understand that Rights given do not disappear with time unless certain conditions have been made or not been made according to the agreement and lastly in common law, no third party or single who was a Principal can single handily change the terms of the agreement without all Principals in agreement unless this position is defined in the agreement, this is basic business law and that's how these agreements are structured and for all the bozos who scream REAL ESTATE LAW, stay away because.

    You ain't seen nothing yet.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Cite one Rabbinical scholar and source that says the messiah of the Jews will be descended from the House of King David through the mother's line (matriarchically which is what you claim, instead of what I claim, through the father or patriarchically)..
    Cite the source and the passage, no creations of biblical texts are needed only their learned opinion of the traditional Rabbi and traditional Jewish source is needed.
    If you cannot produce this then what you claim is a lie.
    I use Scripture, not sages, not chazal.

    The Rabbis got Isaiah killed;and so I have no doubt that some of them asked the Romans to crucify Christ.

    Christ's death and resurrection was a necessity, though.


    But I do not trust the rabbis concerning Christ.


    But if you want to debate from Scripture ...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Sam, let's start with something basic.

    The kippot. Where is the yarmulke in the bible? Where. It is not in Scripture. So why do Jews wear it?

    How is this from the horses mouth:
    http://www.chabad.org/library/articl...r-a-Kippah.htm

    The tradition to wear a kippah is not derived from any biblical passage


    As Moishiach Yeshua, may His name live forever, said:
    'And in vain they worship Me,
    Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
    Matthew 15:9

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    I use Scripture, not sages, not chazal.

    The Rabbis got Isaiah killed;and so I have no doubt that some of them asked the Romans to crucify Christ.

    Christ's death and resurrection was a necessity, though.


    But I do not trust the rabbis concerning Christ.


    But if you want to debate from Scripture ...
    Scripture, sorry you're not qualified to understand what was written.

    You don't trust 2,000 years of Jewish hierarchy, but you a know nothing is a better source of truth lol are you out of your mind.
    way too many dirty water hotdogs have clogged your arteries to your brain.

    Your verdict on Hebrew scripture is worthless, you have no education in a yeshiva, you don't speak Hebrew, you aren't familiar with the religion, I doubt you have ever talked to a Rabbi that was not some of your faux rabbis who are Christian, so what gives you any idea to interpret a language you do speak read or understand, a faith you are totally unfamiliar with or a religion that you know nothing about, however in your thinking you understand lol you slay me.
    Stay with one point Clan/family/tribe and prove it not by using scripture that you don't comprehend but by what others who are educated in these matters say, if you can't then you lie and you pervert what God says.

    You did not prove anything but your perverted use of the Jews Bible.
    You made a statement that is not found in Christianity or Judaism you have perverted God's work.
    You perverted the scripture by saying that the lineage (Family/clan/tribe) of the Messiah, as well as all Jews, comes from the Mother, you cannot find any traditional Rabbi of the Jewish faith that agrees with you, there for you are a liar and fake.

    Show us the Rabbi's opinion because of it only they who decides what is the status of Clan/Tribe/Family, not you or Christianity.

    Long before Jesus came the concept of a Messiah, long before Jesus came the idea of Clan/Family/Tribe and it did not change for you or Jesus, it was the same for all Jews then and all Jews now, you wish to pervert this to your own lies, it won't work.
    Show us the opinion of traditional Rabbis who are Jews that say that the Clan/Family/Tribe is decided from the mother, not from the father, show it or you are proved a liar once again.

    You lost the debate, now all know who and what you are.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 26-12-2016 at 09:11 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    Sam, let's start with something basic.

    The kippot. Where is the yarmulke in the bible? Where. It is not in Scripture. So why do Jews wear it?

    How is this from the horses mouth:




    As Moishiach Yeshua, may His name live forever, said:
    'And in vain they worship Me,
    Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’
    Matthew 15:9
    No let's stick to what you claimed not what you wish, let's talk about your lie, your perversion of God's intentions.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Scripture, sorry you're not qualified to understand what was written.

    You don't trust 2,000 years of Jewish hierarchy, ...
    And you do not trust 2, 000 years of Catholic Magesterial Tradition, so who who are you to criticize?

    Me?!!

    I do not trust Jewish Tradition. I do not trust Catholic Tradition. I do not trust Calvinist Tradition.

    I search the Scriptures and come to my own conclusion. Tradition may be a help or a hinderance, but it is
    never binding.

    You, on the other hand, are in thrall to clerics.

    No wonder you do not want to debate from Scripture.

    Sam, I stand amazed. You claim to have a superior intellect, yet you surrender your critical faculties to clerics?!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post

    You made a statement that is not found in Christianity or Judaism you have perverted God's work.
    You perverted the scripture by saying that the lineage (Family/clan/tribe) of the Messiah, as well as all Jews, comes from the Mother, you cannot find any traditional Rabbi of the Jewish faith that agrees with you, there for you are a liar and fake.
    I do not expect Traditional Rabbis - in thrall to tradition - to agree with me. That would be silly Sam.
    If they were to agree with me, they would become Christian.


    What you have done is set up a tautology which is of no dialectal usage.

    But that does not make the Traditional Rabbis right. The Traditional Rabbis are mistaken.

    But since you insist.

    Here are two Jews - native born Israeli speakers - who will disprove Rabbi Asor, to prove that the lineage of Luke is indeed of Mary.

    They cite Rabbi Asor; and why they disagree with Rabbi Asor

    They give the argument in Hebrew.

    They are Jews.



    Enjoy!

    These men reason from Scripture. I may not agree with every point in their argument, but enjoy.
    Last edited by CuriousAmerican; 26-12-2016 at 04:33 PM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    And you do not trust 2, 000 years of Catholic Magesterial Tradition, so who who are you to criticize?

    Me?!!

    I do not trust Jewish Tradition. I do not trust Catholic Tradition. I do not trust Calvinist Tradition.

    I search the Scriptures and come to my own conclusion. Tradition may be a help or a hinderance, but it is
    never binding.

    You, on the other hand, are in thrall to clerics.

    No wonder you do not want to debate from Scripture.

    Sam, I stand amazed. You claim to have

    a superior intellect, yet you surrender your critical faculties to clerics?!

    Let's begin "You claim to have a superior intellect, " as said by CuriousAmerican to me, my answer, when have I said that, I do claim to own superior Apple products than PC, that's as far a superior goes on this forum.
    Now to you.



    You do not speak Hebrew.
    You have never been educated in the Jewish faith.
    You do not attend synagogue or Temple.
    You have never been to Israel.
    You have never read the Bible and discussed it in a critical fashion at a Yeshiva or any place of higher learning.
    You do not understand or have ever been exposed culturally to Orthodox Jewish culture.
    You have never ever discussed this matter of a Jew's clan/family /tribe is dependent on his father's clan/family /tribe, with a traditional Jewish Rabbi.


    Since you have none of this experience or knowledge you now tell us that the entire 3,500 years of Jewish law of what is fundamental to Jewish identity is a lie...and you base this on what?
    Nothing, you base this on nothing.


    What you fail to do is disregard 3,500 years of Jewish law and history.
    A man is a Cohan (a Jewish Priest) not because his profession is a Rabbi a Rabbi is not a Cohan.
    A daughter of a Cohan marries a Mr. Levy, is the son a Cohan? the answer is No he is a Levy, not a Cohan, go ask any Rabbi he will tell you that.
    Go look it up, go do something because you either don't know or you are a liar, I suspect you are a liar because you have lost the argument and are desperate to prove otherwise.


    There is no special rule for the Messiah, there is no Messiah that does not have the same rule of Paternal descent, meaning that clan/family/tribe is determined by the father, not the mother.
    I don't need to debate scripture because you're interpretation is based on a false premise, we don't jump to issue C or issue D without Issue A, the issue you have failed to give a truthful answer.


    You said it best and truthfully "I search the Scriptures and come to my own conclusion"


    Fine but you are an ignoramus on the subject so there's nothing to debate.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 27-12-2016 at 01:57 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    120 N Main St, Hannibal, MO 63401
    Posts
    7,903
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    166

    Default

    e
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAmerican View Post
    I do not expect Traditional Rabbis - in thrall to tradition - to agree with me. That would be silly Sam.
    If they were to agree with me, they would become Christian.


    What you have done is set up a tautology which is of no dialectal usage.

    But that does not make the Traditional Rabbis right. The Traditional Rabbis are mistaken.

    But since you insist.

    Here are two Jews - native born Israeli speakers - who will disprove Rabbi Asor, to prove that the lineage of Luke is indeed of Mary.

    They cite Rabbi Asor; and why they disagree with Rabbi Asor

    They give the argument in Hebrew.

    They are Jews.



    Enjoy!

    These men reason from Scripture. I may not agree with every point in their argument, but enjoy.
    They reason from the New Testament, let's get that straight however they forget about the





    The video says modern rabbis have the problem with Jesus’s descent, no, it’s not that at all, it’s all Rabbis from the time of the Jewish Revolts.
    It took until 1/3 (3:37) of the video to discuss anything about paternal (father) the presenter says Mathew presents Jesus’s paternal descent, now I thought you fellows say God had some sort of relation with Mary, so if God is the father, is he the father of King David as well or is he the son of King David or is any of this important because God is omnipotent and he does what he wishes to do.
    The video does not address the problem in fact it makes it worse for you about half way into it they stress the only importance is the male part of the genealogy but the genealogy is not God’s or Josephs but Mary and that does not work.
    At (5:34) it says Jesus’s father…excuse me what the tom jones is going on here you people are confused.
    The video is slick the library is empty and the argument is more straw man then a real debate, its obvious flaws are pointed out.
    Some may debate names, I could care less about that really, I care about clan/family /tribe only from a paternal line as has been throughout Judaism.
    Shockingly the video touches on a Paternal line for Jesus without even registering in both these two, that according to them God is the father, and that is where you folks have a huge problem that cannot be explained away unless we use your I pulled it from my posterior explanation.

    Last edited by Samaritan; 27-12-2016 at 04:38 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,827
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post



    You do not speak Hebrew.
    You have never been educated in the Jewish faith.
    You do not attend synagogue or Temple.
    You have never been to Israel.
    You have never read the Bible and discussed it in a critical fashion at a Yeshiva or any place of higher learning.
    You do not understand or have ever been exposed culturally to Orthodox Jewish culture.
    You have never ever discussed this matter of a Jew's clan/family /tribe is dependent on his father's clan/family /tribe, with a traditional Jewish Rabbi.

    But those Israeli Jews do speak Hebrew - probably better than you, were educated in the Jewish faith, did go to shul, are native Israelis, etc,

    More Jewish than you! Yet, they came to Yeshua HaMoshiach.

    Nuff said.


    Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Fine but you are an ignoramus on the subject so there's nothing to debate.
    Ad hominem personal insults indicate that you are one who is losing the debate.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •