User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another proof the ISIS is Iranian made.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    You are confusing Iranian influence with shias and ''shia crescents''.

Iraq is the fault of America and Saudi Arabia. I preferred Iraq before American ''democracy'' , i'm sure many Iraqis including shias will feel the same .

Syria is now more under Iranian influence than before, again the fault of America and Saudi Arabia.

And why is Syria friends with Iran to begin with ? Because the Gulf Arabs can't be trusted , so friends are sought elsewhere .

Again the blame/fault for the rise of Iran is primarily with the Arabs and their destructive, duplicitous ways .

Iran created Hizballah to control and destabilize Lebanon....you forgot Hizballah was and still on Khoumeinis pay roll....
    Same goes to the Hothians, and the Bahrein people....and the Iraqi racist government and their Shiaa militias inside that country.
    Destabilizing and controlling the Arab world is Khoumeinis number one priority and vital for their nuclear program.
    You think fighting Israel is on Khoumeinis agenda....
    Fighting Arabs is not Israel..
    You think displacing Sunnis is a good thing for the future of the Shiaa in the region?
    There is going to be one day when you and your Shiaa friends will become persecuted and extinct, all this because of your blindness or short sight.

Shiaa fighting against Sunnis and Arab will bare very very very bad consequences on the Shiaa community...
    When you see me arguing and disagreeing with you and others about what Assad and Hizballah and Iran are doing, that does not mean I am pro Sunni, it means I care about the Shiaa also and about their future, killing innocent Sunni will certainly backfire on you eventually one day.
    You keep acting like an idiot thinking that you can keep such a status quo for ever, you will pay dearly for your action for your information.
    Learn how to tolerate others or you will learn the hard way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    after all these years and time, i believe more then ever that isis is an expansion of saudi's wahabism ideology.

wahabism and isis'ism are the exact same doctrine and barbarism. there is no difference. they were created to fight iran, not to support them.

just as wahabism created the taliban, the same purpose was to be meant with the saudi terrorist group isis- to fight iran and then later russian interests.

i also wouldn't put it past the american intelligence, whose weapons conveniently ended up in the possession of saudi daesh.

overall whatever the isis were, im sure they served foreign intelligence purposes.

Date of birth of the ISIS is when they took 200 tanks from the Iraqi army, this is when they actually existed as a force on the ground rather than an idea......How could this happen?....Technically it is hard to have the capacity to drive off with 2 hundred tanks, even an army as large as the US army will have to do some planning to be able to drive off with 200 tanks, but it was executed by a bunch ISIS morons loooool....And these tanks evaded the Iraqi air force radars right!!!!...and these 200 tanks also slipped by unnoticed right!!!...Saudi Arabia did not give the ISIS 200 tanks....The Saudis were financing your Lebanese army instead.
    The ISIS was not known nor born when profit Mouhammad became known as a profit.
    ISIS did not exist until Assad was cornered.
    Assad was buying oil from ISIS was not he?
    The PLO was armed by Hafez Assad to destabilize Lebanon, then the PLO was destroyed not by Israel but by the Assad Syrian army in Lebanon..

So the Baathis and the Khoumeinis created Fath Islam, the PLO, and ISIS, and at the same time, the Bathis and the Khoumeinis destroyed Fath Islam by supplying the LA with weapons, and they also destroyed the ISIS and the PLO...
    It is amazing why some regime create a group of terrorists only to come back and destroy them later when it is time....but you are not too smart to see that these group served the Baathis purpose.

The Fat7 Islam was created when Assad was cornered in Lebanon....then the Lebanese army received weapons from Bachar Assad to be able to defeat Fat7 Islam....are we that stupid ya Kanaan to believe what you are saying that Assad and the Khoumeuinis have nothing to do with the ISIS? or is it just you who is stupid?

The ISIS was created when Assad was cornered in Syria.

Yes wahabism is a stupid doctrine taught by a lot of Sunnis, but that does not mean and it would be stupid to say it is financed by the government of Saudi Arabia, how about it is financed by the enemies of Saudi Arabia to turn the whole world against the Sunnis and keep Assad in power.

The Baathi and Khoumeini intelligence have outsmarted dump people like you Kanaan for a 100 years, but not me ....sorry.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 20-12-2016 at 01:05 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    Date of birth of the ISIS is when they took 200 tanks from the Iraqi army, this is when they actually existed as a force on the ground rather than an idea......How could this happen?....Technically it is hard to have the capacity to drive off with 2 hundred tanks, even an army as large as the US army will have to do some planning to be able to drive off with 200 tanks, but it was executed by a bunch ISIS morons loooool....
    After the ISIS formed, we also saw an Iranian nuke deal and now no more talk of bombing Iran. I believe the US used ISIS to ward off Iranian interests.

And these tanks evaded the Iraqi air force radars right!!!!...and these 200 tanks also slipped by unnoticed right!!!...Saudi Arabia did not give the ISIS 200 tanks....The Saudis were financing your Lebanese army instead.
    The ISIS was not known nor born when profit Mouhammad became known as a profit.
    The Islamic State didn't exist by group with Prophet Mohammad was born, but that statement doesn't make much sense if you understand Islam.

Salafism which is what in my opinion, the Islamic State is, seek to restore Islam to the days of how it was when the Prophet and his companions were alive (first 3 generations I think).

Wahabism which is also Salafism, is an extension of the original Salafis and seeks to cleanse Islam or corruption (which they perceive as the Shia beliefs).

Militant Wahabism was funded by Saudi Arabia to fight Iran and counter the rise of Shia Islam, especially since after 1979.

Assad is an extension of the Iranian empire, so for the Wahabists, they see him as Iran, which is part of the long struggle the Saudis have been funding since the 70s and 80s.

Whatever the Islamic State transpired into, I really don't know. They are savages but not like Al Qaida or other jihadist groups, who still massacre innocent people but never crush heads with stones or perform demonic rituals of placing decapitated skulls on lampposts. I do believe foreign intelligence groups are involved and I don't believe even most radical Muslims seek to perform the atrocities we read ISIS perform.

ISIS did not exist until Assad was cornered.
    Assad was buying oil from ISIS was not he?
    The PLO was armed by Hafez Assad to destabilize Lebanon, then the PLO was destroyed not by Israel but by the Assad Syrian army in Lebanon..
    Well the thing with ISIS is that it seems most of its members are Saudis, North African, Muslim converts, not actually Syrians.

So I don't believe Assad has the capabilities to create ISIS. I don't disagree he may have used them or manipulated them, but I believe the ideology of ISIS is sent by the Saudis and other Gulf Arabs.

Yes wahabism is a stupid doctrine taught by a lot of Sunnis, but that does not mean and it would be stupid to say it is financed by the government of Saudi Arabia, how about it is financed by the enemies of Saudi Arabia to turn the whole world against the Sunnis and keep Assad in power.
    You can perform a search on Google, "Wahabism funded by Saudi Arabia" and find many reputable links - even corrupted Hillary Clinton admitted it.

Wahabism represents 10% of Islam.

The Baathi and Khoumeini intelligence have outsmarted dump people like you Kanaan for a 100 years, but not me ....sorry.
    Ok I am glad you are on top of things.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 23-12-2016 at 05:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    After the ISIS formed, we also saw an Iranian nuke deal and now no more talk of bombing Iran. I believe the US used ISIS to ward off Iranian interests.
    So therefore ISIS was beneficial to the Iranian nuclear program....conclusion ISIS was created by Iran.

The Islamic State didn't exist by group with Prophet Mohammad was born, but that statement doesn't make much sense if you understand Islam.
    ISIS was not created by Mouhamad the profit nor when Mouhamad was still alive, it was not created 1400 years later....This is a true a statement.

Salafism which is what in my opinion, the Islamic State is, seek to restore Islam to the days of how it was when the Prophet and his companions were alive (first 3 generations I think).
    Yes ISIS wants to go back to the ages of sword was the only law, but who helped the ISIS become a huge force rater than a couple of barking dogs?....Iran and its Iraqi racist government gave them the first 200 tanks.

Wahabism which is also Salafism, is an extension of the original Salafis and seeks to cleanse Islam or corruption (which they perceive as the Shia beliefs).
    And so does the Shiaa Khoumeini, they want to kill all Sunnis which they consider non Muslims....you do not see the genocide that is going on in Syria??...Why do not they allow the Syrian Sunnis to go back to Homs, Zabadani, Hamat and Damascus?.....

Militant Wahabism was funded by Saudi Arabia to fight Iran and counter the rise of Shia Islam, especially since after 1979.
    You must be a fool to believe what you typed....On the contrary to what you said Saudi Arabia spent 100s of billion of dollars to help George Busch senior eliminate Saddam Hussein the Sunni, and consequently helped the Shiaa of Iraq finally live a normal life, only to go back and start killing their Sunni fellow Iraqis.....And FYI Iran was trying to topple Saddam even before the Iraq Iran war of 1978....Iran was arming the Shiaa of southern Iraq trying to topple Saddam.

Assad is an extension of the Iranian empire, so for the Wahabists, they see him as Iran, which is part of the long struggle the Saudis have been funding since the 70s and 80s.
    Another foolish statement by you, Assad started killing Syrian citizens just like he was killing Lebanese citizens, he is a Baathi butcher who do not hesitate to kill his own mother for power, Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with the Syrian revolution until later on after Assad has already killed over 200 thousands innocent Sunnis.
    Whatever the Islamic State transpired into, I really don't know. They are savages but not like Al Qaida or other jihadist groups, who still massacre innocent people but never crush heads with stones or perform demonic rituals of placing decapitated skulls on lampposts. I do believe foreign intelligence groups are involved and I don't believe even most radical Muslims seek to perform the atrocities we read ISIS perform.
    ISIS started in Iraq with the help of the Iraqi and Iranian government, and later own strengthen by the Baathi Assadi agents...any child in Lebanon or Syria knows that fact.

Well the thing with ISIS is that it seems most of its members are Saudis, North African, Muslim converts, not actually Syrians.

So I don't believe Assad has the capabilities to create ISIS. I don't disagree he may have used them or manipulated them, but I believe the ideology of ISIS is sent by the Saudis and other Gulf Arabs.
    Assad did not create ISIS, Iran did, Assad and the Iraqi government made sure the ISIS grows stronger every day, the ISIS was the best gift Assad and the Baathis have ever received.

You can perform a search on Google, "Wahabism funded by Saudi Arabia" and find many reputable links - even corrupted Hillary Clinton admitted it.

Wahabism represents 10% of Islam.
    And when a wahabi reached Syria he will be awarded by the Baathis, he will be given weapons, he will be allowed to slaughter others, rape others, sell oil to others, all this by none other than the Baathi Assadi terrorist entity of the Baathi regime.

Ok I am glad you are on top of things.

yes Thank God I was born and raised in Lebanon, I know the Baathi regime better than I know myself, i have been through all the lies and the murders, I know how they form squads under different names and all the bologna all the time....I know how they sponsor squads and arm them and then how they eliminate them after, I know how they massacred our villages using their own undercover squads under certain names, and then later attacking these same squads pretending to be our saviors, that is why I am not brainwashed and I will never be, on the other hand you agree with every word said by Shiaa racist khoumeinist and blood sucking butcher supporters like brosco, knowing that they are all lies....therefore you are no different than khoumeinists who are helping Assad massacre the people of Syria and causing another Holocaust.
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 23-12-2016 at 06:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So therefore ISIS was beneficial to the Iranian nuclear program....conclusion ISIS was created by Iran.
    Assassination of Hariri was good for Lebanese Forces (it led to release of Geagea and end of Syrian occupation) ===> conclusion LF killed Hariri.

Terrible logic. It's actually what Hizbullah and co used to say about all political assassinations in Lebanon ==> those who benefited the most were perpetrators.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

6. Likes Kanaan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    Assassination of Hariri was good for Lebanese Forces (it led to release of Geagea and end of Syrian occupation) ===> conclusion LF killed Hariri.

Terrible logic. It's actually what Hizbullah and co used to say about all political assassinations in Lebanon ==> those who benefited the most were perpetrators.
    So u only picked on this!!..lol
    Mish zabta ma3ak mish zabta!!!....try a different one cause what u said is childish...
    First of all if u care reading the whole thread you would not be saying so, I did not base my whole findings just on "the ISIS was beneficial to Iran's nuclear program", but how many times I have to repeat myself!!...the Iraqi government gave up Mosul along with 200 tanks to the ISIS without a bullet being fired, the Baathi Assadi gevernment bought oil from ISIS did not they? what about the need for a Shiaa enclave from Tehran to Beirut which Iran is working hard on!! And therefore the need to displace the Sunni using the ISIS as an excuse to demolish 4 major cities and kicked the whole Sunni population out to outside the country....all this is evidence, what a joke this has been on the part of Iran and its puppets!!!

So thats is not the same, when Iran and the Baathi regime have a track record of terrorism, the LF do not use terrorism, Harriri's murder has evidence and the killers are known to the whole international community....
    Iran created a terrorist militia in Lebanon and another one in Iraq and another in Yemen....
    So frankly Iran is a suspect with a criminal record, the LF was never a suspect in any murder except murders committed by the Baathi regime and staged to suit their accusations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Saksuke gave a great response and I totally concur what he wrote.

ISIS was not created by Mouhamad the profit nor when Mouhamad was still alive, it was not created 1400 years later....This is a true a statement.

Yes ISIS wants to go back to the ages of sword was the only law, but who helped the ISIS become a huge force rater than a couple of barking dogs?....Iran and its Iraqi racist government gave them the first 200 tanks.
    I really don't know who gave them their first weapons, but most evidence traces the money trails to Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Turkey.

As I said, I believe that ISIS's founding goal was to fight off Iranian interests and weaken them in Syria, perhaps because Assad allowed missiles pointing at Israel.

Perhaps to bring them to their knees and accept a peace deal.

Perhaps to destabilize the Middle East for the sake of oil sales and oil security.

I totally believe in conspiracies here, because they are not far fetched nor are they fiction!

And so does the Shiaa Khoumeini, they want to kill all Sunnis which they consider non Muslims....you do not see the genocide that is going on in Syria??...Why do not they allow the Syrian Sunnis to go back to Homs, Zabadani, Hamat and Damascus?.....
    I see war crimes in Syria, I do see genocide against ethnic minorities. I really don't know what the Sunnis of Syria are doing or where they live or what they are allowed to do, but Syria is over 75% Sunni so these people will have to go somewhere.

I do also know the jihadist rebels (I will not call them Syria, cuz I believe most of them are non-Syrian Muslim radicals) have cleansed their areas of minorities.

You must be a fool to believe what you typed....On the contrary to what you said Saudi Arabia spent 100s of billion of dollars to help George Busch senior eliminate Saddam Hussein the Sunni, and consequently helped the Shiaa of Iraq finally live a normal life, only to go back and start killing their Sunni fellow Iraqis.....And FYI Iran was trying to topple Saddam even before the Iraq Iran war of 1978....Iran was arming the Shiaa of southern Iraq trying to topple Saddam.
    Well the Saudis went after Saddam because Saddam rejected their ideology and was an Arab nationalist. Had Saddam endorsed their agenda, which includes terrorism- the kind of people who would have been tortured in Saddam's dungeons, I am sure the Saudis would have had no issues with Mr Hussein.

Normal life? Well Iraq is a sectarian country and it didn't really transition into democracy. Democracy was imposed under the guise of a lie.

So really Iraq's new system was given to the Shia's as a reward- during war time.

Anyways, again I will go back to my conspiracies. I believe Iraq was invaded not because of weapons of mass destruction, but because of mass oilfields.

Just liek Qaddafi, another Saudi hater who was barbarically butchered- as Saddam was, those who oppose the Saudis (aka US interests) are deemed tyrants and deadmen.

Another foolish statement by you, Assad started killing Syrian citizens just like he was killing Lebanese citizens, he is a Baathi butcher who do not hesitate to kill his own mother for power, Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with the Syrian revolution until later on after Assad has already killed over 200 thousands innocent Sunnis.
    I'm not a fan of Assad but in the 80s there was the Islamic uprising led by the Muslim Brotherhood (terrorists).

Well he may have killed 200,000 Sunnis or Syrians, likely true, but it was all Syrians who suffered dearly- not just Sunnis.

Assad did not create ISIS, Iran did, Assad and the Iraqi government made sure the ISIS grows stronger every day, the ISIS was the best gift Assad and the Baathis have ever received.
    Got any evidence?

For me, ISIS is an extension of Wahabism which was formerly known as Al Qaida and other radical groups.

ISIS is a farmed ideology with a new name. Those deciples volunteering themselves to be martyred to murder infidels galore, all were raised and brainwashed by Saudi financed Sheikhs.

And when a wahabi reached Syria he will be awarded by the Baathis, he will be given weapons, he will be allowed to slaughter others, rape others, sell oil to others, all this by none other than the Baathi Assadi terrorist entity of the Baathi regime.
    Hmm well I dont know about that either. More of your speculation.

No doubt, it would be wise to use these sinister beasts to ones advantage. Unchartered cruelty. Never in mankind have we seen such sickos as ISIS.

For them to put up such a fight, I have no doubt they are controlled by powerful foreign groups, I'm just not sure exactly who.
    Last edited by Kanaan; 23-12-2016 at 05:09 PM.