Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Donald J. Trump President Elect

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Hahaha yeah, Friedman is another great pick, I saw the falastizis threatened to rescind their recognition of Israel if Trump moves the embassy to Jerusalem... In other words, don't move the embassy or we'll be honest LMAO
    "I saw the falastizis threatened to rescind their recognition of Israel" did they ever get around to doing this for real, I thought they hadn't I recall the Homeland for the Jewish People/Jewish State has never been the case regardless of the last 100 years of agreements, but I recall some kind of flatulence of Arafat said so or he did not say so but it had to be ratified, maybe hidden in Suha Arafat's IUD or something like that, I believe the PLO must vote on this but that's just a temporary thing delay of 20 years.
    In 1982 at the University of Maryland I produced a paper on the PLO Charter for a class on ME Politics a fascinating subject two things struck me that the PLO ould not allow any Jews in their Palestine but those that were there at the time of the "zionist invasion"
    Here's the Article 6
    "The Jews who had normally resided in Palestine until the beginning of the Zionist invasion will be considered Palestinians."
    Meaning what 1882? even in 1964 that would make the Palestinian Jew 80 years plus in those days now over 130, I don't think so.
    Second, nothing about Jordan's occupation in the original 1964 Charter.
    It's all cr@p anyway, so I am glad Trump, Pence, and Friedman are going to remove the 70 years of feces that have deposited in our backyard by these dogs.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

2. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Not handing the region to the mullahs on a silver platter with billions of $ to fuel their hegemonical projects would be a good place to start, one thing the next administration ought to do is pressure Iran to dissolve all the local HAs they've created in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Nigeria.
    And how are they going to do that? Those local HAs started when Iran was under sanctions and are likely to continue to exist considering they are Iran's first line of defense. They preceded Obama and will long exceed him.

It makes sense -- when the strongest country in the world, the US, has yielded a belligerent foreign policy towards you for 30+ years, then you'd want to do whatever you can to protect yourself.

There are two options: internal destabilization via CIA-orchestrated coup or diplomacy. Belligerency hasn't worked so time to start experimenting with something new.

IMO, CIA needs to be independent from US government and needs to be headed by people who are willing to do the unconventional to protect the interests of the United States.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I love it, the picks pick being said the best that ever was, 'Who woulda thunk it!', my favorite is the new Ambassador to Israel which will send chills up the spines of those who think like me and caused many Arabs to have permanent erectile dysfunction.for the rest of their lives.
    The too few days of Iran hegemony have come to an end with Trump perhaps that is the most delicious part of this meal.
    The ambassador is a great pick, I agree.

But an ambassador is not a cabinet pick and is such a low-level post that no one bothers to discuss it. What is this ambassador going to do besides carry the message of the US cabinet to Israel and Syrian Arabs squatting in Judea? He can take no executive decision or commit to action without direction from brass above.

It is OK Sam, you can like Trump and still criticize him . Happy Chanukah my friend (you as well @Semitic Duwa and PINI). Merry Christmas to the rest .
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

5. Thanks proisrael-nonisraeli, Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post

But an ambassador is not a cabinet pick and is such a low-level post that no one bothers to discuss it. What is this ambassador going to do besides carry the message of the US cabinet to Israel and Syrian Arabs squatting in Judea? He can take no executive decision or commit to action without direction from brass above.

It is OK Sam, you can like Trump and still criticize him . Happy Chanukah my friend (you as well @Semitic Duwa and PINI). Merry Christmas to the rest .
    Thanks and I hope you had a great Christmas and all to have a great 2017.
    We are just beginning to see the face of the future and some of us realize that this is the time of the redemption of Israel.
    This could only happen under Trump, never the unindicted Clinton with all what she would have brought, or in my opinion stolen.
    This Ambassador is not just an ambassador he is the concious of Trumps Israel policy and he is been his trusted friend/confidant for years if not decades, this is way beyond a normal role, in fact, all of this USA/Israel/Trump is beyond normal rationale.
    You among other did not give him any chance of winning if you recall, you even taunted me about it, but I from day one knew he was to be the next President even before the first debate or Primary.
    Trump being winning the nomination was a miracle, Trump winning the Presidency is beyond a miracle, I hope you see what is going on here, but I doubt you do. The brass above has all this planned out. What Obama did is the modern equivalency of Carters UNSC Resolution 446 and these two are mirror images of each other sans outward color but both black-hearted Jew haters and anti-Israel no matter how loud they protest like stuck pigs.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 28-12-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post

Merry Christmas to you.