Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Donald J. Trump President Elect

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by janoubi View Post
    Why do you keep talking about Clinton, she's history.

Bannon runs an antisemitic website. Breitbart recycles the same antisemitic canards and propaganda that the Nazis used, tailored differently. Both ADL and J Street think so, so perhaps you might want to tell them that they got it all wrong.

Priebus was appointed as Chief of Staff by Trump. Priebus is the chairman of Republican National Committee -- a key symbol of the establishment that Trump claims to be fighting.

Sounds to me like Trump conned you -- and this is just the beginning. If his transition team is chosen from the list of people circulating, then I'd say he's truly in cahoots with the Republican establishment. So many familiar names in there you'd think Trump ran on the Republican ticket!

Apparently janoubi you are part of a plot to smear and defame a good man in order to remove him and that’s not right so let’s do battle here today, please no arguments that have nothing to do with anything else but the charges you brought, I find the technique of evasion and deflection both loathsome and boring.
    First, you claim “ Bannon runs an antisemitic website. Breitbart recycles the same antisemitic canards and propaganda that the Nazis used, tailored differently. Both ADL and J Street think so, so perhaps you might want to tell them that they got it all wrong.”
    J Street, the ADL and you are together in the smear, you folks need to prove the charge, an example of what you claim will start the ball rolling allright.

Next, you say “ Priebus was appointed as Chief of Staff by Trump. Priebus is the chairman of Republican National Committee -- a key symbol of the establishment that Trump claims to be fighting.” and then make the derogatory remark that Trump is a con and that we, the supporters are somehow not up to figuring it all out so we were conned. The con job reference began with Rubio, who Trump labeled “Little Marco “ of the diminutive height, so con or conned is hardly original and picking an insider to get the job of the President rolling is hardly a con job. Most enlightened Trump folk are politically astute enough To know the first 100 days of the Presidency are crucial to getting the trajectory of the agenda off to a great start.

Priebus did yeoman's work and delivered States that some feel would not have happened had he not given Trump his best effort.
    Priebus will not be like the gatekeeper of Nixon’s the infamous H.R.Halderman, I doubt Trump will run an imperial presidency, like Nixon or our current occupant Obama.
    This country is in the toilet militarily, economically, socially to name a few, all were either directly caused by the Presidents lack of will or to their incompetence, I speak of the two Democrats Carter and Obama both indelibly linked arm in arm as the worst this nation has produced, so like Reagan who shares many foibles and strengths like Trump he will need a strong proven Chief of Staff like Priebus.

That said Trump will have a strong guiding sentinel who will navigate his presidency through the disaster of the last eight years and some might say the last nearly 100 years lest the presidencies of T.R Roosevelt and Calvin Coolidge but that’s another story.
    Trump picked Bannon as his Chief advisor, a dedicated former Naval Officer, and businessman, Breitbart CEO and in the Democrats slander machine an anti-Semite.
    BTW Trump did run on the Republican ticket, they weren’t ready to resurrect the Know-Nothing Political Part as of yet, although judging from the Soros mercenaries you would think so.

But no more gilding the lily, you allege that Steve Bannon Trumps Chief advisor is an anti-Semite, based on what charges.
    You don't make them you just make a slanderous charge, typical of the Progressive Left who created " "The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters."
    Nasty work you people do, your one-eyed falsetto-voiced Harry Reid has made a career out of it, but you will find no Romney with Trump, Trump-like Reagan is a man and the now retired ethically challenged squeak voice Harry Reid withers in the Senate for the next 60 plus days.

There is no substantiated evidence against Bannon is there?
    The only thing you folks cling to is four separate charges occurring in the same time frame from Bannon former wife, Mary Louise Piccard made them in a deposition.
    There are no witness's, there is no hard evidence, so what do you folks have, the answer is nothing.
    " he court declaration from the ex-wife outlined three separate anti-Semitic remarks that Bannon allegedly made as she toured some of the most elite private schools in the Los Angeles area for their daughters.

At one, Westland School, Bannon’s ex-wife said he “asked the director why there were so many Chanukah books in the library.”

Then after the couple toured Willows Community School, she said he “asked me if it bothered me that the school used to be in a Temple. I said no and asked why he asked … he did not respond.” source New York Magazine http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...kah-books.html

I ask me do these alleged comments even rise to the occasion of anti-Semitism. Perhaps boorish behavior but anti -Semitic, I doubt it and there are no witness's , no video tape, no notes, nothing but a woman scorned.

Fine, so there is nothing but a court case deposition of alleged behavior of Bannon testified by Mary Louise Piccard by Bannon's former wife.

Stop me now if you have anything else......

I have a great deal of experience in anti-Semitism, I have fought it on these forums for a decade or more, it's become a sort of passion of mine to root it out of people whose prejudice of Jews bubbles under the veneer of contempt for them, so calling Bannon an anti -Semite brings a new flavor to politics that interests me greatly.

An anti-Semite like a sex pervert is not a one-time occurrence, it's a series of acts performed over a long period of time.

And like a sex pervert, one does not indulge in a lurid act once or say something malicious about Jews then go back to being a regular fellow.
    Bannon has lived past 60 years of age so he has had ample time to build a resume of anti-Semitic behavior and acts, but they seem to not to be found.
    Perhaps he says these things on long walks in the country with his dog, maybe in the confines of a small room where no one can hear, or perhaps to the very secret someone where he confess's his hatred of Jews and his love for Adolf Hitler, the Nazi Party and a fetish for Heinrich Himmlers round glasses.
    So what do we have left only the past life history or the testimony of a woman in her eyes done wrong?

The following are articles testifying to Bannon's character mostly by people who know him, they are from sources mostly Breitbart and the "witness" Jewish, take them on your own as to honesty.

David Horowitz wrote: " This post-election witch-hunt of Steve Bannon and the Trump administration is just an enlargement of the basket of deplorables into which Hillary and her Democrat friends want to cast everyone who disagrees with them. To racists, sexists, homophobes, Islamophobes and xenophobes add anti-Semites. This is particularly rich coming from people whose Democratic Party is currently thinking of making a Farrakhanite, BDS-supporting, Jew-hating, pro-Muslim Brotherhood, racist the chair of the Democratic National Committee. This might be funny if it weren’t so tragic."
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/16/horowitz-renegade-jew-steve-bannon-witch-hunt/

Joel Pollock Breitbart writer , Orthodox kippot wearing Jew and friend for many years of Bannon
    "While the allegations are demonstrably false, they are evidently widely believed on the left, as protesters — many of whom had apparently gathered on previous nights to demonstrate against the election results — took up the accusations in their signs and chants."

http://www.breitbart.com

Steve Goldman wrote this:

" I know Steve Bannon, and have had several long discussions with him about politics. Steve is fervently pro-Israel, and it is utterly ridiculous to suggest that he is anti-Semitic.

Other observant Jews who know Bannon -- for example, Joel Pollak -- attest to his support for Israel and his friendship for the Jewish people.

We have learned from the sewage-storm directed at Bannon that the Establishment plays dirty, and that the formerly Republican #NeverTrumpers aren't just misguided ideologues, but also yellow-bellied, gutter-crawling, backstabbing, bushwhacking liars. Hell hath no fury like a self-designated elite scorned."
    https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2016/11/15/why-the-bie-lie-about-steve-bannon/

Yossi Dagan, chair of Israel’s Shomron Regional Council penned this:

" It saddened me to hear about the uncalled for smear campaign against you by political opponents who refuse to accept the reality of losing a fair and democratic election. I am pleased that we in the Shomron, were first to openly support Donald Trump’s campaign and also opened a campaign headquarters here.
    I, as leader of the second largest group with-in Israel’s Likud party central committee and Chairman of the Shomron Regional Council, am glad that after 8 hard years we now have decent minded people like yourself, coming to power in Washington DC.
    http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/11/15/bannon-israeli-municipal-leader-publishes-open-letter-supporting/

Alan Dershowitz says this about Steve Bannon and his friend Joel Pollock:
    " I think we have to be very careful before we accuse any particular individual of being an anti-Semite. The evidence certainly suggests that Mr. Bannon has very good relationships with individual Jews. My former researcher, Joel Pollak, is an Orthodox Jew who takes off the Jewish holidays, who is a committed Jew and a committed Zionist, and he has worked closely with him. He has been supportive of Israel."

a few more.

POLLAK: I don’t know. But there’s a political correctness in this country that would say that if you said that once on a radio show, that you should be drummed out of public life. I would defy you to find a person in the LGBTQ community who has not used that term, either in an endearing sense, or in a flippant, jovial, colloquial sense. I don’t think you can judge Steve Bannon’s views. What you can judge him [on] is how he conducted himself at Breitbart. And he brought a gay conservative journalist like Milo Yiannopoulos on board. And Milo has brought gay conservatives into the media, into the debate. At the Republican National Convention, Breitbart co-hosted a party for gay conservatives. So that’s not something you do if you’re anti-gay. And Andrew Breitbart was the same. Andrew Breitbart broke through at CPAC, the conservative annual gathering, and helped GOProud get a foothold there —
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/16/stephen-k-bannon-joel-pollak-npr-racist/

Pamela Geller wrote this about Bannon:

I am fortunate to say that I have known and worked with Steve Bannon ever since the tragic passing of Andrew Breitbart. While he was at Breitbart, he would ask me to write articles on pressing issues — usually several times each week. Longtime readers who are deeply familiar with my work know that I am a fiercely proud Jew and unapologetic Zionist. As long as I have known Steve, he has been an unabashed supporter of Israel, and of those of us who fight against Jew-hatred and racism. Unequivocally.

He is whip-smart, courageous, bold, and loyal.

Now the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) is claiming that he is anti-Semitic? What? He partnered with Andrew Breitbart — a Jew. He partnered with Larry Solov, another Jew, after Breitbart died. He worked with me — a Jew. He gave proud and fierce Zionists such as Aaron Klein a platform to speak and advance the cause of the Jewish people and the Jewish state. Breitbart Jerusalem was launched under Bannon’s tenure with the Breitbart organization.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/pamela-geller-as-a-jew-i-stand-with-steve-bannon/

I have many others janoubi, but you, J Street and Obamas former Special Assistant now CEO of the ADL, Bannon's most virulent accuser, what do you have?

I'll end it with this from the Zionist Organization the ZOA.

"Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) President Morton A. Klein released a statement saying “it is painful to see Anti-Defamation League (ADL) president Jonathan Greenblatt engaging in character assassination against President-elect Trump’s appointee Stephen Bannon and Mr. Bannon’s company, Breitbart media. ADL/Greenblatt essentially accused Mr. Bannon and his media company of ‘anti-Semitism’ and Israel hatred, when Jonathan Greenblatt/ADL tweeted that Bannon ‘presided over the premier website of the ‘alt right’ – a loose-knit group of white nationalists and anti-Semites.’”

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/zoa-head-wants-adls-greenblatt-to-apologize-to-bannon/2016/11/15/
    Last edited by Samaritan; 17-11-2016 at 11:58 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get used to it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nationally syndicated radio talk show host Dennis Prager called accusations of antisemitism against Stephen K. Bannon “libel” on Wednesday.

Prager, who is Jewish and wrote a highly respected book about antisemitism, was sharply critical of the campaign against Bannon, who is on leave as Executive Chairman of Breitbart News, and who was named Sunday by President-elect Donald J. Trump to be Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor in the White House.
    “Calling Steve Bannon an antisemite is a witch-hunt … It’s just a libel, it’s fabricated, the whole thing is fabricated,” Prager said.
    He reminded listeners that voters had been warned in 1980 that if Ronald Reagan were elected president, the KKK would be in the White House.
    Prager’s guest Wednesday was conservative — and also Jewish — writer David Horowitz, author of The Black Book of the American Left.
    “It’s the worst witch-hunt in American history, what’s going on now, and it’s going to continue,” Horowitz said.

“To take a pro-Jewish defender of Israel like Steve Bannon, and — with no evidence — call him an antisemite is hard even to comprehend.”
    Horowitz said there were only two pieces of evidence used against Bannon — one a court filing by a “disgruntled ex-wife,” and the other “a headline that I wrote — I sent an article to Breitbart unsolicited … and they just printed what I sent … and the headline was, ‘Bill Kristol, Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew’.”
    He explained that the article was written after the primary election was over and Trump was the effective nominee, and that he was attacking Kristol for effectively supporting Hillary Clinton, whom he saw as enabling the “Jew-hating Hitlerites” of the Iranian regime.
    “Hillary and Obama not only empowered Iran — they supported the Muslim Brotherhood takeover in Egypt,” he told Prager.
    “[Kristol] betrayed the Jews,” Horowitz argued.
    In contrast, he said: “What did Steve Bannon, who is Trump’s chief strategist, do? They reached out Trump to call [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu and call Israel a ‘beacon of hope.’”
    “This is the best president the Jews could wish for!” Horowitz concluded.
    Prager agreed with Horowitz that the charges against Bannon were baseless — and worse.
    “That’s not antisemitic,” he said, referring to Horowitz’s headline. “It has nothing to do with antisemitism, and that’s what they use, plus divorce papers — which should never be used, it’s despicable,” Prager said.
    Horowitz added that the media and the left were guilty of hypocrisy by obsessing over Steve Bannon while ignoring the rise of Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) to the fore of the race to lead the Democratic National Committee.
    “The same people who are attacking Steve Bannon are about to name, as the head of their party, a Farrakhanite, Jew-hating, racist, Muslim Brotherhood protégé, Keith Ellison,” he said.
    Horowitz added that Bannon’s work for Trump gave him confidence in the new administration, “because Steve will not cave.”
    He also praised Bannon for helping Trump take his presidential campaign to the inner cities of America, which he described as the “Achilles heel” of the Democratic Party.
    “You are living through a left-wing lie as it is hatched. It is an amazing moment to see,” Prager said.
    “There is not a shred of evidence that the man is an antisemite.”
    He added that the episode had damaged the Anti-Defamation League, which led accusations against Bannon and Breitbart News on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Samaritan I was following ADL statement and apparently they took back the charge that Bannon has said anything antisemitic. Nevertheless, he runs a platform filled with white supremacists and antisemites (people who believe in a Jewish conspiracy to eradicate the white race), and he himself has said that Breitbart is the "platform of the alt-right" -- the platform of these people.

http://www.adl.org/sp/stephen-bannon...ue-backs-down/

Truly sad if this selection considering who he gives a safe haven to and who he represents doesn't raise any red flags in your mind. People like this should be shunned, not given some of the highest positions in our country.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Samaritan I was following ADL statement and apparently they took back the charge that Bannon has said anything antisemitic. Nevertheless, he runs a platform filled with white supremacists and antisemites (people who believe in a Jewish conspiracy to eradicate the white race), and he himself has said that Breitbart is the "platform of the alt-right" -- the platform of these people.

http://www.adl.org/sp/stephen-bannon...ue-backs-down/

Truly sad if this selection considering who he gives a safe haven to and who he represents doesn't raise any red flags in your mind. People like this should be shunned, not given some of the highest positions in our country.
    You understand who is running the ADL, if so Jonathan Greenblatt is the poster boy for J Street, the Progressive Left and Obama, no smear from Greenblatt should be believed.
    The smear against Breitbart is just as full of lies and rubbish as they smear against Bannon, you cannot separate the two.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So @Samaritan, what is your opinion about Trump's cabinet picks so far?
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." --Oscar Wilde

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I do not know many of these people, but I have confidence in Trump as an executive who knows how to assemble successful team of professionals.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mattis is an excellent pick, he sees right through the donkey-riding mullahs' schemes.