Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS role is almost over

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISIS role is almost over

Yes ISIS is collapsing in Mosul and everywhere, and and in a short time things will prove what I was saying and what I have been saying for a few years that ISIS is a scarecrow to help dividing the region, and that the ISIS defeat is just as easy as its creation which was a political decision, a decision to create it and then a decision to defeat and end it, a lot benefits from ISIS existence, from the terrorists who portray fighting terrorism like the Persian, Hizballah and the Baathis and the Russians, and the US, the ISIS mission is over, and now it is the other phase that is going to be implemented in stages....which is dividing the region into multi religious states.

ISIS proved was the work of intelligence par excellence, and not a Sunni reaction to the Assad mass murders and crimes.......like I said a million of times on this forum...now this same intelligence is ending the ISIS.

For @Kanaan and others they will be laughing at themselves and wht they were typing for the last 4 years or so.

Others like Ali and brosco will still claim they are fighting terrorism, when in fact they were tools in the hands of the US and Russia just like the ISIS, to kill as much Sunnis as possible and divide the region...

Ali 81 and brosco will still be milking night bats automatically like they always did......and they will re-enter from the ozone hole and resurface with al-Hussein ...
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 18-10-2016 at 04:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never claimed otherwise, I've always blamed the US politics for the creation of ISIS...

ISIS has thousands of fighters, if not tens of thousands, these misguided and brainwashed sheep are controlled by a select few that have their intelligence links...

Anyway you can create a monster but you can not control it, and the americans never learn, they created Ben Laden, and he ended up biting them in the heart of NewYork, and now they encouraged ISIS and it ended up threatening the heart of Europe.
    ? ? ?

3. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Samaritan does not thank you for this post, sorry for the confusion, to say that "americans never learn, they created Ben Laden," No that is a Saudi creation, an Arab creation, a Muslim creation, a Sunni creation, but not a American creation, if you think so make the case,because an allegation does not cut the hummus.
    Any foreign policy in regards ISIS was Clinton/ Obama failure to get a strategic forces agreement, with that failure by these incompetent corrupt democrats who were clueless about
    Statekraft and out of their league. Clinton was too busy filling her pockets to understand the threat and Oba was an still is clueless.
    What threatens Europe is Arab Muslim immigration from Syria, these people will never assimilate, never.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 21-10-2016 at 12:12 AM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali_81 View Post
    I never claimed otherwise, I've always blamed the US politics for the creation of ISIS...

ISIS has thousands of fighters, if not tens of thousands, these misguided and brainwashed sheep are controlled by a select few that have their intelligence links...

Anyway you can create a monster but you can not control it, and the americans never learn, they created Ben Laden, and he ended up biting them in the heart of NewYork, and now they encouraged ISIS and it ended up threatening the heart of Europe.
    and i always said the same thing. isis is a creation of saudi arabia which is supported by the united states of america's government.

just like osama bin bein eatin by dead fish and the dispicable taliban.

my first impression of isis was that they were created to weaken iran and assad, as proxy fighters.

needless to say, isis like al qaida, is an ideology which has a strong following. for example, saudi wahabism is the same as isis in most ways.

wahabism constitutes 10% of muslims from what i understand.

isis is wahabism. wahabism is isis. anyways, glad to see the saudi terrorists crushed to their deaths.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    and i always said the same thing. isis is a creation of saudi arabia which is supported by the united states of america's government.
    ISIS is the creation of the Khoumeini regime with the help of the Iraqi racist regime, and then strengthen by the Syrian war and the oil trades with the Assad regime.

my first impression of isis was that they were created to weaken iran and assad, as proxy fighters.
    Iran and the US and Israel and the Baathi regime are best friends for now I would say....Hizballah too...

needless to say, isis like al qaida, is an ideology which has a strong following. for example, saudi wahabism is the same as isis in most ways.
    wahabism constitutes 10% of muslims from what i understand.
    ISIS was founded to tarnish the image of Sunni Islam further to worse, and help Iran, the Shiaa and the Assad regime destroy the Sunni, displace them, and divide the region....of course with the help of Russia, and the US also.

isis is wahabism. wahabism is isis. anyways, glad to see the saudi terrorists crushed to their deaths.
    ISIS is wahabism funded by Assad, Iran, Russia......

No one benefit from the ISIS as much as the Assad and the Khoumeini and the Iraqi regime....No one....

Go kill as much innocent Shiaa using the same technique as the Baathis, and then set some terrorists Shiaa prisoners free, and then supply them with money and oil, and give them 200 Tanks like the Iraqi army did, and let me know if the Shiaa become worse than the ISIS or not......

7. Thanks bigwinnman, sasuke thanked for this post
    Likes sasuke liked this post
    Dislikes sasuke disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISIS is Iran's excuse to conquer the region.

9. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    Like usual SD is very smart and knows what goes on in the Middle east....

The sad part is even most Israelis and US citizens do not know that......The ISIS was created and let loose in Iraq by the Iraqi army, the Iraqi army left them weapons and every thing including tanks and all, no reason other than that it was an Iranian plan, we saw how the US army and US officers trainers of the Iraqi army were all mocking the Iraqi army and ridiculing them in public and it was all on YouTube....everyone was questioning the integrity of the Iraqi army as to why they withdrew and left all the weapons depots and tanks and missiles to the ISIS, they never even fired one shot....they abused the Sunnis and humiliated them and killed the innocents at first at the Anbar province, and when the Sunnis revolted the Iraqi army was no show and then they left them 200 tanks and oil fields and so.......It was a plan.

11. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    ISIS is an excuse of everyone in the Middle East to do whatever they can get out of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Samaritan does not thank you for this post, sorry for the confusion, to say that "americans never learn, they created Ben Laden," No that is a Saudi creation, an Arab creation, a Muslim creation, a Sunni creation, but not a American creation, if you think so make the case,because an allegation does not cut the hummus.
    Any foreign policy in regards ISIS was Clinton/ Obama failure to get a strategic forces agreement, with that failure by these incompetent corrupt democrats who were clueless about
    Statekraft and out of their league. Clinton was too busy filling her pockets to understand the threat and Oba was an still is clueless.
    What threatens Europe is Arab Muslim immigration from Syria, these people will never assimilate, never.
    You are the only one here who are unable to understand the politic games in our region due to your tiny remaining brain .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    You are the only one here who are unable to understand the politic games in our region due to your tiny remaining brain .

Actually, I understand it well you don't and all the conspiracy that's been
    pooted around the last few years is nothing but farts in the wind.
    There is nothing new here it is Sunni versus Shia as I have always said.
    I have always said that there is no Syrian Resistance, the good people died in the early days some would say the creation of ISIS is this or that, they are mistaken, ISIS is an Arab-Sunni creation it was given the opportunity to grow by disaffected Iraqi Sunni soldiers and those dozens or more al- Qaeda groups. Without American troops in Iraq these dogs your bosses, (You still work as a dishwasher for them don't you?) ISIS flourished, if Obama and Clinton had established an agreement to keep the troops in Iraq then ISIS would not have conquered land in Iraq, if Obama had meant crossing the red line and establish safe zones we would not have the refugee problem in Europe.

This is what this is all about

Yes, it's political as well and the Arab Spring another Obama-Clinton foul-up of monumental proportion, but it's beyond some Baathist
    nightmare it's about Sunni and it's allies versus Shia and it's allies the USA under the Obama-Kerry incompetent Executive -State Department has little idea what they are doing.
    Years ago they supplied Syrian Rebels out of Benghazi, they probably still supply the side fighting Assad but Obama-Kerry have no idea who these people are and they supply the enemies of these people by giving Iran $150,000,000,000.00, the Obama administration is almost as clueless as you are and that's pretty sad.
    One bit of advice wear gloves when you wash the ISIS dishes, you would not want to damage those soft little hands of yours.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 24-10-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.