Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: soldiers are allowed to rape non-Jewish women

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by proisrael-nonisraeli View Post
    You need to make up your mind - not raping you is racist, raping you is bad. Which is it?

BTW, story is no longer a story, you need an update.

Check it out - "IDF chief rabbi to-be apologizes for rape comments‏":

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...827389,00.html
    Sadly, rape is part and parcel of taking of a city and has rarely been made a crime by commanders,
    Perhaps the IDF, the USA and a few of the European countries have learned since the 20th century not to indulge in this despicable habit but it is part and parcel of Arab and Muslim culture, including boys and men.
    American prisons permit this willingly.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    Sadly, rape is part and parcel of taking of a city and has rarely been made a crime by commanders,
    Perhaps the IDF, the USA and a few of the European countries have learned since the 20th century not to indulge in this despicable habit but it is part and parcel of Arab and Muslim culture, including boys and men.
    American prisons permit this willingly.
    Sometime it is very hard to blame rapes - for example when I hear stories of Soviet Army raping German women en masse all I can say is that what goes around comes around.

BTW, public rape of ISIS militants would do a world of good for moral.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometime it is very hard to blame rapes - for example when I hear stories of Soviet Army raping German women en masse all I can say is that what goes around comes around.

BTW, public rape of ISIS militants would do a world of good for moral.
    I was thinking of Berlin 1945 when I posted it, I was also thinking of the final conquest of Constantinople in the mid 15th century. An old friend of mine does an NRA advertisement and he explains we will never defeat the ideology of this view of Islam and to a point, I agree we will have to crush them badly enough till they exist only as a memory, but they will come back as they have from the beginning.
    Most people fail to understand that is why the crusades occurred.
    My families involvement over the last 1,000 years tells me that all Muslims are not the same as to living in peace but these people of today will not be stopped unless defeated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samaritan View Post
    I was thinking of Berlin 1945 when I posted it, I was also thinking of the final conquest of Constantinople in the mid 15th century. An old friend of mine does an NRA advertisement and he explains we will never defeat the ideology of this view of Islam and to a point, I agree we will have to crush them badly enough till they exist only as a memory, but they will come back as they have from the beginning.
    Most people fail to understand that is why the crusades occurred.
    My families involvement over the last 1,000 years tells me that all Muslims are not the same as to living in peace but these people of today will not be stopped unless defeated.
    There is a legend about General Pershing in Philippines and how he was able to successfully deal with similar Islamic terrorists fractions.

As rumor has it Pershing was executing those guys with bullets deeped in pig lard and Muslim terror has stopped.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a legend about General Pershing in Philippines and how he was able to successfully deal with similar Islamic terrorists fractions.

As rumor has it Pershing was executing those guys with bullets deeped in pig lard and Muslim terror has stopped.
    Yes, I have heard this and heard it poo-pooed as well that said we need to use all available resources both natural and organic, including all parts of the pig including the oink.
    A creative mind could paint a very very nasty Farmer Jones interrogation center and River Styx, fertile fields as we say.
    Imagine what could be done with a C-130, first, a good spraying and bombing then send in
    the Spookies. A thoroughly humiliating and stinky end with ramifications.
    Try it on ISIS/ISIL and make it part and parcel of the war against these animals.

#1 and #2

And then the justice

Last edited by Samaritan; 14-07-2016 at 07:39 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If only that were true, too bad that's a lie since I'm quite sure a few IDF gang rapes would knock more sense into the jarabs than any amount of soldiers handcuffed and court-martialed by the ultra-left for the crime of merely doing their job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Semitic Duwa View Post
    If only that were true, too bad that's a lie since I'm quite sure a few IDF gang rapes would knock more sense into the jarabs than any amount of soldiers handcuffed and court-martialed by the ultra-left for the crime of merely doing their job.
    استح على وجهك ولا تكذب و قل الحقيقة ولا تنسى انك من ارومة عربية وابن عرب شئت ام ابيت وليس لك اي علاقة بيهود الخزرالاوروبيين أو البربرالمغاربة أو الاحباش الافارقة

8. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're too crazy for your own good, polio.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    استح على وجهك ولا تكذب و قل الحقيقة ولا تنسى انك من ارومة عربية وابن عرب شئت ام ابيت وليس لك اي علاقة بيهود الخزرالاوروبيين أو البربرالمغاربة أو الاحباش الافارقة
    العمى.... و كمان عملتو عربي إبن عرب ل
    Semitic Duwa؟

11. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jolio View Post
    هل يبدو يائسة