Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mystery militants threaten Iranian jets landing in Beirut

Mystery militants threaten
    Iranian jets landing in Beirut

BEIRUT – A group of militants calling themselves the Sheikh Ahmad al-Assir Brigades has threatened to target Iranian aircraft “transporting military equipment” into Beirut’s Rafik Hariri International Airport.

In a video released Wednesday, the hitherto unknown group—which is named after the firebrand Sunni cleric imprisoned in Lebanon—threatened to “wage Jihad from everywhere, the air, sea and land, against the mercenaries of [Hezbollah] and its masters.”

The three armed and masked men in the video protested that Lebanon’s seaports and Rafik Hariri International Airport were “turned into Iranian camps managed by the mercenaries of Hezbollah.”

“Let them know that every Iranian aircraft transporting military equipment to Lebanon will be targeted,” the militants declared in their bellicose speech, which was delivered in front of the “Black Standard” jihadist flag.

“We promise you that we will continue the jihad for Lebanon, and for each piece and inch of it, and we will redeem every drop of our blood to free him from the devil’s party,” the group added in a further bombastic flourish.

Wednesday’s video—which was released shortly before noon local time Beirut—is the first public mention of the Sheikh Ahmad al-Assir Brigades, named in honor of the jihadist preacher whose Sidon-based militant group fought a 30-hour battle with the Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) in June 2013, killing 18 soldiers.

Assir remains in Lebanese prison as his trial slowly makes its way through the country’s military court following his capture trying to flee Lebanon in August 2015.

The cleric—who was the Imam of the Bilal Bin Rabah Mosque in Sidon’s Abra quarter—rose to prominence in 2012 for his fiery rhetoric against Hezbollah.

NOW's English news desk editor Albin Szakola (@AlbinSzakola) wrote this report. Amin Nasr translated Arabic-language material.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsRepo...ding-in-beirut
    "No need to say more...I, for one, do not care one iota about being politically correct, I do call it as I see it without no fear, and those who get their feeling hurt by such truth I say to them:
    " GO CRY ME A RIVER" "-Beirutilibnani

The Right To Do Something Does Not Mean It Is Right. (William Safire)

Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They call this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say 'Shit, it's raining!'

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amazing! Wow from air, land and sea. Here's a tip, look for a group that just ordered a bunch of $59 drones from Amazon. That should cover the air. Stop the Saudi Camel shipment that covers the land. I haven't figured out the sea part yet.
    If ya gonna do it then why post a video threatening, just freaking do it then start talking about it. Geez that's one way to spoil the fun.