Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This land is mine!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gutoazeredo View Post
    The video is simple I believe it uses satire, very hard to understand to some kind of people, to describe the region!!! Speaking about leftists, you should read hanna arendt, leftist jewish woman who described the mindset of intolerants.... "If you are not like me, you have no right to exist"
    What is obvious is you don't understand your own tragic family history, the reason you are where you are is your Jewish ancestors were forced from their land and eventually were persuaded to leave their faith, that would have not happened had they have been in their rightful place.
    You make the tragic mistake of believing that Arabs have every bit a right to occupy a land they invaded, they don't nor do the Romans or Greeks.
    Show me a Canaanite and I'll listen.
    Arabs are not Canaanites and they are not some glob of flesh that morphs into the next occupier, I know that is the prevalent Politically Correct Cr@p that is being said but it is pure rubbish.
    Almost every Jew during the last 2,000 plus years in the Diaspora was a Jew when they left the land some left the land and the faith as you can personally testify to.

The question would be why would the Jew stay a Jew in Diaspora but the surviving Jew in his land become an Arab, yet this is what Arabs wish us to believe and it's a rubbish lie.
    The land belongs to the Jew because he has been there 4,000 years, bring me a Canaanite and you may have something to argue.
    Arabs are the latest invader. International Law says the land belongs to the Jew and not the Arab and no cartoon changes that.
    Last edited by Samaritan; 06-04-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    Who would claim to be that, who was not.

2. Thanks Semitic Duwa thanked for this post
    Likes Semitic Duwa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gutoazeredo View Post
    The video is simple I believe it uses satire, very hard to understand to some kind of people, to describe the region!!! Speaking about leftists, you should read hanna arendt, leftist jewish woman who described the mindset of intolerants.... "If you are not like me, you have no right to exist"
    The video sucks, period. Your leftist hero (Bernie Sanders) just claimed that Israel killed "over 10,000 innocent people" in Gaza, what do you have to say about that?
    Oh and BTW: Arendt, like all the self-loathing Jews out there (Primo Levi, Raul Hilberg, etc), was just a useful idiot for the left, which is why she's famous in the first place.
    Last edited by Semitic Duwa; 07-04-2016 at 02:21 AM.

4. Thanks Samaritan thanked for this post
    Likes Samaritan liked this post