User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: what are you going to do if the Sunnis won the civil in Syria?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    115

    Default what are you going to do if the Sunnis won the civil in Syria?

    I was always against Assad, Hizballah, Iran who are constantly stirring sh.it in the whole Middle East, and now i am also against Russia, because i believe what they are doing inside Syria is just mass murder, also creating millions of refugees who are being pushed into surrounding countries and even Europe.
    My way of resolving this civil war situation is by just removing Assad from power, Russian air force should just go home, syrian refugees in Lebanon and other countries should also go back to Syria....
    This will be the best solution with minimum chaos and attacks and counter attacks..

    On the other hand hizballah, Iran, Baathis and the Russians they want to preserve Assad and the Baathi regime and therefore they want to prolong the war....and if the Syrian civil war goes on, what are you Assad and hizballah supporters going to do if:
    The Sunnis finally won the civil war in Syria. I know that brosco and company even though I disagree, are 100% sure that Assad and the Russians will prevail but my question is "what if".
    And considering the 2 million Sunni refugees inside Lebanon which is a potential risk in case they get armed.

    What are u going to do in such scenario: Sunnis won in Syria, and the Syrian refugees inside Lebanon got armed to continue fighting...
    You think Kanaan from Canada is going to come to your rescue......

    Stupid Kanaan and comp keep barking about Erdoghan, he is a salafi, he is a wahabee, he is this and he is that...the way i see it is he not any of those, he is the Turkish president with a burden of a million Syrian refugee inside his country and he would like them to go back to where they come from, and only Russia, Assad and Hizballah are stopping the Syrian refugee people from going back to their land..

    Anyone who support Assad in any way shape or form is causing us harm and putting Lebanese in harms way...in particular the Christians of Lebanon...








  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    5,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    128

    Default

    The way I see it, the armed opposition in Syria has killed and targeted Christians who were opposed to Assad.

    In Lebanon, many Christians oppose Assad and even Aoun in the past has fought the Syrians.

    The reason Christians are in jeopardy are because these rebels are radical extremists.

    To give you a better example, just because there are bad Muslims who murder people in Europe doesn't mean you can kill all the Muslims in Europe.

    The rebel community of Syria or the caliphate doesn't see it like that, they feel they have the prerogative to target and kill, displace, all infidels.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaan View Post
    The way I see it, the armed opposition in Syria has killed and targeted Christians who were opposed to Assad.

    In Lebanon, many Christians oppose Assad and even Aoun in the past has fought the Syrians.

    The reason Christians are in jeopardy are because these rebels are radical extremists.

    To give you a better example, just because there are bad Muslims who murder people in Europe doesn't mean you can kill all the Muslims in Europe.

    The rebel community of Syria or the caliphate doesn't see it like that, they feel they have the prerogative to target and kill, displace, all infidels.
    stop hallucinating for once about erdoghan and the Saudi and the ISIS and the wahabbees even though though it is all lies that you believed ...

    The question is clear, what are you going to do if the Sunnis of Syria won the war? cause they might continue the war to inside Lebanon.....
    And with all these refugees inside Lebanon with the possibility of getting armed, what are you going to do if they do get armed?

    Compared to if Assad is removed by foreign powers and the situation is resolved via international community, Russians anf Hizballah will be going home, with all the refugees going back to Syria, agreements will be signed and the Lebanese borders will be protected...unlike if Hizballah and the Khoumeinis and the Russians are still fighting when all of a sudden they lose the war to the Sunnis and the Sunnis decided to continue the war to the inside of Lebanon since they are with the Syrian refugees are still in Lebanon...








  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    What is the point in discussing a hypothesis that is not going to happen ?

    I support the Syrian government, Russia and all its allies purely to prevent such a scenario of the ''sunnis'' winning the war .

    This war is now about sheer brute force and will to win.

    Whoever is harder, tougher, stronger , grittier, will win this war . Assad and all his supporters have no choice but to fight this to the end. On the other side the rebels will keep fighting as long as they get supplies because they just love to kill and die .

    Kasarjian, it is clear you still do not quite comprehend how much of a game changer Putin's intervention has been and will be .

    Russia has arrived in the ME in big force and numbers .

    Comprehend this historic happening .
    Last edited by broscoenRiad; 13-02-2016 at 05:56 AM.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Oposition lost the revolution just because they turned it into a Shia vs Sunny B.S!!! Once the first jihadi was allowed to come into the figth they lost it!!! Is was a just revolution on the early days!!! Its not about Assad anymore, its about fanatism vs a dictatorship with some level of order!!!
    Constructio Cognitio Omnia Vincit

  6. Likes Kanaan, broscoenRiad liked this post
  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutoazeredo View Post
    Oposition lost the revolution just because they turned it into a Shia vs Sunny B.S!!! Once the first jihadi was allowed to come into the figth they lost it!!! Is was a just revolution on the early days!!! Its not about Assad anymore, its about fanatism vs a dictatorship with some level of order!!!
    The terrorists are the ones who opened fire first, and who put Lebanese and Syrian citizens in prisons for political reasons, and who help Iran support the terrorist organization HA under the false premise of being an opposition. Let's not change history, but most importantly, let's stop avoiding the question being asked in the op.

  8. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    The terrorists are the ones who opened fire first.

    Lets work on your assertion that at the start, the army was firing on civilians killing them , as the narrative goes . I personally refuse this narrative because the facts tell me instigators were firing at the security services forcing them to open fire .

    I am sure you are knowledgeable enough to know such underhand techniques are common in history when the aim is to raise emotions and the cycle of violence.

    But, lets work on this narrative that a ''peaceful uprising was fired upon by the regime ''.

    Does this excuse such a vicious insurgency ?

    Why shall we not support such insurgencies in every single country where police tactics are excessive ?

    What sort of world will we be creating ?
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    946
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Lets work on your assertion that at the start, the army was firing on civilians killing them , as the narrative goes . I personally refuse this narrative because the facts tell me instigators were firing at the security services forcing them to open fire .

    I am sure you are knowledgeable enough to know such underhand techniques are common in history when the aim is to raise emotions and the cycle of violence.

    But, lets work on this narrative that a ''peaceful uprising was fired upon by the regime ''.

    Does this excuse such a vicious insurgency ?

    Why shall we not support such insurgencies in every single country where police tactics are excessive ?

    What sort of world will we be creating ?
    Keep avoiding the question in the op

  11. Thanks Kasarjian thanked for this post
  12. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutoazeredo View Post
    Oposition lost the revolution just because they turned it into a Shia vs Sunny B.S!!! Once the first jihadi was allowed to come into the figth they lost it!!! Is was a just revolution on the early days!!! Its not about Assad anymore, its about fanatism vs a dictatorship with some level of order!!!

    When you say things you should better base it on facts, the Alawites regime was oppressing the Sunni majority for 45 years first, second it is the Baathi Alawite regime who turned the revolution into a religious war by changing the demography of the city of Homs even before there was an armed conflict!!!

    Hizballah the Shiaa started the religious war by entering into Syrian territory to fight all Sunnis....the Sunnis did not enter Lebanon first...
    The Khoumeinis sent hundreds of thousands of men to support the Assad ever since the revolution started, why are Iranian soldiers fighting inside Syria if it was not a religious war...
    The Baathi regime shelled Sunni neighborhoods with chemical weapons in Eastern Ghouta, what the fuc.k are you talking about?
    You are not even good to be a member on a soccer forum even though you are Brazilian...



    Lastly this is not the topic on hand...
    Answer the question asked in first post, or shut the hell up...
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 13-02-2016 at 10:41 AM.








  13. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    When you say things you should better base it on facts, the Alawites regime was oppressing the Sunni majority for 45 years first, second it is the Baathi Alawite regime who turned the revolution into a religious war by changing the demography of the city of Homs even before there was an armed conflict!!!

    Hizballah the Shiaa started the religious war by entering into Syrian territory to fight all Sunnis....the Sunnis did not enter Lebanon first...
    The Khoumeinis sent hundreds of thousands of men to support the Assad ever since the revolution started, why are Iranian soldiers fighting inside Syria if it was not a religious war...
    The Baathi regime shelled Sunni neighborhoods with chemical weapons in Eastern Ghouta, what the fuc.k are you talking about?
    You are not even good to be a member on a soccer forum even though you are Brazilian...



    Lastly this is not the topic on hand...
    Answer the question asked in first post, or shut the hell up...

    The people that benefitted the most out the regime for 45 years are the Sunnis .

    You are a first rate Wahhabi.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •