User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: what are you going to do if the Sunnis won the civil in Syria?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    Keep avoiding the question in the op
    I answered him .

    The "Sunnis" as he puts it will not win . what he means by Sunnis is terrorist Jihadists .

    Russia is in town . There will be no takeover under the watch of Mother Russia.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Easy to understand why arab sunnis never won a war against israel! You folks are to passionate! Always put emotion before reason! Insults against arguments! You failed to understand my point. If, on early days, they convinced every other sect that in a eventual crash of allawite regime everybody would be free, there would be no chance for assad and his allies!! Also , they should had never allow any foreigner to join their ranks!!! Instead, as you stated, sunnis made it clear that it would be just a payback of those 45 years for every non-sunni syrian!!!

    As a direct answer to your question... if sunnis had won in Syria and I was in Lebanon... as a brazilian whose grant grand father was of geagea family I say to you that I would join Hizb ranks and fight every sunni on site because Lebanon would be their next target! Somebody with geagea blood... brazilian or lebanese... dont run from a fight or a direct question!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    When you say things you should better base it on facts, the Alawites regime was oppressing the Sunni majority for 45 years first, second it is the Baathi Alawite regime who turned the revolution into a religious war by changing the demography of the city of Homs even before there was an armed conflict!!!

    Hizballah the Shiaa started the religious war by entering into Syrian territory to fight all Sunnis....the Sunnis did not enter Lebanon first...
    The Khoumeinis sent hundreds of thousands of men to support the Assad ever since the revolution started, why are Iranian soldiers fighting inside Syria if it was not a religious war...
    The Baathi regime shelled Sunni neighborhoods with chemical weapons in Eastern Ghouta, what the fuc.k are you talking about?
    You are not even good to be a member on a soccer forum even though you are Brazilian...



    Lastly this is not the topic on hand...
    Answer the question asked in first post, or shut the hell up...
    Constructio Cognitio Omnia Vincit

  3. Thanks broscoenRiad thanked for this post
    Likes broscoenRiad liked this post
  4. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gutoazeredo View Post
    Easy to understand why arab sunnis never won a war against israel! You folks are to passionate! Always put emotion before reason! Insults against arguments! You failed to understand my point. If, on early days, they convinced every other sect that in a eventual crash of allawite regime everybody would be free, there would be no chance for assad and his allies!! Also , they should had never allow any foreigner to join their ranks!!! Instead, as you stated, sunnis made it clear that it would be just a payback of those 45 years for every non-sunni syrian!!!

    As a direct answer to your question... if sunnis had won in Syria and I was in Lebanon... as a brazilian whose grant grand father was of geagea family I say to you that I would join Hizb ranks and fight every sunni on site because Lebanon would be their next target! Somebody with geagea blood... brazilian or lebanese... dont run from a fight or a direct question!!!
    You've just floored kasarjian .
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113

    Default

    Easy to understand why arab sunnis never won a war against israel!

    You folks are to passionate! Always put emotion before reason! Insults against arguments! You failed to understand my point. If, on early days, they convinced every other sect that in a eventual crash of allawite regime everybody would be free, there would be no chance for assad and his allies!! Also , they should had never allow any foreigner to join their ranks!!! Instead, as you stated, sunnis made it clear that it would be just a payback of those 45 years for every non-sunni syrian!!!
    the revolution lasted 1 year before one bullet was fired against the Assad regime, unfortunately you failed to understand that Assad was on the road to kill all 24 million Syrians if it was not for a few brave Syrian soldiers who defected after they saw the mass murders being committed on a daily basis against unarmed civilians and against jailed civilians who participated in the peaceful demonstrations......Assad killed 100 thousands civilians before the armed struggle started....these are facts from Syria nor Brazil..




    As a direct answer to your question... if sunnis had won in Syria and I was in Lebanon... as a brazilian whose grant grand father was of geagea family I say to you that I would join Hizb ranks and fight every sunni on site because Lebanon would be their next target! Somebody with geagea blood... brazilian or lebanese... dont run from a fight or a direct question!!!

    Hizballah do not allow you to join them, only Shiaa are allowed.....that is first...
    Second, even if you fight every Sunni you will be dead at the end of the war, because if the Sunni won they will kill you, and if they lost the war then Hizballah will definitely kill you, so if the war continues till the end you will be dead regardless of who wins...
    Hizballah crossed the borders and made it a religious war, when the Sunni wins it will be pay back time to move the war to Lebanese soil...
    So therefore the worst case scenario would be if the civil war in Syria continues on and the Sunnis ended up winning.

    The best scenario would be if Assad is overthrown by a united international army, and then agreements will be signed and the Lebanese borders will be protected, unlike if the war continues to become a wide open to no limit war....



    إذا اردنا أن نعرف ماذا في البرازيل فيجب علينا أن نعرف ماذا في إيطاليا
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 13-02-2016 at 01:07 PM.








  6. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Kasarjian is always trying to encourage hatred against alawites and shias .

    If I did not know any better, I would assume Kasarjian was a extremist Jihadi .

    Do not listen to this liar Kasarjian .

    There is no such thing as a alawite regime in Syria .

    Yes the Alawites hold some of most important positions but this is more down to old fashioned trust and tribalism than religion.

    Everybody knows the Sunnis are the wealthiest business people in Syria from Damascus to Aleppo .

    Everybody knows Sunnis have had a great relationship with the Assad family for decades.

    Everybody knows that the man who held a boot to the neck of Lebanese for 15 years from his office in Anjar, Bekkaa Valley was a Sunni called Rustom Ghazeleh.

    Everybody knows the man in charge of the Lebanon file was Abdel Halim Khaddam, a Sunni from Latakia and one of Hafez Assad childhood friends .

    Everybody knows the man that was Defense Minister of Syria during 30 years of Syrian rule in Lebanon was Mustafa Klass, a Sunni from Homs .

    Everybody knows the Alawi people today are the most liberal and open minded anyone can hope to meet.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    Kasarjian is always trying to encourage hatred against alawites and shias .

    If I did not know any better, I would assume Kasarjian was a extremist Jihadi .

    Do not listen to this liar Kasarjian .

    There is no such thing as a alawite regime in Syria .

    Yes the Alawites hold some of most important positions but this is more down to old fashioned trust and tribalism than religion.

    Everybody knows the Sunnis are the wealthiest business people in Syria from Damascus to Aleppo .

    Everybody knows Sunnis have had a great relationship with the Assad family for decades.

    Everybody knows that the man who held a boot to the neck of Lebanese for 15 years from his office in Anjar, Bekkaa Valley was a Sunni called Rustom Ghazeleh.

    Everybody knows the man in charge of the Lebanon file was Abdel Halim Khaddam, a Sunni from Latakia and one of Hafez Assad childhood friends .

    Everybody knows the man that was Defense Minister of Syria during 30 years of Syrian rule in Lebanon was Mustafa Klass, a Sunni from Homs .

    Everybody knows the Alawi people today are the most liberal and open minded anyone can hope to meet.


    You can lie to people in Brazil, but not the people of Lebanon.....إذا اردنا أن نعرف ماذا في البرازيل فيجب علينا أن نعرف ماذا في إيطاليا.

    The Alawite regime is killing every Sunni they can, they displaced 5 million Sunnis in the city of Homs, Homs is a city the size of Chicago is now empty.
    They displaced the Sunnis in Zabadani, Qussair, Hamat and they are trying to do the same to Aleppo....

    And you are telling me that the Alawites are liberals ya khoumeini!!!
    With all this obvious religious war that going on and the whole world is talking about, and you are telling me that the Alawites are liberals!!

    Rustom Ghazalet, Abd Halim Khadam, Ghazi Kanaan, they were slaves operating under the Baathi magnifying scrutiny what the hell are you talking about!! These guys were small guys in the chain of the Baathi Alawite command.....


    Besides how the Hell you conclude that I am encouraging hatred, when I am for stopping the religious war that is going on between the Sunni on one side vs the Shiaa and the Alawites on the other side.....I am for removing the Assad and dissolving the Baathi regime and stopping the religious war..
    On the other hand you support the continuation of the mass murder against the Sunni community until the last Sunni....out of 24 million Sunni 2o million of them have left the country.....

    Therefore you are the sectarian extreme warmonger and only you.








  8. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113

    Default

    Saddam Hussein was removed and his Bathi party was destroyed even though he did not kill 350 thousands of his own people like Assad did.....

    Both used chemical weapons but only one was attacked and removed.....the other is still at large creating sectarianism and mas murder by the hour...


    But I guess you can kill Sunnis but not Shiaa nor Kurds....








  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113

    Default

    The liberal Alawites baathi regime of broscoenRiad fired at random chemical weapons on the Sunni town of East Ghouta killing few thousand Sunni people including hundreds of children...

    the liberals all across the globe are proud...








  10. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasarjian View Post
    You can lie to people in Brazil, but not the people of Lebanon.....إذا اردنا أن نعرف ماذا في البرازيل فيجب علينا أن نعرف ماذا في إيطاليا.

    The Alawite regime is killing every Sunni they can, they displaced 5 million Sunnis in the city of Homs, Homs is a city the size of Chicago is now empty.
    They displaced the Sunnis in Zabadani, Qussair, Hamat and they are trying to do the same to Aleppo....

    And you are telling me that the Alawites are liberals ya khoumeini!!!
    With all this obvious religious war that going on and the whole world is talking about, and you are telling me that the Alawites are liberals!!

    Rustom Ghazalet, Abd Halim Khadam, Ghazi Kanaan, they were slaves operating under the Baathi magnifying scrutiny what the hell are you talking about!! These guys were small guys in the chain of the Baathi Alawite command.....


    Besides how the Hell you conclude that I am encouraging hatred, when I am for stopping the religious war that is going on between the Sunni on one side vs the Shiaa and the Alawites on the other side.....I am for removing the Assad and dissolving the Baathi regime and stopping the religious war..
    On the other hand you support the continuation of the mass murder against the Sunni community until the last Sunni....out of 24 million Sunni 2o million of them have left the country.....

    Therefore you are the sectarian extreme warmonger and only you.
    You sound like a man who's pissed off that the alawites have the courage to stand and fight. I don't think there is a single alawite family that hasn't lost a young man in this war . Their young men don't flee to Sweden or Germany , they stay put and defend their women .

    And you know what makes the alawites most smart ? They have enough sunni brothers in arms dying in the battlefield with them . That's why they are still standing . I have always said this without the Sunnis , Assad would be gone . That's what's eating you up . Assad was smart enough to win over enough Sunnis to stand by him when times get tough .
    Last edited by broscoenRiad; 13-02-2016 at 01:21 PM.
    ''We aren't dealing with regime change either unilaterally nor through taking part in political conspiracies'' - Russia FM Lavrov

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Cinema Dunia L Chiya7.
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by broscoenRiad View Post
    You sound like a man who's pissed off that the alawites have the courage to stand and fight. I don't think there is a single alawite family that hasn't lost a young man in this war . Their young men don't flee to Sweden or Germany , they stay put and defend their women .

    And you know what makes the alawites most smart ? They have enough sunni brothers in arms dying in the battlefield with them . That's why they are still standing . I have always said this without the Sunnis , Assad would be gone . That's what's eating you up . Assad was smart enough to win over enough Sunnis to stand by him when times get tough .
    This is a religious Sunni vs shiaa and Alawites no matter how much u try to hide it...
    Assad has not one Sunni man left he even killed Rustom Ghazali and Ghazi Kanaan and so many others, dhakhlak where is Farouk el share3.....if it was not for the Russians and your beloved Khoumeinis Assad would have been gone long time ago...
    And no i am not pissed, you and your buddy Assad will eventually lose the war, no one wins against the will of the people.....my main concern is after Assad loses the war will start in Lebanon...because you pushed the Sunnis to the limit with Hizballah fighting a religious war across the border, the tables will eventually turn on Lebanon and that is what i am concerned about...

    And yet you still avoid the main title of the thread...cause you have no answer, you are just a khoumeini racist who do not care about the consequences of your sectarian actions..
    Last edited by Kasarjian; 13-02-2016 at 01:31 PM.








Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •